Tom Brady size

gottakum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry if this has already been covered but Tom Brady of the NE Patriots seems to have an awfully large bulge. Anyone know or care to guess as to how large his cock is?

Reactions: fellatio4ever

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Several years ago, on some other message board, there was a poster who claimed to have locker room access as a photographer. He said that Brady was about average. Don't know how true it is, and in all honesty, is probably made up of the whole cloth, but....who knows.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
ever remember Tom on SNL when he did bit in tighty whities, respectable but not huge bulge, strangely shape ass though, kind flat.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any pics???

Of Brady nude, or the SNL Skit. I know there's pix of the SNL skit on the web. IIRC, he stuffed. And yeah, his ass is rather flat.

As far as nude pix of Brady, Here's one, doesn't really show anything, though....

Honestly, I've never understood all the hype about Tom Brady. He's handsome, but he's not all of that, IMO.

Attachments

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The SNK skit in his tightie whitites...the bulge is a little too round...

bradyunderwear.jpg

Reactions: Elon Vegas

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, certainly good-looking, but a bit bland facially for me. Sort of cookie-cutter or Ken doll.

Exactly. He always struck me as slightly effeminate. Not necessarily "queeny" but yeah, like a Ken Doll. Perfect way of putting it. Way too pretty for his own good. Give me a REAL MAN.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If Brady were well endowed we'd have seen some good pics by now, so we can assume he's average, as most guys are. He doesn't have to throw a football with his dick.