Tom Cruise Scientology video

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will Smith?!
I had believed he was capable of rational thought. I'm hoping now that he's only joined to blow the scam wide open.

J-Lo made sense. She's not too bright, but Smith?

Hell, even Posh Beckham had enough sense to turn them down flat.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tom Cruise is shorter than Katie, she's 5'8 and he's about 5'6 or 5'7 I think.

Suri is SO adorable :)

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He really is shorter than 5'6. I live in the town next to where he grew up and went to high school, its very common knowledge that he is exceptionally short, 5'7 would fall into the normal range. Brad pitt is in the 5'6-5'7 range, cruise is much shorter.

He either is reading the matrix or he has lost touch with reality

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scientology condemns homosexuals, so I'm not sure why they would think so highly of Cruise if he's on the down low. They believe you can change anything, including your sexual preferences. They are against psychiatric medications, and think you can cure yourself of depression, bipolar, anxiety, and other mental illnesses.

The latest crazy news is that Tom Cruise's daughter is the product of sperm from L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, who's been dead for quite some time. :rolleyes:

Those scientology guys are insane really . They think that we have 100% control of our lives:rolleyes::rolleyes: , an idea that I totally reject and nobody that suffer that diseases that you listed can cure themselves without help.:mad::smile:

D

deleted3782

I watched it for a few minutes, and then an Alice rerun came on, so my attention was diverted...

D_Goldsworthy Fingernuts

Just Browsing
Media
Oh, come on. I've never been a fan of TC, but listening to him blow his own horm, and saying the Scientologists are the authority on all these things, and they are the only ones that can "help" the rest of the world to come together in peace, makes him sound even more crazy than I originally thought.

And when you actually sit and listen to this video, a lot of it is just rambling, and not truly coherent complete sentences. Everything he says is "I". Totally narcissistic.

Hey class, these cult ramblings scare the shit out of me! The fact that these people are arrogant enough to think they know everything about the universe. Whats even more scary they think they know whats best for all of us and are willing to push the message on all of us! If you don't like it "get out the ball park"!!!! No free will there then.
Get this man and all his cronies and get them straight jackets NOW!
Sorry Will

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Omg you can cram Xenu up your granola! I'm sick of this Scientology crap, it's mental in every way! I can't believe I used to like Tomathy, he was actually good in Magnolia, and not crap in Vanilla Sky... And omg again, I can't believe Beck, one of my fave singers, is one of them freaks too!

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ahaha sorry, my mistake. Well you can shove Tom Cruise up your granola then! All power to Xenu for trying to take him down :)

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My opinion? The guy is 100% Grade A Nutz. I think it's DSM code 666.66... LOL

Seriously folks, I think he is a full-blown Narcissist and cult leader. Just don't drink any purple Kool-Aid around him...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Living in LA, I know quite a few Scientologists.

They aren't nuts, but Tom Cruise is. He's crazy. If I was the PR for Scientology, I'd have TC under a gag order.

But, the mucky-mucks of Scientology seem to have a bad case of "celebrity awe"

Why do some religions think that people like Madonna and TC are good PR for them?

It's insane!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Living in LA, I know quite a few Scientologists.

They aren't nuts, but Tom Cruise is. He's crazy. If I was the PR for Scientology, I'd have TC under a gag order.

But, the mucky-mucks of Scientology seem to have a bad case of "celebrity awe"

Why do some religions think that people like Madonna and TC are good PR for them?

It's insane!

The grapevine says Tom Cruise is about the second in command of the Church of Scientology now, which is why they can't "shut him up."

I just saw an interview Anderson Cooper did with a Scientologist spokesman today and the guy was off his gourd.

Long live Xenu!

Yeah....Xenu, bad bastard aliens, making me think and do terrible horrible things. Wonder if I went to court for whatever reasons for some bad that I might do and I said it was all their fault....'It was all the bad Xenu aliens that made me do it Mr Judge sir'. How do you think I would go?

I like some of Hubbards books.......cept I think he went off the rails somewhere.