Tom Cruise: Shut the fuck up.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
GoneA said:
nah, i was more surprised to see Issac Heyes

I was reading in this months Rollingstone Magazine, That Issac left due to his discomfort with the "scientology episode Trapped in the Closet" Gone. He claims that "religious beliefs are scared. As a civil-rights activist of the past 40 years, I cannot support a show that disrespects those beliefs and practices."

What bothers Trey and Matt, is the fact that they have made fun of OTHER religions...such as last seasons' finale involving a "Virgin Mary" who was bleeding out of her stone vagina.

Either way Gone, Issac, sounds just like every other Scientologist. Attacks other religions but makes a fuss when his own beliefs are attacked.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:
Either way Gone, Issac, sounds just like every other Scientologist. Attacks other religions but makes a fuss when his own beliefs are attacked.

you surely don't only mean scientologist...:wink:

such as last seasons' finale involving a "Virgin Mary" who was bleeding out of her stone vagina

...and who says you can't get blood from a stone

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
GoneA said:
you surely don't only mean scientologist...:wink:

...and who says you can't get blood from a stone

Yes, you are correct. Not only scientologists do this.. there are people from ALL religions who do as Issac has done.

However, thanks to Tom Cruise, and others.... it has become quite clear that Scientologists are interested in expressing their opinions quite loudly.

I wonder if you get a discount for telling a friend (or twenty thousand), about the group?:biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, that's concrete proof of the idiotic idealogy there, jake. i mean any religion that has to re-write themselves so soon like that simply does not have that much credibility and for that matter sets themselves up for not being taken at all serious.

They've only gotten this much attention because of the whole Katie Holmes/tom cruise thing. (Yes, I put Katie's name b4 dickwad cruise's, because I like her a whole lot more than that putz!)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I can say is I'm happy I always thought Tom Cruise was ugly, he just never did it for me. It was probably the putzy roles he played in Top Gun and tripe like that, but he made me clench my stomach from the moment I laid eyes on him.

Scientology is a cult, and therefore has no protection against insults and total disregard. Anyone stupid enough to fall into that trap deserves no respect.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:
Scientology is a cult, and therefore has no protection against insults and total disregard. Anyone stupid enough to fall into that trap deserves no respect.

Heh heh, You've hit the nail on the head, as usual. Well said Madame

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, you talk about your celebrity mid life crisises, just take a good look at this pitiful putz tom cruise;
42 yrs old, twice divorced, dating a girl young enough to potentially be his daughter, she's knocked up as well, and he makes an ass of himself on national tv by jumping on a tv host's couch. and the kicker is that he's a member of some crackpot fruitloop cult with some weird ass ideas on how they want childbirth to be for the expectant mother.

He's fucking washed up if you ask me.

Celebmon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am amazed.. Mr. Cruise is still hot and sexy. And my be his ego is a bit inflated.

How many of these so called Stars have really taken the time to help another human being. Some time back a young waitress was victim of a hit and run. Down town
LA. Tom was a witness to this awfull incident. Do you know he took the time and money to pay her rent, all her utilities AND food. Till she was able to return to work on her own ?? Never ever asked for any thing in return from her. He has donated and raised God only knows how much money for AIDs research and other diseases.
Think waht you like about the media hype. The man has done a lot of good for a good many people REAL people

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The irrepressible Mr. Cruise is making quite a name for himself.

I'm guessing, before long, he'll self-combust .. his ashes can be spread on L. Ron Hubbard's grave.

TomCruiseIsNuts.com

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Tom is bonkers. He's a great actor, but a fuckin loon nonetheless.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am amazed.. Mr. Cruise is still hot and sexy. And my be his ego is a bit inflated.

How many of these so called Stars have really taken the time to help another human being. Some time back a young waitress was victim of a hit and run. Down town
LA. Tom was a witness to this awfull incident. Do you know he took the time and money to pay her rent, all her utilities AND food. Till she was able to return to work on her own ?? Never ever asked for any thing in return from her. He has donated and raised God only knows how much money for AIDs research and other diseases.
Think waht you like about the media hype. The man has done a lot of good for a good many people REAL people

thank you, L. Ron Hubbard

if we need you, we will be sure to contact you at the Church of Scientology Public Relations Directorate.