Tom Cruise?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
caneadea said:
A lot of people seem to think she's beautiful. I think that she looks like she has "Graves Disease" because of her gigantic buggy eyes.
I loved her in "The Others".
------------------------

Au contraire. For me Nicole Kidman is a cameleon. She has a rather disconcerting look to her eyes at times but I don't think it's 'buggy' so much as the cast to them.

However, put her in "Moulin Rouge" or the Chanel commercials and she radiates. Plus she handled being dumped by that sawed-off egomaniac with dignity and detachment. Good for her.

The only thing I find unsettling about Miss Kidman is her poor judgment in men. Let's hope she's not Keith Urban's "beard". :rolleyes:

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tom Cruise is a total idiot. I also think scientologists in general are raging asshats and borderline retarded, but that's neither here nor there.

On Nicole Kidman, I think she's breathtaking. She actually seems to have rather small eyes. I hear "buggy eyes" and I think of Nicole Richie, not Nicole Kidman.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
MsLulu said:
Tom Cruise is a total idiot. I also think scientologists in general are raging asshats and borderline retarded, but that's neither here nor there.

On Nicole Kidman, I think she's breathtaking. She actually seems to have rather small eyes. I hear "buggy eyes" and I think of Nicole Richie, not Nicole Kidman.

Well, Nicole Richie is a coke snorting whore.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember Ted from E! claimed someone told him Tom was well-endowed.

However, I wonder.....

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wishful thinking on the resident E! size queen.

Remember the statement the little cruiser made when he and Nicole separated? "Her career is over, she is only in films because she is married to me."

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cruise did Nicole Kidman the biggest favor by divorcing her. She does not have to be a part of his "cult" and you nrver knows what goes on behind closed doors. But I bet you living with that egomaniac was hell. She came out the lucky one. :biggrin1:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And an Oscar. Tommie's got how many to his credit? Feel sorry for those children tho. Can you imagine? And NOW he's actually (so the theory goes) breeding.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Geo said:
.... please!!!! Don't even get me started. I can give you so many links on what a pendejo m.f. he is ... :wank:

The latest news from Mind-F&*K is he is the reincarnated Ron L. Hubbard and his grl-thing is the reborn gay son of Hubbard .. so basically he is f&*king his son. Greaaaat! I love it someone finally surpases the Mormons in terms of B.S.:yikes:

Yeah, but the L.D.S. still have more cute boys...heh heh.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinkguy,

Tom said that? WOW. I have no idea why I am surprise. After all, this guy believes the souls of aliens lives inside of us.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy said:
gonna laugh all day, now.

This is too funny!!

LMAO

LMAO

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :fingersx:

His shows his ass twice in his new movie American made. He does a great job in this movie. Love Tom.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took a piss beside him once at a trench urinal setup. First impression. Damn, he's short! Second impression. Down there too! Most likely circumcised or had the skin pulled back, whole cock head was showing.

Reactions: williamkony