Tom Delay - Guilty

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
D

deleted15807

Tom 'The Hammer' Delay guilty? Not much of a surprise.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyone can follow your post history by going to your profile and we can all clearly see that your posts are a load of bullshit. So stop overreacting. You're not that important and never will be.

I really, REALLY thought you were joking the first time.
Especially since I placed an obvious disclaimer underneath that line saying that it was a joke. Trust me, I'm full aware of the population of Earth. Please don't go to the well too many times. It's Thanksgiving and I'm not in the mood.

Also lurker37160, shut the f*** up. :rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Children, what's really important is that Tom Delay has been found guilty and most likely will got to the pokey.

I'm hoping that Bush the Younger goes to London to promote his "autobiography" and London's Mayor actually doest formally arrest GW for war crimes -- specifically torture.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
While I am positive that Tommy boy is guilty as hell, I am surprised that he was found guilty. My hats of to the cunningness of the good ol boy Ronnie Earl.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Children, what's really important is that Tom Delay has been found guilty and most likely will got to the pokey.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen...these weasels have a way of wriggling out of the consequences any normal person would have to face.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's Texas. Fry his ass.

In peanut oil, after a thorough dusting of Lawry's and a smattering of flour on each side...?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I lived in Texas for about 8 months for work and they deep-fried everything (candy bars, pickles, Oreos, Twinkies, etc) so I could very well imagine deep-frying a form of Texas-style execution. Yee-haw!