Tom Gaynor

ufo

Admired Member
Media
Wow, it has been ages somebody posted pics of Tommy! He's still great! I'll post new ones asap

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AGAIN, SHOULD ANYONE THINK THIS MUSCLE GOD'S PIX ARE OLD, THIS WAS SHOT YESTERDAY. *Not sure he still advertises, but I'm sure he'll still see clients who contact him if they're going to be in LV. He IS honest up front re he's not a full service scort, but you can pretty much lick eat suck any part of him you want. I have a personal "thang" for him since I first saw him YEARS ago at an event here (NYC) when he was like 22, it had a bunch of sponsors and he was one of the Altoid boys in a gold Speedo handing out Altoids lol. Came within INCHES of getting him a few years back when I saw a pic a few hrs old on his old social media where he was obvs here in Manhattan with his GF on a pleasure trip but I took a shot called the # in his Las Vegas Ad. He did get right back to me but this was already early eve and it was his last night here. He did try to make it happen but it was just to last minute to work out. :sob:

View attachment TG.mp4

Reactions: natboy76 and ufo