Tom holland

Gh0stfac3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it doesn’t look like him but does anyone have the full pic?

I tried doing a reverse image search and couldn’t find anything. I posted that image and I’m skeptical myself... the only way it could be him is if someone took a photo during the test screening.

ClassyMike

Mythical Member
Media
tumblr_pxyqdwWVjW1u3om3wo1_400.gifv

tumblr_pxyqdwWVjW1u3om3wo2_400.gifv

FeatheredWings149

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tom’s new movie Chaos Walking test screened last night, and apparently there’s a scene where he strips naked outside (In front of daisy ridleys character) and there’s a shot of his ass and legs, and then he gets in the water and fishes with his bare hands.

waterbuffalo29

Superior Member
Media
Tom’s new movie Chaos Walking test screened last night, and apparently there’s a scene where he strips naked outside (In front of daisy ridleys character) and there’s a shot of his ass and legs, and then he gets in the water and fishes with his bare hands.
Welllll but i think it's this scene and i dont think we'll actually see his bare arse or maybe we will and he's wearing that suit just for when he jumped into the water

Attachments

Not necessarily body double or CGI. Pap shots don't really mean much as some scenes take hours or all day to film. We don't know what else they filmed that day or on other days.

Hope he's naked :D

FeatheredWings149

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welllll but i think it's this scene and i dont think we'll actually see his bare arse or maybe we will and he's wearing that suit just for when he jumped into the water
Even if they used a body double we probably would have gotten paparazzi photos of that, and we didn’t.

Reactions: YoungSwitcher