Tom Selleck, Kevin Kline, and Barbra Streisand

handsome_anselm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always liked these two actors, Tom Selleck and Kevin Kline. They were both great in "In and Out". I think Tom is sexier than Kevin. Do either of these actors have big cocks? Whose cock is bigger?
I have always wanted to see Tom Selleck and Barbra Streisand in a film together. Can anyone envision Tom as a Rhett Butler character and Barbra as a Scarlett O'Hara character? I can; but many people think that is unseemly. It would be great to see a movie with all three of my favorites, Tom, Kevin, and Barbra, in it!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
selleck showed his ass once in some movie and a good one it is. klein is hot but i think babs has the biggest dick out of the bunch

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I can see both Tom and Kevin as Rhett Butler. Barbara as Scarlett? Um . . . No.

I think Kevin is very sexy. He's had several underwear scenes in films. I remember a film called Soapdish where he sported a huge bulge. Then, in A Fish Called Wanda, he had a scene (I think, LOL).

Tom is sexy too. I think he bulges nicely, but I really like Kevin better.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anselm....what are you sniffing...Barbra as Scarlett OHara?
I can't even envision her without a Brooklyn accent.
Let her sing......her movie career is as over as the Civil War.
Why link her with hunks Selleck and Kline?
Frankly I don't give a damn....

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
selleck showed his ass once in some movie and a good one it is. klein is hot but i think babs has the biggest dick out of the bunch

Oh, yeah? The old grand schnauze equals large schwarzenpeggar.
Oh vey, y' never know about Babmamma these days...:wink:

Rumor has it that she has the dick and balls o' death and is Thierry Mugler's master. :eek:

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media

The particular movie in which Tom Selleck does show his butt was the movie "Coma". He is out on an operating table with one of his buttocks having been operating table.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can anyone envision Tom as a Rhett Butler character and Barbra as a Scarlett O'Hara character? I can; but many people think that is unseemly. It would be great to see a movie with all three of my favorites, Tom, Kevin, and Barbra, in it!

If Barbara Streisand, Tom Selleck and Kevin Kline did a re-make of Gone With The Wind, it would end like this:

"Bug off, Scarlett -- Frank and I don't give a damn!"