Tom Selleck

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
The pic that I once saw looked like his dick was average and uncut. Don't know if it was fake or not.

I have seen another pic. Tom is nude in a lockeroom, or something. There are several other guys and all are nude. Tom's dick looks large and cut with a big head. I would say that it IS fake.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine and I play this cockdar game(think gaydar). We guess actors and peoples size when we see them on screen. It goes like this" oh I bet he's got a short fattie with average balls" and my reply if its not my type might be" yeah but has a hairy asshole". Well my tom seleck gaydar says small dick big bush with a hairy asshole

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
In the funny movie Folks! there's a scene where you can see his bulge from behind as he drops to his knees after running from the car that his parents are supposed to be blown up in. It's quick, and it looks to mainly be his balls, but it's quite nice to behold!

There's a similar scene in Three Men and a Little Lady where you can see his bulge both when he's hiding in a wardrobe and gets caught by the lady who's in heat with him, and then when he's struggling to get away from her on the couch.

I don't know how big his dick is, but I do know that he's got a big ass!:biggrin: I love seeing his ass in jeans, like in those recent CBS movies he's been doing. Yum!

Snoops

Experimental Member
Media
I heard he has 8 inches. Some woman claimed to have slept with him about a decade ago. LOL. i mean, this was in the tabloids.

looneysamo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember seeing a poster of the US Volleyball team that he was on. (Am I remembering this correctly?)
In any case, there was a blown up picture, taken from below Tom Selleck. He was wearing shorts and you could see up the leg of the shorts and see his tighty whities or the support material built into the shorts. Didn't have money to buy it that day and it was gone the next time I went to the store. What I would give to see that poster today.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still think this dude is HOT! I've heard he's average in the schlong dept. but man is he good looking. And I totally agree he has a nice ass! YUM!!

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Guys,
I hate to ask again. But had a hard drive crash and have been trying to replace those great Tom Selleck photo's there are posted somewhere in here. I have been searching and searching. There are so many posts, and no luck so far. I remember getting them from here.

If any of you who had them see this, could you repost for me? I truly appreciate it.:wink: