Tom Selleck

virgil2

Experimental Member
Media
PERMANENTLY etched on my brain is a poster of Tom in safari-ish shorts that was hanging behind an aerobics instructor at a gym I used to go to eons ago. Looking at that was the only way I'd get through the class. Down his right leg hung an incredible package that was in no way accidental fabric folds. And the shorts weren't even tight. I've looked ever since at pix of Tom and never saw anything like that again.

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
I'll keep looking for the photo's. Glad you folks enjoyed. Trying to get someone to lift I still I have from a VHS copy of an Innocent Man, where he's standing for a very brief second in some tighty whities.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, usually I don't like facial hair, but Tommy Selleck is the exception. He's over 60 and doing just fine!

Last edited by a moderator:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Tom showed his bits in the movie "Mr Baseball" BUT it might be a fake. We can only imagine.

About 20 years ago I was having breakfast with my father and brother in the Polo Lounge. My father said that Tom Selleck was behind me. Well now, I had to get a good look at one of the most beautiful men in the world, didn't I? Well his cunt of a wife, who was dressed like a thirteen year old fuckin' glared at me and ruined the experience. Cunt.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mikey, that's terrible. I would have gave her a piece of my mind. Don't we all wished we had Selleck...:wink:

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone ever seen the film Myra Brekinridge? Is it worth getting a copy of it?I have always been interested in this movie.