Tom Selleck

Hey all,

So I'm a straight guy. Have jerked with other straight guys before, and wouldn't want it to go further. But aside from that, I can definitely appreciate a guy's looks/body/etc.

And so, and I know this is kinda vintage, I've always super dug Tom Selleck. Good shape, hairy dude. So many pics of him from the 80's where he's super bulging out. He seems cock proud and that's really cool.

Anyone else wanna talk about how into him they are? Anyone got any real (and I mean actually real, not made up stuff just for a thread) stories about bumping into him at a gym back in the day, or any stories of him fucking? Any real stories at all?

Cheers.

Curiousite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He showed his ass in Mr Baseball. I think you can kind of see a small part of balls/penis there.

I always thought he was very handsome and I have heard about the gay/bisexual rumors. Also heard that he's supposedly a bottom. But IDK how true any of that is.
thumb3_Selleck-mr-baseball-4e90d8c6.jpg

He showed his ass in Mr Baseball. I think you can kind of see a small part of balls/penis there.

I always thought he was very handsome and I have heard about the gay/bisexual rumors. Also heard that he's supposedly a bottom. But IDK how true any of that is.
thumb3_Selleck-mr-baseball-4e90d8c6.jpg
Yeah, plenty of skin in Mr. Baseball. You see a hint of balls for sure. Bunch of butt shots. You see a hint of bush at one point. At a super small peek of cock when he's in the tub getting a massage from his girlfriend.

Reactions: Curiousite

Curiousite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, plenty of skin in Mr. Baseball. You see a hint of balls for sure. Bunch of butt shots. You see a hint of bush at one point. At a super small peek of cock when he's in the tub getting a massage from his girlfriend.
I wish he did more nude scenes or posed nude for one of those magazines when he was in his prime.

He's one of my fave actors I've always had a crush on him. I know he played the love interest of Kevin Kline in the movie "In & Out"

Reactions: ChaiCloud

I wish he did more nude scenes or posed nude for one of those magazines when he was in his prime.

He's one of my fave actors I've always had a crush on him. I know he played the love interest of Kevin Kline in the movie "In & Out"
Yeah, the only nude stuff we got was Lassiter and Mr. Baseball. And he definitely took his shirt off a lot for Magnum PI. And did his fair share of photoshoots with it off, but yeah. A Playgirl spread woulda been wicked.