Tom Walker

Poppinggingde

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was it worth it? What was he offering and how much?

What are the other pics on the page like? I'm so close to buying a sub haha
Don’t buy frankies yet. There’s nothing instants regret. Not even a bulge pic

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just to warn you guys that Frankie and his 3 mates OF is really not good. It’s all safe for Instagram. Everything censored, and cropped heads, with terrible lighting. It’s a real shame as could have been a great profile.

jayp256

Admired Member
Media
Just to warn you guys that Frankie and his 3 mates OF is really not good. It’s all safe for Instagram. Everything censored, and cropped heads, with terrible lighting. It’s a real shame as could have been a great profile.

Well that's bullshit because I've bought wank and cum and nothing censored from them so take your bullshit post elsewhere. I can list what they've sold and they have all shown dick and ass, 3 have wank and cum

Reactions: TaeUK21

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well that's bullshit because I've bought wank and cum and nothing censored from them so take your bullshit post elsewhere. I can list what they've sold and they have all shown dick and ass, 3 have wank and cum
Yes, what they’ve SOLD. I’m not talking about your pay extra content, I’m talking about the standard OF page. Jesus Christ

jayp256

Admired Member
Media
Yes, what they’ve SOLD. I’m not talking about your pay extra content, I’m talking about the standard OF page. Jesus Christ

You make out the page is shit, and yes you're entitled to your opinion but do you blame them for putting stuff behind a wall when there is a topic on here where someone's offering to trade the nudes all the time

Reactions: kittygalore