Tom Walker

Zitterd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You make out the page is shit, and yes you're entitled to your opinion but do you blame them for putting stuff behind a wall when there is a topic on here where someone's offering to trade the nudes all the time
Uhm... Onlyfans in itself is already a wall lol. Putting only IG pics behind the main OF pay wall and anything R-rated behind a second pay wall is just a sleazy way to charge people twice lol. If netflix would suddenly put additional charges on anything worth watching then everyone would find that unacceptable, but with onlyfans some peope argue it's okay?

Stop defending this money grabbing crap because they fear leaks. If they truly can't live with the thought of their nudes ending up online then they should avoid OF like the plague. A second wall might make a leak a bit less likely but there will still be a large enough chance of their shit ending up on the net...
Many of these guys just want to have their cake and eat it but that's not how life works. If you become a soldier you have to accept the risk you might die in combat and if you become a well paid "talent" on onlyfans you need to accept the risk of leaks, otherwise just choose another profession.... Nobody is getting forced to start an OF so people need to stop treating them like victims lol

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Uhm... Onlyfans in itself is already a wall lol. Putting only IG pics behind the main OF pay wall and anything R-rated behind a second pay wall is just a sleazy way to charge people twice lol. If netflix would suddenly put additional charges on anything worth watching then everyone would find that unacceptable, but with onlyfans some peope argue it's okay?

Stop defending this money grabbing crap because they fear leaks. If they truly can't live with the thought of their nudes ending up online then they should avoid OF like the plague. A second wall might make a leak a bit less likely but there will still be a large enough chance of their shit ending up on the net...
Many of these guys just want to have their cake and eat it but that's not how life works. If you become a soldier you have to accept the risk you might die in combat and if you become a well paid "talent" on onlyfans you need to accept the risk of leaks, otherwise just choose another profession.... Nobody is getting forced to start an OF so people need to stop treating them like victims lol
This!

Reactions: toxicocounty87

Lagos_tobi

Legendary Member
Media

So true

gotboysonmymind69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well that's bullshit because I've bought wank and cum and nothing censored from them so take your bullshit post elsewhere. I can list what they've sold and they have all shown dick and ass, 3 have wank and cum
A2C49875-BC3D-4B46-B125-1CDE5C229196.gif

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No new OF posts in 11 days. He really is taking the piss
He’s realised he’s not making as much cash as he thought. He’s at the cross roads now, actually make a decent nude only fans and make money or quit. It always happens to these basic reality *stars*

Reactions: Nath_2015

jayp256

Admired Member
Media
No new OF posts in 11 days. He really is taking the piss

He stated he was struggling with some mental health issues in a message. Jesus christ stop. I really think it's not for him and this forum and people on it need to be reigned back with some comments that they post "basic reality stars", they're fucking human and I'm sick to death of seeing people in and out of posts just being keyboard warriors and saying horrible shit. This forum has gone to the dogs with some self entitled assholes - end of rant

jayp256

Admired Member
Media
He’s realised he’s not making as much cash as he thought. He’s at the cross roads now, actually make a decent nude only fans and make money or quit. It always happens to these basic reality *stars*

He stated he doesnt need the money and has spoken up in pvt chat with struggling and how seeing online comments has effected him. So be a little bit more supportive or unsubscribe simple as. I've seen your name called out on other onlyfans page again for what you post.

Astra Amare

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He stated he was struggling with some mental health issues in a message. Jesus christ stop. I really think it's not for him and this forum and people on it need to be reigned back with some comments that they post "basic reality stars", they're fucking human and I'm sick to death of seeing people in and out of posts just being keyboard warriors and saying horrible shit. This forum has gone to the dogs with some self entitled assholes - end of rant

he should shut down his page then, and not continue to take peoples’ money while he’s figuring out what he wants to do. I have zero issue if he doesn’t want to do it any more, but it’s not fair on people that pay to then not deliver the goods.

HardArd

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he should shut down his page then, and not continue to take peoples’ money while he’s figuring out what he wants to do. I have zero issue if he doesn’t want to do it any more, but it’s not fair on people that pay to then not deliver the goods.
Deliver the goods? If he posts just once a month that is him fulfilling his deal of a monthly subscription. And if you don’t like that then unsubscribe. Saying things like he’s taking the piss only encourages others to start saying nasty things and calling him horrible names. Have we learned nothing from what’s happened to Caroline Flack? If your opinion of him is negative then just unsubscribe or don’t subscribe at all. It’s as simple as that. Zero need for bashing, name calling and general nastiness.

HardArd

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That view works both ways. Anyone who shares their stuff then also needs to accept the risk of getting prosecuted if caught sharing OF images or vids as it is copyrighted material.

Reactions: jayp256

jayp256

Admired Member
Media

So 10$ entitles you to what exactly? Does he not post and interact with his fans? I believe he does and does it more than others, maybe you should unsubscribe and move on

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess Tom is still lurking on LPSG since he posted right after he was called out by people on here, criticism that by the way was 100% valid.

People paid to join your Onlyfans, so post regualrly. Blaming mean comments on here for his lack of posting on there is fucking laughable. If I were a subscriber i'd feel pissed off that comments on some random corner of the internet that no one can control is affecting a service that I paid for.

Also it's funny how the mean comments only affected his activity on Onlyfans and not Instagram where he posted multiple times during those 11 days.

Astra Amare

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I guess Tom is still lurking on LPSG since he posted right after he was called out by people on here, criticism that by the way was 100% valid.

People paid to join your Onlyfans, so post regualrly. Blaming mean comments on here for his lack of posting on there is fucking laughable. If I were a subscriber i'd feel pissed off that comments on some random corner of the internet that no one can control is affecting a service that I paid for.

Also it's funny how the mean comments only affected his activity on Onlyfans and not Instagram where he posted multiple times during those 11 days.

Yeah, that’s what I don’t get, he posts on insta all the time.
I don’t mean to pile on him, as he comes across as a nice guy, but if he’s going to take peoples’ money for a monthly subscription, he shouldn’t be leaving it weeks between posts. Fair enough if he’s decided that OF isn’t for him, but he can’t have his cake and eat it it. It just feels dishonest to take the cash and not post.

Astra Amare

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Deliver the goods? If he posts just once a month that is him fulfilling his deal of a monthly subscription. And if you don’t like that then unsubscribe. Saying things like he’s taking the piss only encourages others to start saying nasty things and calling him horrible names. Have we learned nothing from what’s happened to Caroline Flack? If your opinion of him is negative then just unsubscribe or don’t subscribe at all. It’s as simple as that. Zero need for bashing, name calling and general nastiness.

Yeah, I have done. I don’t think I’ve been nasty - people on here have asked if his OF is any good, and I’ve just responded saying that I don’t think it is. I’m certainly not trolling him and his life, just reviewing a product he’s selling - very different to the horrible treatment that Caroline got. As I’ve said, I think he comes across as a nice guy and I wish him well.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, that’s what I don’t get, he posts on insta all the time.
I don’t mean to pile on him, as he comes across as a nice guy, but if he’s going to take peoples’ money for a monthly subscription, he shouldn’t be leaving it weeks between posts. Fair enough if he’s decided that OF isn’t for him, but he can’t have his cake and eat it it. It just feels dishonest to take the cash and not post.

Toms probably weeded out all the negative people from his Onlyfans. He probably gets the odd person who signs up and is pissed off but it's few and far between. He probably gets praised lavished on him constantly there. Even here you have people defending him in the hypothetical scenario that him updating his Onlyfans once a month is acceptable behavour.

So in essence by visiting this thread, he is self inflicting himself with these supposedly "mean" comments. I put mean in quotation marks because let's be real, no one is really mean here, a few of us have legitimate criticisms on how he runs his account. Let's not pretend it's like Caroline Flack who was getting mauled from all angles on multiple corners of the internet. We're just a few people in a thread on some obscure site dedicated to big dicks.

Tom could easily ignore us and be on his merry way but the guy seems to like being a glutton for punishment.

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

You always speak such truth