• Paul

Votes: 337 45.4%

• Total voters

UncutDiggler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you guys want to know Paul Walker's penis size, I remember reading in Stuff magazine a couple of years ago, or maybe it was Maxim or FHM, and Paul Walker was being interviewed in a section about weightlifting and he was asked how much he could bench. I forget how much he said he could lift, but he said he always understates it and then said, and I remember the quote almost exactly because of the candid nature, "It's like when you tell a girl it's 6 inches and she says it's more like 6 1/2." It's cool that he was so open about his average penis size, and even understating it to girls. On www.circumstitions.com it says that he is uncircumcised, but it doesn't offer any evidence.

Glansman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jeff black said:
Tom Is ALL MAN, Novice:rolleyes:

and there's a lot of his "man" between his legs. although there are tons of phoney photoshop pics of celebrities I have seen a genuine one of him. It's a big cock, sure long enough but beautifully THICK, circumcised with a huge head

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
UncutDiggler said:
If you guys want to know Paul Walker's penis size, I remember reading in Stuff magazine a couple of years ago, or maybe it was Maxim or FHM, and Paul Walker was being interviewed in a section about weightlifting and he was asked how much he could bench. I forget how much he said he could lift, but he said he always understates it and then said, and I remember the quote almost exactly because of the candid nature, "It's like when you tell a girl it's 6 inches and she says it's more like 6 1/2." It's cool that he was so open about his average penis size, and even understating it to girls. On www.circumstitions.com it says that he is uncircumcised, but it doesn't offer any evidence.

Well im not sure he's referring this HIS dick there. I'be heard reports he is rather large.

Anyway, I'd take a sandwich of both if possible :biggrin1:

Reactions: MmmBop_

Looker1467

Expert Member
Media
Glansman said:
and there's a lot of his "man" between his legs. although there are tons of phoney photoshop pics of celebrities I have seen a genuine one of him. It's a big cock, sure long enough but beautifully THICK, circumcised with a huge head

Picture please!!?? :smile:

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tom. Paul is hot but seems a bit thick...... And I'm not talking about below... hehe

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wouldn't pick either, but if i had to, it would have to be Paul. I don't think Tom Welling is that great looking at all. He's nice for the type I guess. I know I'm blaspheming to those around here, but he just doesn't do it for me in the least.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
sundayssad said:
I wouldn't pick either, but if i had to, it would have to be Paul. I don't think Tom Welling is that great looking at all. He's nice for the type I guess. I know I'm blaspheming to those around here, but he just doesn't do it for me in the least.

MY mouth hit the floor sundayssad:tongue: Just kidding, unlike some members here, I definetaly believe in one having an opinion. IF you prefer Paul... it is cool, that means more Tom for me:tongue:

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Tom is obviously a bottom and Paul is obviously a top. :tongue:

Tom is an incredibly beautiful specimen to look at and would probably be a great guy to fuck. I imagine him just laying there like a rock (of kryptonite?) and moaning while I pummel him. I think Paul would be much more aggressive when the tables are turned. So my ass opens for Paul. He is my pick. Thank you. lol

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Nomad said:
Tom is obviously a bottom and Paul is obviously a top. :tongue:

Tom is an incredibly beautiful specimen to look at and would probably be a great guy to fuck. I imagine him just laying there like a rock (of kryptonite?) and moaning while I pummel him. I think Paul would be much more aggressive when the tables are turned. So my ass opens for Paul. He is my pick. Thank you. lol

Nomad, you have terrible taste. :rolleyes:

Tom is clearly NOT a bottom. At most, he is versital. The guy exudes so much raw masculinity, even when he is being sensitive, I have a hard time seeing him doing anything OTHER than topping men, and taking pleasure as he works them.:biggrin1: