• Total voters

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
And, I have some inside info that says Paul is a happily married man, with a child and NOT gay at all.:tongue:
Well, I'll tell my friend with his old boarding passes and hotel receipts that he imagined it all. :tongue:

So, if Paul is str8, then he must be a top, and Tom is the bottom afterall? :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Well, I'll tell my friend with his old boarding passes and hotel receipts that he imagined it all. :tongue:

So, if Paul is str8, then he must be a top, and Tom is the bottom afterall? :wink:

Don't be silly... Tom would NEVER bottom for anyone, except me..

AND, he would NEVER put his dick inside a married man who is ST8, like paul.
At most, they are J/O buddies.:tongue:

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
Nomad, you have terrible taste. :rolleyes:
Thanks. :wink:
jeff black said:
Tom is clearly NOT a bottom. At most, he is versital. The guy exudes so much raw masculinity, even when he is being sensitive, I have a hard time seeing him doing anything OTHER than topping men, and taking pleasure as he works them.:biggrin1:
Take your blinders off, kiddo. Tom is such a bottom that he even bottoms for women.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
You are so gay.:mad: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:
At least you didn't call me bi. That would have been a real insult. :tongue:

Wholly off-topic, I really need to pay some money so I can see your vids.
:smile:

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
You should, they are "all that", and "fast and furious":tongue:
After we are "running scared" from the cops after a "joy ride" and end up at your home in "Pleasantville", I can look "into the blue" eyes and you can take me for a little "joy ride" of our own. :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Nomad said:
After we are "running scared" from the cops after a "joy ride" and end up at your home in "Pleasantville", I can look "into the blue" eyes and you can take me for a little "joy ride" of our own. :wink:

I have brown eyes.. tom has blue ones.:biggrin1:

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
I have brown eyes..
And that is why they make blue contacts.

Speaking of brown eyes, did the "wanna see my browneye" joke make the rounds in Canada when you were a kid?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
at the risk of prolonging a completely silly thread, I have to tell you dear Jeff, there is not a person on this planet who believes the most beautiful Tom is a top. His is a beauty possessed only by bottoms, and he makes them immortal.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Mkymkus said:
at the risk of prolonging a completely silly thread, I have to tell you dear Jeff, there is not a person on this planet who believes the most beautiful Tom is a top. His is a beauty possessed only by bottoms, and he makes them immortal.

At the risk of telling you that this isn't a Silly thread...:rolleyes:

Actually, MKymkus, there are people that believe Tom is a Top, and I am one of them. You can be incredibly handsome and still be a top. To be honest, I don't care because I imagine, if he is gay, he is a versital top and a very tender and compassionate lover.

The man is incredible to look at and his role as Clark Kent in Smallville rekindled my love of Superman.

I can't give him a better compliment than that.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Forgive me for being rude...

I could have sworn that Paul had a baby with his GF at the time... I can't remember her name.

No actually Paul Walker lives in Malibu of the PCH with a bunch of guy friends. No...I think his friends are all straight...

His daughters name is Meadow. He adopted the child. Supposedly the daughter was to some fling he had back in 2002...but it has been said that the daughter was actually adopted from a Hawaiian family. The mother still resides on the big island.