Tom Welling

Xiwa

Sexy Member
Media
here's another pic, supposedly he was paid $ 5 million from a European mag for this. Can't confirn or deny.

Probably fake, but I think it's the best fake nude picture of him.

Where did you hear those rumours?

If he would pose nude / has posed nude for any magazine after Smallville began, it would be more widely known. If he posed nude before Smallville then there's possibility those pictures haven't found.

But judging by Tom's bulge, I'm sure Tom's dick is pretty much same size as that guy's.

[url]http://images.blogster.com/host/images/45464210312.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://images.blogster.com/host/images/96474868500.jpg[/URL]

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/26956d1208133630-tom-welling-tom-welling-5.jpg

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
his dicks not as big as that photoshopped photoshoot pic. There was an episode in season 5 of smallville where he has a bathing suit on and comes out of the water. Looks about average sized to me. He doesnt bulge too much

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just another opinion, but I have a feeling the young hearthrob isn't hung, probably very average. A guy that goodlooking in Hollywood would have already made a million on his nudes if he was hung.

I don't think so.. Just like Clooney or any other big, hot guy in Hollywood. I once heard a woman say Don Johnson must have a small dick because he never posed nude..

Xiwa

Sexy Member
Media
just another opinion, but I have a feeling the young hearthrob isn't hung, probably very average.

Durance's first scene with Welling, 27, found her staring at the chiseled actor, who stood before her in the buff. "Look at his face," Lois mutters to herself in the scene — a professional courtesy Durance struggled to emulate. "Tom had the appropriate parts covered," she says. "But I still had to tell myself, 'Keep looking up.' I will tell you, he isn't Superman for nothing."

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it was Perez Hilton that hinted sometime ago that Welling was into um...er...scatology....which is one of the reasons he keeps his private life so private.
I dunno:eek:

Xiwa

Sexy Member
Media
What's scatology?

Hopefully somebody offers him a good role in a quality movie, where would be hot, long nude scene or scenes.

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Apparently this was going on before he got the role and too many people in the biz knew about it and so it been hushed up. As to explaining more, um, use your imagination. Few things bother me as that does, but each to his own....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
would that imply he's a crappy actor, or you got the shits of him. Maybe he got dumped for someone else. Who is his latest squeeze.

Reactions: Biguysighs