Tom Wopat

maxxxxx5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time replying in a forum but when in Rome...

I worked in theatre in NYC in the 80's. Tom was a replacement for the lead in an off-broadway show called Olympus On My Mind. We all used to hang out in the men's dressing room before the show (it was one for the boys and one for the girls deal) talking and stuff.

Anyway when getting into costume every night he would just drop trou (as all the performers did actually) and yes, his buldge didn't do him justice. It is about 5" completely flacid and very thick with huge balls. Can't imagine (not that I - and all others in the room - didn't try) how huge it must be hard. Plus he still had an amazing body with that sexy body dusting on hair. He was a god nude and he damn well knew it and seemed to love letting all the boys watch.

Oh and he was an extremely nice guy.

OK then there is my contribution to the art world. Carry on.

Last edited:

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
It was rumored some years ago that Tom measured somewhere between 10 and 11 inches when hard and that he is very thick also. Supposedly he was just a little bit larger than John.

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When Tom wopat was on Dukes of Hazzard along with John Schneider watching them Id get so horny Thinking about their tight butts and big packages...Id get so horny Id cream in my jeans.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2ca18c84ffa81bdc786d72c12a566d28.jpg

Tom Cameron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so I've seen Tom naked. This was probably 20 years or so ago when he lived in a pretty nice section of Nashville called Green Hills. I was showering at the gym when I looked up and saw Tom come into the shower area. I couldn't believe it. I had to do a double take. He was not shy about showing his body at all. Because we were opposite of each other, I saw is ass the most. And boy, was it a nice one. Very muscular and slightly hairy. Damn hot! When he did turn around, I'm hoping my jaw didn't drop. Probably a little above average in length, but very thick with a nice mushroom head. Plenty of pubes to go around as well.

He was only in the showers for a minute or two, then left. I still have those visuals even after all this time!