Photo Tomas Salek

aangindo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tomas has one of the greatest faces and bodies ever imo but he's so boring to watch for some reason. Maybe he just needs a bigger dick fucking him? :neutral:
On a video Czech Hunter he's bottom for super big dicked Michael Fly I believe. Tomas said it was big and (hiss hole) not ready yet. It super hot when Eventually Tomas dick swallow Flys soft big dick.

Reactions: Thatguy8

aangindo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tomas Salek did bunch of straight videos and even had pussy creampies, unfortunately most of the cumshots only focus at hips area.
My favorite video of him doing straight one is that featuring Dominic Phoenix. It show every inch of his face, his hairy legs, his stroking dick when he pump his semen out into a greedy pussy.
For a gay man like me, looking at anyguys face when he's cumming is NIRVANA!
20759-img.jpg

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Li
Tomas Salek did bunch of straight videos and even had pussy creampies, unfortunately most of the cumshots only focus at hips area.
My favorite video of him doing straight one is that featuring Dominic Phoenix. It show every inch of his face, his hairy legs, his stroking dick when he pump his semen out into a greedy pussy.
For a gay man like me, looking at anyguys face when he's cumming is NIRVANA!
View attachment 62166831 l
Link? I can only find the 10 minute version

Reactions: ByNicole