Tomasz Schafernaker

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
S

SirConcis

"Mr Schafernaker's makeover stunned staff who were unaware of his impressive physique, which is usually kept well-hidden under his suit."

What an understatement. Always thought of his as a nice little teddy bear with a soft sexy voice. But what a revelation !

A wolf under sheep's clothing !

Reactions: Hulapi44

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The BBC bio says "Tomasz lives in west London with his two housemates, he enjoys jogging and his local gym" Could we please have a couple of volunteers to take some photos when he's out jogging? Or stake the house and take pix of the 'housemates'?"
Thanks, 'preciate it.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always got an attitude and don't need supplements, haha. He's pretty fit heh.

S

SirConcis

Has Tomasz been seen on BBC since this story broke ? I haven't seen him on BBCworld, but they seem to rotate their weathermen slowly so I am not sure if it just isn't his turn to do the BBCworld forecasts, or whether he's been taken out of the loop.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't seen him on either. It would be typical BBC spite to drop him. Is what he did really so much worse than male BBC news presenters dressing up in drag and dancing for a telethon? Although that would be different because it's a BBC show and they know it'll pull in audiences for them!

S

SirConcis

The BBC weather men tend to be all, well : MEN. (I think there is a token female in there). (At least on BBC World). My image is that their boss is female, and she chooses men that are appealing to the eye. As such, she would be thrilled to see Shafernaked's pictures.

Publically, BBC will probably have a "we are not amused" face, but privately, they are probably happy this will raise their ratings.

Reactions: YummyAdam