Tomatoes

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go down to the garden center this afternoon for some tomato plants. It's full of women loading up on stuff, mostly 20's - 40's, a few are good looking and fairly hot. The watering girl is late-20's and trotting around in the tightest jeans and large breasts in a tight top. I'm the only guy there naturally intrigued by all of the estrogen. Either I'm crazy or the women seemed more sensual roaming the flower aisles with the sweet aromas and growing things. I get a call on my cell so I stand at the end of an aisle for about 5 mins. Every time one rounds the end of the aisle my bulge gets a rather obvious stare, followed by an intrigued glance at my face. My bulge is natural and somewhat prominent in my jeans which are nowhere near tight. When this began I was soft but 5 min later, although I was trying to hold it back, it was probably around 50%. So I said fuck it and cocked my pelvis forward to put on a show for the next couple of minutes. It was a blast, even the hot watering girl came by to ask if I needed help. Unfortunately, the aisles were spaced too far apart for the help I needed, so all I got was tomatoes.

Last edited: