Tommy Lee Jones

I believe there were a couple of films TLJ was in when he was young and he apparantly had no problem with nudity (from the rear, at least) but I thought there was one he did with Sally Field (not sure) she was a hooker and he bought her services for the evening. Anyhow, at one point when they're having sex they get in an argument and he jumps off the bed and I recall seeing a lot of bush but can't remember if any cock showed.

Does anyone recall that movie or have any screen shots from it?

alextiger

Expert Member
Media
I believe there were a couple of films TLJ was in when he was young and he apparantly had no problem with nudity (from the rear, at least) but I thought there was one he did with Sally Field (not sure) she was a hooker and he bought her services for the evening. Anyhow, at one point when they're having sex they get in an argument and he jumps off the bed and I recall seeing a lot of bush but can't remember if any cock showed.

Does anyone recall that movie or have any screen shots from it?

"Back Roads" (1981). It is available on dvd.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in the great gatsby,, i think leslie ann down goes down on him, you see the back of her head and pull down his pants,,you dont see antying but, damn, my imagination!

Does anyone have any revelations about Tommy's dick (size, uncut/cut, hard/soft)? Has anyone seen him exposed?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I don't know about TLJ as far as if he is cut or not but his son is uncut. TLJ was featured in an article in Vanity Fair Mag. back in the 80s (I think). There was a pic of him holding his infant (18 months?) son. The son was totally naked and full frontal and very uncircumcised.

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
Curious - - http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/107...-jones-tommyleejones__000375_04-12-49_843-jpg one would think should show a BIT of testicle hang--but doesn't; not even shadow. Neither do the other two shots (from p.1 in this thread).

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, TLJ's in the male celebrity big cock club. But, I guess we'll never know for sure, as I don't think he'll be showig any full frontals at his currant age.

Wilpleasure

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone seen or noticed that large vpl on him in his new commerical
wearing cords draping down the left side . He was also Al Cores roommate in college . Wow two hung men with all that raging testosterone
Takes two hands to handle the whopper