Tommy Lee

boredagain: well we all know that some celebrities are well hung for sure.. like tommy lee. you can tell from his video with pam.. haha.. does anyone know just how big he is? or any other celebrities?(with proof; movies/admitting it)

TaMarquis: thats all for them? I've never seen their "performances," but the way that people talk about them, you'd think they had 12-inchers or something.o well...

Donk: [quote author=TaMarquis link=board=meetgreet;num=1046046375;start=0#3 date=02/24/03 at 09:09:40]thats all for them? I've never seen their "performances," but the way that people talk about them, you'd think they had 12-inchers or something.o well...[/quote]

I know what you mean. Comments about guys like this from guys who have "normal" size penises or women who have seen only normal size ones are very revealing. It's a matter of perception. When I hear people talk about Tommy Lee's "footlong" dick, I wonder what their estimate would be if they got a look at mine!

TaMarquis: I agree with you, Donk.  I mean, me and you are the same size (11"), so I bet that those people would probably have a heart attack if they seen ours, and especially bigger penises, as compared to "The Great" Tommy Lee and Ron Jeremy :)

mortis: i read in an interview with pamela lee (or whatever she's called by now) that she had 'never been with a large penis sexually'...this was after the video with tommy lee came out...and the interviewer was like 'uhhh what about tommy?' and she said 'that was just a myth' or something like that...obviously SHE wasn't that impressed...
tommy looked to be about 8" to me

aquaman875: A few years ago I was talking to a group of co-workers about the Tommy video and one woman said, "I don't see what the big deal is, its so skinny."

She got married out of high school. I'm wondering what her husband was packing.

brad2002: I wanna know where I can see pics of Tommy Lee for myself. Where can I find the video for free?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My roommate has that video.
(not that I've seen it or anything ;D)

His dick is long..., buthard to tell his length on video..
it doesn't have a beercan girth.
but isn't a pencil one.

Lots of the video is just him and Pamela cruising around in their boat...very boring.
the sex is only a small portion of the very short tape.  He's naked through the whole thing...
but she isn't.  

sammygirly: Yup, seen this video myself and agree that while he has length, there's not much girth...so oftentimes doesn't look all that impressive.

Also, I think some of the camera angles help...especially the "Head" scene where he's shooting while she goes down on him. From that angle, shot that way....I'm thinking a lot of guys would look big.

Heh, I'll tell you who is NOT impressive....Vince Neil....

neyophoenix: [quote author=brad2002 link=board=meetgreet;num=1046046375;start=0#8 date=02/26/03 at 21:19:23]I wanna know where I can see pics of Tommy Lee for myself.  Where can I find the video for free?
[/quote]

if you have any p2p system (WinMX, Kazaa) you d/l from there

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody know of any other celebs besides TommyLee that are rumored to be hung?  just curious.....hope that isn't a silly question...since guess anybody could make it up....at least with TL there is some video proof.

awellhungboi: [quote author=txquis link=board=meetgreet;num=1046046375;start=0#12 date=02/27/03 at 16:58:30]Anybody know of any other celebs besides TommyLee that are rumored to be hung?  just curious.....hope that isn't a silly question...[/quote]

It's not a silly question, but I hope this doesn't turn out to be a silly answer. Most of the celebrities I've heard about being well-hung are dead or has-beens, but here goes. Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, Tom Brokaw, David Letterman are all supposedly big. (I'm not making this up). Warren Beatty is pretty notorious, and although I've never heard of any video proof I'd bet you there's a few 8mm's and VHS's somewhere in that past. Just about anybody Madonna's ever been with--I remember hearing her say something about Charles Barkley one time. Milton Berle was rumored to have a 13" schlong. Frank Sinatra--(supposedly an enhancement. One of his ex-wives, Ava Gardner, said, "Frank weighs only 140 pounds, but a hundred pounds of that is cock!") The news about Huey Lewis is that he's got ten inches (he takes it out in Short Cuts but you can't really see it). There's a few 'groupie' message boards on the net measuring up rock stars and celebrities. People are still debating whether or not Tom Cruise stuffed his underwear in Magnolia. I can't think of anybody else right now.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, hey, i just saw a whole thread on this...thanks to whoever bumped it to the top.

Not a silly answer at all....that satisfies my curiosity...who knows, perhaps they are seeking comfort with us here at LPSG. ;)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
txquis,

--It was me who "bumped it up"....

At that precise moment, I was descending the stairs from the LPSG attic where I had just brought down the cobweb-covered historical archives, thus bringing both "famous" topics more to the forefront.

'Thought it might save alot of repetition in replies to your inquiry. Enjoy! ;)

Personally, I would not put too much confidence in these reputed sizes! But, it's fun reading I suppose.

joe: How about a song called ron jeremy, lou christie, and tommy lee. sounds like a hit. any music duds out there.do your think.

14yo: who do u think is bigger, tommy lee or brett michales, who she also made a video with?

letter_size: I would like to comment regarding the movie with Pam. In one part, she is the one filming, with Tommy pumping away. However he then went too far in, because the "tell-tale" sign was she put her hand near his lower ab to stop the depth. This has happened to me all too often. Has anyone else caught this portion of the film or had a girlfriend do this to him?