Tommy Lee

boredagain: well we all know that some celebrities are well hung for sure.. like tommy lee. you can tell from his video with pam.. haha.. does anyone know just how big he is? or any other celebrities?(with proof; movies/admitting it)

Telex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty sure I'm as big as he is. I'll post pics soon. Mine's about 7.5 average. Not the biggest around here by any stretch, but I've NEVER gotten any complaints from the ladies. :biggrin1:

Reactions: jasonkenny

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i first saw that video I was like wtf... I'm bigger then that dude... and people rave about the size of his dick. confidence boost

and I love pam but the quality of the video just isnt jack worth

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
when i first saw that video I was like wtf... I'm bigger then that dude... and people rave about the size of his dick. confidence boost

I'm with you here; I first saw his pics and parts of the vid back when I was 18 or so and thought damn if that's huge (like I was hearing EVERYBODY say at the time) then I'm a monster.

So thanks Tommy Lee, for confirming for me that my weiner was really a Jumbo Dog. :biggrin1:

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me Tommy Lee is like Jason Mewes.. they are a perfect examples of a certain type. They are not my usual type but I find them both so very attractive...

A dear friend once said "white trash is my favorite flavor"

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow people are really serious about his cock lol.

if i was to guess his size i would say between 7-8 inches with good girth.
i would guess rocco,nacho,julian,evan stone are within his size range.

Reactions: mikey2004

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
That might be a tiny bit high (at least the length) from what I remember, but I'd have to go back and watch it again. The skeleton thing throws you off. :biggrin1:

the ladies love this guy...plus that whole celeb thing is a real turn on for alot of woman..
Very, very true (sadly). I've learned that some people can look directly at a celebrity penis repeatedly and see something miles away from reality. It's better to just laugh it off and accept it than to waste time trying to explain anything to those types.

Take Care

Reactions: BIGBULL29

TaMarquis: thats all for them? I've never seen their "performances," but the way that people talk about them, you'd think they had 12-inchers or something.o well...

Donk: [quote author=TaMarquis link=board=meetgreet;num=1046046375;start=0#3 date=02/24/03 at 09:09:40]thats all for them? I've never seen their "performances," but the way that people talk about them, you'd think they had 12-inchers or something.o well...[/quote]

I know what you mean. Comments about guys like this from guys who have "normal" size penises or women who have seen only normal size ones are very revealing. It's a matter of perception. When I hear people talk about Tommy Lee's "footlong" dick, I wonder what their estimate would be if they got a look at mine!

TaMarquis: I agree with you, Donk.  I mean, me and you are the same size (11"), so I bet that those people would probably have a heart attack if they seen ours, and especially bigger penises, as compared to "The Great" Tommy Lee and Ron Jeremy :)