Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first saw the Pam & Tommy honeymoon tape after hearing all the talk about him (including from Pam Anderson herself), one of my first thoughts was, "Damn, he's no bigger than I am." It honestly changed my perception of my own equipment.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That fact that he looks like he could fuck like a wild dog does enhance it. Its a good trait in a man. He sort of reminds me of my man, that crazy ass James Carville. Like a dog in heat.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he is sooooo cute but very dirty and it looks like after you slept with him you would have to go to the doctor to get some antibiotics it would be totally worth it though bet he fucks brutal with that big one i have not seen his sex tape but i imagine it so ;)

mcctguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The tape shows that he can be a really wild partner. I'd love to have a play day with him.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I first saw the Pam & Tommy honeymoon tape after hearing all the talk about him (including from Pam Anderson herself), one of my first thoughts was, "Damn, he's no bigger than I am." It honestly changed my perception of my own equipment.

So did I actually. He's big but not as big as alot of people say.

Reactions: sexychoco72