Tommy's tales of size and conquest: retooled

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 11: Limits[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy's eyes opened and although the scene was still blurry, he could make out the comforter on Mary's bed in front of him. Groggy, but aware, he realized that he was in fact lying face down on her bed. Not comfortable with his, he attempted to roll over. No dice. He quickly figured out his hands and legs were tied tightly to the bed posts, stretching him in a prone position. That woke him up with a jolt, and he realized he was completely naked.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Mary?” he strained. “What is going on?”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]No reply, and a brief moment went by. Then he heard giggling behind him.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Mary, is that you?” Tommy turned his head as far as he could to try to catch a glimpse in the direction the giggles came from.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]This isn't funny, dammit” he said angrily, “Untie me now!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]More silence and then more giggling. He was alert enough now to realize there were at least two girls laughing behind him.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]What the fuck did you do to me?” he said, completely pissed off.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy started to really struggle against the ropes that bound him, hoping for freedom. He quickly realized just how tightly he was confined, as his wrists and ankles burned with the strain, and he went limp.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Please let me go,” he burbled “I won't be mad – I promise.”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]That's the problem, bitch boy!” The female voice spoke sternly. “You need to grow a set and get mad... Or better yet, don't, and I'll educate you!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]The voice was unfamiliar to him, and again he strained his neck trying to get a look behind him.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]You know, girls, for a guy with a horse’s dong and balls the size of lemons, he really is a big pussy!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Next Tommy heard a crack, and soon after felt an intense stinging sensation on his right leg near his ass.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Holy shit!” he exclaimed. “What the fuck are you doing?!”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]I'm teaching you a few manners, bitch boy” the voice said calmly, and it was followed by another cracking sound and even more intense pain, this time closer to his butt cheek.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]So let me get this straight,” the voice continued. “You have two hot girls, who want to have sex with you, and you are getting cold feet. Is that right?” [FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Umm, not exactly…. “ Tommy managed to get the words out while trying not to think about the burning sensation emanating from his backside.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]That's is exactly what I've been, told bitch boy, so don't deny it!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Another cracking noise and intense pain followed this comment.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Quit fucking hitting me, bitch!” Tommy gathered his courage and spat the words out.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Oh, so you do have a set on you, do you?”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]With that he heard rustling behind him and realized there were now three girls standing next to the bed where he was pinned. He could clearly make out Mary and Jill standing over him. Both were wearing very sexy lingerie and holding hands, but the other girl was still too far behind his line of sight to identify.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Hi, boyfriend!” Mary exclaimed, and she waved as if nothing had happened.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Mary, did you drug me or something?”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]That's exactly what I did. I needed to call in the reinforcements to help train you, as I knew you wouldn't willingly allow it!”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Training for what?! I don't understand… and why is that girl hitting me?”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]It's all part of the training process,” Mary continued. “So I suggest relaxing and enjoy what's coming next.”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy was pissed off. He didn't like this at all, but honestly he wasn't sure he had any choice in the matter. Being tied up the way he was, he couldn't escape, so he figured he had better just be quiet and do what he was told.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]So, bitch boy, I want you to know that although I hate men and would never consider soiling myself with one,” the pain administrator spoke, ”you certainly have the most impressive cock I have ever seen!”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Well I'm glad you approve,” Tommy said, trying to stay calm. “Is that why you are here?”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Yes and no,” she answered. “I'm here at the request of Mary. She was worried you were going to break up with her, and she wanted to make sure you understood your place before trying to do so.”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]My place? What does that mean?” [FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]You are here to service Mary and her friends, and nothing more” the unknown girl said frankly. “If Mary chooses to call you her boyfriend than so be it, but you must understand your place amongst the girls. You exist to please.”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]What the fuck is this? Are you guys in some sort of sex cult or something?”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Something like that... You can call it a special club, my little bitch boy!”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Stop calling me that!” But Tommy’s words were cut short by another painful crack across his lower back.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]From now on, you will only speak when spoken to, and you will not contradict anything I say – do you understand?”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy nodded, wincing helplessly in pain.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Good. I'm glad we understand each other. Now, let's get started with the training.”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]With that, the girls again disappeared from Tommy’s view. He could hear them whisper, but he couldn't make out what was being said.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]On the request of your girlfriend, I will no longer call you bitch boy. But as you haven't earned the right for me to speak your actual name during this process, I will refer to you as donkey boy. Does this please you?”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Afraid of the painful alternative, Tommy again nodded in agreement.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Perfect, I see that we are going to get along just fine” the girl said calmly. “Now, let's get a closer look at your package, shall we?”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy heard more giggling, and felt the end of the bed near his feet compress. It was obvious that the girls were kneeling on the bed behind him, but he had no way of knowing what they were doing.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]It's actually very amazing that there is so much cock meat sticking out from under him, don't you girls think? I usually have to move the balls aside and go digging for the little fella when I have a boy in this position!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy lay there trying not to think about what was happening or what was being said. He tried to imagine himself at home in bed. His mental drifting was interrupted by the warmth of a hand softly grasping his dick below the flare of the helmet. The hand continued kneading and pulling slightly on his meat. He tried not to become aroused, and thought about anything he could to keep from getting hard.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Donkey boy,” the girl spoke, “do you like when I play with your soft cock this way?”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Uh, yes.” Tommy uttered completely overwhelmed by the situation.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Are you going to get hard for me?” This time the voice seemed to plead.

Before Tommy had a chance to answer, he felt some sort of cold fluid being dribbled onto his appendage. The hand continued massaging him, making sure to coat the exposed flesh with the juice, which quickly started to warm up.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]There, now doesn't that feel better?” the girl asked, and Tommy again heard muffled giggling.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy had never really gotten himself into this position, but he knew that lying on his stomach the way they tied him down, there was probably at least six inches of soft cock lying on the bed between his legs past the base of his testicles. This thought stirred something in him, but he tried to push it out of his head in order to suppress his impending erection – which was difficult, considering the expert handling he was now receiving.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Well girls, I don't think he's going to get harder than this, should we see if it will reach like this? I think it will!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]What was the crazy bitch talking about, he thought to himself? At least he could feel proud that he had managed to not get an erection. That meant he was still in command, not just some walking cock responding in an animal way to stimulation.

Within seconds, Tommy felt the bed move underneath him, and he could tell that the girls were repositioning themselves for some reason. Then without warning he felt a hand grasp each butt cheek, and they started pulling his ass apart.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Well, well, look what we have here girls!” the unseen girl exclaimed. “What a pretty little asshole he has!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy shuddered. He was starting to put together what this was all about, and he was certain that he didn't like it.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Give me some more of that lube, Mary, I think he's going to need it!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]He felt more of the cool fluid being poured on his cock – and now into his asshole, too. Again a hand started working the fluid around, only this time most of the attention was being paid to the area between his butt cheeks.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]There, all ready to go now,” the mystery girl said, and there was a note of triumph in her voice. “Do you think he's ready for it?”[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]What the fuck are you doing back there?” Tommy exclaimed, unable to hold back any longer.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Oh you'll see, donkey boy, you'll see” the girl snapped. Her comment came accompanied by more giggles from the other girls.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy decided to keep his calm. Maybe this was just a joke to rattle him. However once he felt a hand grasp his cock near the tip and start pulling, he realized very quickly this wasn't going to be funny. The hand massaged the cock while tugging softly. The pulling became more vigorous, and the grip on his flesh-rod tightened. After a few seconds of this, he felt the girl stretch his cock away from his body, and then straight up and towards his back. At first he figured he was going to get more hand action, and maybe even a blow job. Again, maybe this wasn't going to be that bad he thought to himself.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Now pay close attention, girls.” Again his unknown captor spoke. “He certainly has the length for this project even soft, but getting it in will be more difficult in this unaroused state.”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy shuddered. She wasn't really going to do what he was thinking she was, right? He wanted to speak. In fact, he wanted to rip his arms from their restraints and punch this want-to-be-dominant bitch in the face, but since he knew he that struggling was useless, he continued to be docile.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Then he felt more pulling. He also could detect two hands working his shaft now, instead of one. Without warning he felt his cock flesh being pulled tightly around his balls and the large tip of his cock was being pressed into his ass crack.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Holy shit! Stop, you bitch!” Tommy screamed.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Oh, calm down now, this will go easier if you relax,” she assured him. “Even soft, that's a huge piece of meat, and I wouldn't want you to get hurt.”

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]He felt her pressing his cock deeper between his butt cheeks. Once the helmet made contact with his bunghole, he winced and tried to relax as she had warned him to. He felt more pressure on his cock head, and could tell she was slowly forcing his dick into his asshole – very slowly. [FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Oh, look at how nice that is, girls. Even flaccid, there is plenty of length for the head to reach his dirty hole,” she continued. “Now we just need to get that fucker in there!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]With a final grunt from her, and an intense push on his plump head, he felt it slip inside his tight virgin asshole and heard small cheers from the girls.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Unnghhh! You bitch! That hurts!” Tommy screamed.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Well, you are a big boy now, aren't you?” she answered, keeping very cool. “But now that the, uh, hard part is done, I’m interested to see what happens next.”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy was confused. The girl had stuck his dick into his own ass, something he never considered doing on his own. He felt humiliated. What could she be waiting for next, he wondered, trying not to clench his ass too tight. Then he felt the stirring deep in his gut. He knew the feeling well, but didn't understand why he was feeling it now. Why was the act of sticking something in his ass beginning to turn him on? Was he gay, he wondered?[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Ooh, look, girls – I think he's starting to fatten up!” the bitch exclaimed.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Try as hard as he could, Tommy could not prevent the pleasurable feeling that was causing blood to pump into his still limp tool. He tried concentrating on anything he could to avoid thinking about that moment, but to no avail. His dick started to expand, slowly at first, stretching itself away from his balls and ass cheeks. Suddenly hopeful that this expansion would force his cock to pop from his hole, Tommy started concentrating on getting hard. But his plan was soon squashed when he again felt a hand working his shaft from the base near his balls up towards the head planted in his asshole. The bitch was working his dick into his ass, feeding each new inch in as his shaft lengthened and stiffened.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]See, you need to guide the big ones in” the girl said, as if reading instructions. “If you don't help out, once they start to get hard, they try to pop out.”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy was in hell. He wanted so badly to hate this, but honestly he was as turned on as he had ever been in his life. After a few conflicted moments, though, he decided that – since the damage was done – he may as well enjoy the rest of the experience.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Now that we have some extra meat to work with, let's see how much he can take, girls!” the bitch continued excitedly.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]He again felt another hand join the first. One worked the lower part of his shaft, pulling and jerking him slowly in upward motions, while the other pinched and fed his rapidly expanding member into his shit ring. He lay there unable to move or even speak. The feelings coming over him were overwhelming to say the least. It was an oddly nice sensation as the girl worked more and more of his hardening cock into his hole. He felt the increasingly firm pressure inflicted by his self-intruder, but something about the act made the slight pain take a back seat to the great pleasure.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Oh girls, we certainly have a fine specimen of manhood on our hands here today!” the bitch squealed as she finally began to withdraw Tommy’s thickened tool from his bung. “Look – he's taken at least seven inches of his own cock! I didn't ever think I'd see that! With most guys, you are lucky to get just the head in before you run out of shaft!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy closed his eyes as the girl plunged his cock back in as far as it would go. Wave after wave of pleasure came over him. He could feel the hands that were prying his ass apart now massaging his cheeks in slow circles. The hands on his cock continued pumping and kneading his meat up and down and in and out. Then he felt hands on his balls. Rubbing them gently and pulling them ever so slightly. This was all too much for Tommy, and he knew that the sensations would eventually drive him over the edge.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]The pace quickened. His breathing became erratic, and he felt his balls start to tighten.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!” he yelled.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]And with that the bitch shoved as much cock in his ass as she could manage while the other hands squeezed his balls tightly and he felt the first jet of fluid escape his cock...[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Tommy! Are you awake?” He heard a voice and sat up – realizing slowly he wasn't tied to the bed. Holy shit, was that a dream he thought to himself? He took a deep breath and swung his legs over the side of the bed.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]I'm coming!” he shouted back, unaware in his confusion of the irony of that statement, and started for the door to his room.

Last edited:

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]Part 12: Self Exploration[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]As Tommy rose from his bed, he realized his half hard member had pumped out a huge dollop of man juice, and the head of his dick and the surrounding fabric of his underwear was soaked in it. This sticky revelation prompted a quick change and clean up before heading out to the campus cafeteria for dinner. At the table, he reflected back on the crazy and highly sex charged dream he had just been awoken from. He didn't know where or why such strange thoughts came to him that way, and he certainly wasn't sure about the self-sex acts, either. His friends seemed quieter than usual, making only a few comments and asked him general questions about school. He thought about telling them about his new relationship, and asking about the dream he just had, but he decided to pick a better time and excused himself from the table once he finished eating.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]After heading back to the dorm, Tommy decided to take a quick shower. He wasn't sure what the rest of the nights events had in store, but he figured a good cleaning was always a good idea where girls might be involved.

Normally. he didn't play with himself when showering or taking a bath. It wasn't that he had never thought of it, but the lack of visual stimulation seemed to keep the act of cleaning, well clean. For some reason, though, tonight he was feeling different ,even though his routine hadn't changed. He had done his usual check in the mirror before getting in the shower, flexing and showing off a bit. He had brushed his teeth and checked his face carefully for signs of stray hairs and blemishes. So why the change of heart about masturbating in the shower all the sudden? [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]He wasn't sure, but his mind kept wondering back to his crazy dream from earlier in the evening. He found himself closing his eyes while visualizing the events he had imagined. His right hand cupped his loose, low hanging balls, while his dominant left hand instinctively pumped his soft dangling manhood, slowly kneading the fleshy root from the base near his pubic bone down to the head. Thinking back on the fierceness of the bitch-girl from his dream, his cock started to thicken, and it grew towards the shower floor in small but steady increments. But why did all this turn him on? Tommy was pretty sure he didn't like the treatment he had received from his imaginary mistress, but his rapidly expanding flesh pole begged to differ.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]He opened his eyes long enough to stare down at his freakish appendage. Having never really studied it, he had never really considered it attractive. But tonight was different. He watched the great cock fatten and grow as his fingers worked its flesh with squeezing, pulling motions. He closed his eyes again, thinking about the invasion the bitch-girl had orchestrated, and seemingly without meaning to, he started to stretch his huge tool between his legs,re-enacting his dream. Using his left hand to pull his rod downward, he reached around his back with his right, and grabbed the tip of it. His member was nearly half hard at this point, and bending it upward posed a little difficulty, but he managed to push it around underneath himself far enough so that his shaft pointed straight behind him, parallel to the shower floor.

Tommy continued imagining the bitch girl working his cock, and using his left hand in front to press his appendage deeper into the space between his balls and legs, he used his right to pump furiously at the exposed pillar of cockflesh sticking out behind him.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Deciding this was not enough, he pulled still harder on the tip and bent it farther around so the the shaft now actually was embedding itself in the crack of his ass. Never opening his eyes, he realized that in this semi-erect state, the head of his penis was actually several inches beyond his bung hole. He felt a sense of pride knowing how much cock he really had, and this only caused his pumping to quicken and his erection to grow considerably firmer. Rather than worrying about any penetrative acts right then, Tommy continued pulling and jerking his cock, massaging it between his butt cheeks, and making gyrating motions with his hips.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]A few minutes of this was all it took to bring Tommy to the edge. He felt the rich surge of gooey semen rushing to his shaft and let go of it with both hands opening his eyes to take in the results of his work. As he had just released his dick from the bent position it was in, rather than poking straight out in front of him as it normally would, it jutted out, stiffly fat and long, but pointing straight down between his legs and more than halfway to his knees. With his hands on his hips, he felt his knees buckle as the pleasure hit him, and the first shot violently jetted from his cum cannon.

Tommy watched intently as the first huge rope of thick creamy goo erupted from his tool and spattered on the shower floor. Volley after volley of fat white skeins exploded from his jerking shaft, and he marveled at the force and consistency of them. Once the contractions finally ceased, he grabbed the spent flesh still easily dangling 10” from his thickened root, and started kneading the deflating shaft from base to tip between his fingers and thumb, expelling the love juice still trapped in his engorged sperm canal from his gaping slit.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Proud of his achievement, Tommy climbed from the shower and started drying himself. He looked in the mirror while drying his hair, this time taking in the sight of his awesome member still swinging proudly between his legs. He noticed for the first time how very pronounced the veins were, and how the whole shaft was exceedingly fat and still dark red, as if he had been abusing it – which wasn't so far from the truth. He decided he liked masturbating in the shower, but was concerned that the thought of him servicing himself turned him on so much. Still uncertain whether he was partly gay, or just in a state of intense sexual exploration, he chose to accept the latter for now, and went back to thinking about the events to come lattr on that night.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 13: Acquaintances[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]As Tommy dressed, he pondered on all that had happened that day. He sort of assumed Mary had an alternate motive for liking him, but wondered why that mattered. He was young and having fun, and maybe he was taking this relationship thing to seriously.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Tommy, someone’s here for you!” his room-mate shouted from outside. “I'll send her in!”[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Shit, it was Mary, he thought to himself. He quickly finished dressing and went to the mirror check his hair as he heard footsteps crossing the floor of the dorm room. He then heard a soft knock on his partly closed door and the faint squeak of the hinges as it was being pushed open slowly and then closed. Tommy turned expecting to see Mary waiting for him. This was not the case, however.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Hi!” the strange girl said. She was extremely petite, only about five foot, and had a sort of Goth thing going on. She was fairly pale, though not unhealthily so, and had long jet black hair and piercing green eyes which were outlined in heavy black mascara. She wore a short skirt with white knee high stockings and had on a tight white top. And although she had what looked to be a Mr. T sized collection of necklaces on all complete with crosses, he could make out what looked to be a pretty good-sized bust underneath. Certainly for a girl her size.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Umm, hi,” Tommy responded.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Do you know who I am?” the Goth girl asked with a half-smile.[FONT=&quot]

“[/FONT]Umm, sort of. I think we have a class together right?” Tommy responded, though he was pretty sure he hadn’t done more than see her round the campus.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Well sort of. I actually have a class with Jill<&#8221; the girl said quietly, but with a grin. &#8220;You got to know Jill, I think&#8230;?&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

An alarm bell started going off in Tommy&#8217;s mind &#8211; or was it a sex alert, he asked himself? Any girl who knew Jill probably knew about him and his excessive size; the strawberry blonde size queen wasn&#8217;t the sort of girl to stay quiet about that sort of a discovery.[/FONT]

But he couldn&#8217;t be completely sure, so he simply said: &#8220;&#8221;Yeah. She&#8217;s Mary's friend&#8221;

&#8220;W
ell, we all sort of know each other,&#8221; the girl replied, and the little shiver that ran the length of Tommy&#8217;s shaft told him his cock certainly hoped that she knew everything. &#8220;My name is Faith by the way,&#8221; she added. &#8220;So I guess you are wondering why I'm here?&#8221;

&#8220;
Uh, yeah, the thought did cross my mind.&#8221; Tommy admitted.

&#8220;
Well...&#8221; the Goth girl paused. &#8220;Mary was busy tonight, and Jill wasn't feeling up to coming over to see you, so I decided to come and keep you company. I hope you don't mind?&#8221;

Tommy felt a little confused. He remembered talking to Mary about doing something, but figured he would be going somewhere to meet her, and he hadn&#8217;t planned on company.

&#8220;
No, I guess it's all right,&#8221; he said after a pause, then asked: &#8220;What did you tell Richard?&#8221;

&#8220;
Oh, I told him we needed to study for that quiz on Wittgenstein for philosophy class, and he seemed fine.&#8221; Faith said. She held up a well-thumbed copy of the Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.

&#8220;
But we aren't really going to study for the test &#8211; right?&#8221; Tommy asked, raising one eyebrow and leaning back against the wall. The angle emphasised the large bulge in his crotch, and he followed Faith&#8217;s shining eyes as they swept down his torso and lazered onto it.

&#8220;
Well &#8211; we could study Proposition 4, if you really wanted to,&#8221; she smiled, &#8220;but to be completely honest with you, I&#8217;m done with logical positivsm for the day. I'd prefer a little biology lesson.&#8221; She took two steps towards him.

Tommy noticed as she came closer that underneath all the makeup, she was an extremely beautiful girl. She also had a very seductive walk and look, and she made the most of her physical attributes as she moved.

&#8220;
Ummm, uh, I'm not sure this is a good idea&#8221; Tommy interjected. &#8220;Richard&#8217;s outside, and I don't think Mary would like us being here alone.&#8221;

&#8220;
Silly boy, I sent your room-mate on an errand. And don't you think Mary and I talked about this today? If you want, you can call her, but I'd prefer that we didn't waste any more valuable time.&#8221; Faith spoke while continuing to edge towards him with her cat like walk.

&#8220;
Well,&#8221; Tommy returned, &#8220;I guess if you two have spoken than it's o....&#8221;

His sentence was interrupted by Faith&#8217;s lips as they pressed into his, and he closed his eyes. While she may have looked like a teenage college student, the little Goth girl kissed like a pro. With her mouth partially opened and her tongue exploring the inside of his mouth, he started kissing back using his tongue to circle and play with hers. During this he noticed she had a tongue piercing of some sort. It felt fairly large, smooth and round, at least from what he could tell with his tongue, and the thoughts of what she could do with it started making their way through his brain.

Instinctively, Tommy wrapped his arms around her, pressing his body to hers attempting to feel her up as best he could. She was very small, probably no more than 100 pounds, but she was muscular and toned. He also noticed her rather pronounced ass as he grazed his hands past her skirt. Her large-for-her-frame breasts were pushing into his lower chest through all the jewelry. This went on for what seemed like minutes to him, and he admired her strength as they wrestled passionately against the wall of his room.

Removing her mouth from his only for a second she moaned into his ear: &#8220;Can I touch it, please?&#8221;

Without giving him anytime to think about it much less answer, she started caressing his crotch through his pants and went straight back to kissing him. He chose to wear boxers that night, so the majority of his member was actually snaked down his left pant leg, a fact she soon discovered and revelled in.

&#8220;
Holy shit, they weren't kidding!&#8221; she moaned between kisses as her small hand ran the length of his tool. It was too small to grasp the whole shaft fully, but she began working it up and down.

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tommy quickly realized that there was a problem with all this. First off, he had just cum buckets in the shower not fifteen minutes ago, and second he really needed to pee, as he had neglected to do so while showering.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Uh, Faith?&#8221; He pushed her away slightly and grasped the hand that was rubbing his crotch. &#8220;Sorry, but I need to take a break for a second, is that ok?&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]His visitor looked confused and distressed. &#8220;Did I come on too strong?&#8221; Faith asked.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]No, it's not that&#8221; Tommy reassured her. &#8220;It&#8217;s just I really need to go to the bathroom, and if you keep doing what you are doing that won't be easy.&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Oh, shit, sorry about that, sure no problem. I figured you didn't like me or something,&#8221; Faith shot back with a grin. Then: &#8220;Can I watch?&#8221; she added with a sexy little wink. She bit her lower lip seductively.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Who was Tommy to say no? Besides &#8211; Mary had watched him go, and that seemed to turn out just fine. He turned and started towards the bathroom with Faith in tow. It was still steamy and warm from the shower. He made his way to the toilet and started lifting the seat when Faith jumped in front of him and sat down on it.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Oh, no, you go there!&#8221; She pointed at the sink while giggling excitedly &#8220;I need a place to sit and watch the show!&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy looked at her strangely, then decided, rather than arguing, a quick piss in the sink couldn't hurt anything. He moved in front of the mirror which was right next to the toilet and unzipped his pants. Reaching in, he pulled his long fleshy rod from his pants bit by bit and flopped it over the edge of the sink. He gave it a quick tug to straighten it out completely, then carefully laid it into the bowl. The head was still a bit red and swollen from his efforts earlier. Lengthwise it was completely flaccid &#8211; and yet the head almost reached the drain.

A quick glance in Faith's direction confirmed she was looking on in a state of what certainly seemed to be lust. Her eyes were huge and round, and she stared intently at his member with her mouth hanging open slightly. She bit her lip again, this time unconsciously, in wonder. After a few more seconds, she leaned in and rested her chin on her crossed arms on the edge counter next to the sink. From this position she could see everything.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]I can't fucking believe what you&#8217;re packing!&#8221; she cooed. &#8220;It's completely soft and as long and big around as my forearm!&#8221; She paused briefly, licking her lips.

&#8220;I want to see you piss, baby. Make it squirt for me. Please!&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Not wanting to disappoint her, Tommy focused on the task at hand and after a second are two of pushing felt the liquid making its way down his shaft. His pee slit was gaping a bit and looked a little raw as the fat stream of urine started to exit his body. The pee was hot and burned slightly, as it always did after a good cum session.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]It's like watching a fucking farm animal go!&#8221; Faith blurted. &#8220;If I hadn't seen it for myself, I would never have believed it!&#8221;[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Tommy continued emptying his bladder into the sink with his arms crossed in front of him. He took in the sight and aroma of the hot piss making its way out of him, but after a few moments he realised that the stream of pee was overwhelming the drain and that a pool of urine was slowly climbing the bowl and soon overtook the tip of his cock. Rather than moving, he decided it would be better to rinse off after going than spoil the visual effect for Faith. The piss continued out of him for nearly half a minute, by which time the end two inches of his shaft was submerged in the pool. Worried that this might put a halt to future activities with Faith, he decided a good cleaning was in order and started to reach to turn on the faucet.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Hold on, let me get that for you baby!&#8221; the Goth girtl squealed, and she reached in the bowl to retrieve his manhood with her small hands.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Thinking she would rinse him off under the tap, Tommy didn't stop her, but he soon gathered that she wouldn't be needing water to clean him up. Faith pulled the shaft out carefully, opened her mouth wide, and popped the head right in &#8211; taking several inches of the shaft as well. Tommy was in heaven, and he never new anything could feel so good![FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Oh, Jesus, that feels nice!&#8221; he stammered.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]He watched as her small, stretched mouth engulfed his cock, and felt her tongue swirling around his piss slit and under his glans. She worked the little tongue piercing like an expert. Running it around his crown and then plunging it softly into his slit &#8211; then around again. He closed his eyes and drank in all the pleasure. He had never realized a blowjob could feel so good. He wasn't sure if it was because he just came, then pissed, or if Faith had some sort of magic powers, but he loved every minute of it.

At length, she removed his dick and looked it over.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Oh you taste so good baby, and you are such a very big boy, aren't you!&#8221; she teased. &#8220;I guess I&#8217;d best clean the rest of him while he&#8217;s soft enough to fit!&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]And with that she promptly forced Tommy&#8217;s stiffening member back into her mouth. She then started pumping and kneading his cock towards her throat with both hands. He opened his eyes to take in the sight, and loved how her small hands made his appendage look even more grotesquely oversized than it actually was. With her constant tugging and pulling, he realized that she was forcing more and more of his soft tool into her mouth. The discolored ring around the shaft that was four inches below his head was now barely visible, and he marvelled as her lips sucked and pulled more and more of his meat tube into her mouth. He then felt pressure on his cockhead, not unpleasant mind you, but he realized it wasn't her tongue doing the pushing and guessed that she had actually stuffed the tip of his cock into her throat.

Determinedly, Faith worked her tongue under the monstrous intruder in an attempt to lubricate it as it went in. Two, three, then four inches of his flesh slowly disappeared into her gullet. Her eyes were tightly closed, but the evidence of her efforts in the form of tears rolled down both of her cheeks, and he cocked his head slightly to see the bulge of his member making it's way down her throat, smiling broadly as he did so .[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Holy fuck &#8211; that feels awesome, Faith!&#8221; He was nearly shouting. &#8220;You're like a snake taking that in. But don't hurt yourself!&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]This last comment only made her work harder. Her tongue was now thrashing under his shaft pressed tightly against her lower lip, and both her hands grabbed and pulled at the remaining inches of cock near his balls with reckless abandon. Within seconds she had managed to shove the almost the whole semi-flaccid tool down her throat! Thinking she would quit, he was surprised we she again stuck her tongue out and began bathing his balls. She used her hands to feed the dry parts to her ever flickering tongue, and massaged the shaft inside her with her throat muscles. The scene and feeling was intense, and all the attention his cock was getting was causing it to grow exponentially.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Worried she might choke, or worse, he looked down and said: &#8220;God, Faith, you&#8217;re turning me on. I'm starting to get properly hard, I better take it out now.&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]But the little Goth would have nothing of this; indeed, she put her hands on his ass and pressed her face ever further into his crotch. The constant assault with her tongue and throat muscles was forcing more and more blood into his weapon. Although he couldn't see it, he knew that it was growing longer and thicker by the second. Strangely Faith didn't seem to notice and continued her work. He watched as her mouth began to stretch around the base of his shaft in a grotesque manner, and he could see a huge bulge forming in her throat. Didn't she need to breathe, he thought to himself? After only seconds of this, to his surprise he sensed another climax coming on. Although he had only cum minutes earlier, he felt another load boiling in his balls and making it's way up his shaft.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Oh fuck.... Unnnggghhh... I'm going to cum so fucking hard!&#8221; Tommy blurted out.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Again he tried to pull away from Faith, and again she clamped on to his ass with her hands and pulled him into her. The first massive jet of love juice took him completely by surprise. He had never felt a release like this. It was an intense mixture of pleasure and pain, and the tip of his cock buried deep in her throat felt as though it was on fire. He pumped five more long streams of boycum into her stomach, then slowly felt his orgasm subside. Even though he had already gave up a load that day, he figured she still got a belly full![FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Slowly but surely Faith started pulling the huge spent cock from her mouth. She milked it with both her hands and her mouth as it came out, as if she was trying to make sure she got all it's wares. His tool was covered in gooey saliva and it looked a real mess, and the more she exposed, the worse it looked. By the halfway mark, it was flame red and raw and bloated. As it appeared gradually, he was amazed she could stretch her mouth around it, much less her throat. Once the tip appeared and escaped her mouth she bowed her head and exhaled hard and took a couple of deep breaths.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Holy shit, Faith!&#8221; Tommy exclaimed, &#8220;were you holding your breath that whole time?&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]She didn't answer, but continued to breath in and out hard, and nodded. A few more seconds of heavy breathing went by then Faith leaned in, grabbed Tommy&#8217;s spent tool, and started cleaning it with her little pink tongue. He watched as she wrapped it around as much of the girth as she could, then moved up and down. She also spent a lot of time on the tip, making sure the helmet, glans and slit were properly clean by probing and sucking with her lips. AS for Tommy, he just stood awestruck, not wanting to interrupt or his enjoyment of the cleaning.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]There &#8211; all done now!&#8221; she finally smiled. &#8220;And that's officially a record for me by the way. That long fat fucker almost killed me right before it came, and I'll bet I've gained five pounds with all the goo you shot into my belly!&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]As she spoke she rubbed her exposed belly with one hand in circles and continued holding his cock in the other.[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]That was fucking awesome Faith!&#8221; Tommy gasped. &#8220;How did you learn how to do that!&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Well you know what they say, practice makes perfect, but honestly &#8211; I've never tried to throat anything half as big as you are, and I can only hold my breath for a minute or so, so I'm glad you came quick!&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]Yeah,&#8221; Tommy told her, &#8220;that was intense and had I not just masturbated in the shower before you got here I would have probably cum even sooner!&#8221; [FONT=&quot]

&#8220;[/FONT]You mean you just came before I got here, and still pumped me that full of juice! Holy shit boy, you must make that stuff by the barrel in those huge balls of yours!&#8221; Faith exclaimed, and she began delicately stroking his nuts up and down. &#8220;Next time I want you to save it up for me so I can come over and have dinner at Tommy's dangling diner, sound good?&#8221;[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]Tommy laughed and nodded and Faith smiled back with a wink. Maybe Mary and her friends weren't so bad after all![FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 14: New Things&#8232;&#8232;

After helping Tommy stuff his now furiously raw and partially saliva coated dick back into his pants, Faith convinced him to walk her back to her room, which was on the far side of the campus. The college had a number of themed dorms, one for jocks, one for non-drinkers, and the one where Faith lived was for women only and had a reputation around the school for being packed with geeks, nerds, Goths and other general misfits. For the most part it was regarded as the sort of place you&#8217;d be more likely to encounter a girl with skin problems, a bad haircut and a fixation with the works of Chinua Achebe than a hot little fuck minx like Faith, but the dorm did have one important thing going for it: in an attempt to capture some of the business conference trade during the vacation months, the college had spent heavily on its facilities. The student rooms were bigger and much better appointed than the ones in Tommy&#8217;s dorm, and there was even a small gym complex that included a lap pool, a sauna and a couple of Jacuzzis on the ground floor.

Since Tommy wanted to get to know Faith better anyway, a walk seemed like a good idea.&#8232;&#8220;I&#8217;m going to walk Faith back!&#8221; he yelled to his room-mate as they closed the door.&#8232;Richard grunted an OK, but he did not look up from his print-out of A Three-Dimensional Model of Corporate Social Performance or show the least interest in Faith or what she had been doing in Tommy&#8217;s room. &#8232;

&#8220;Your friend seems cool,&#8221; Faith remarked as they made their way towards her dorm.

&#8220;Yeah, he&#8217;s not bad as room-mates go, I guess.&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;I wish my roomies were more like yours. I couldn&#8217;t imagine what mine would say to me if a boy showed up out of nowhere at our dorm.&#8221;&#8232;

&#8232;&#8220;Well,&#8221; said Tommy, &#8220;you&#8217;re a girl, and they&#8217;re probably just trying to be protective, you know.&#8221;&#8232;

&#8220;Or jealous,&#8221; Faith smiled. &#8220;But maybe they have a point. After all, I do need protection from handsome young men with salami-sized junk, right?&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;She gave Tommy a hot little wink and they both laughed a little and continued towards her room. Somewhere along the way, Faith reached out and grabbed his hand and it made him smile confidently. It occurred to him that he hadn&#8217;t even thought about Mary since Faith showed up, and although he felt bad about that to some extent, he was completely smitten with Faith and wanted to spend more time with her.

After a few minutes they had reached her dorm. Tommy reflected that he had passed the building many times but never knew about the hot girl living there.

&#8220;Do you want to come in for a sec?&#8221; Faith asked him with devilish grin. &#8220;I&#8217;ll give you a tour.&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Umm, it&#8217;s getting late,&#8221; Tommy replied, &#8220;and anyway, aren&#8217;t your room-mates around?&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;No,&#8221; Faith explained, &#8220;they&#8217;re both away for the weekend, so I have our room to myself.&#8221;&#8232;

&#8220;Oh. Well I guess that would be OK, then.&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

They made their way in through the front entrance. The dorm was actually very nice inside, decorated in a contemporary style with a lot of cool furniture and artwork in the public areas. There were very few other girls about, and Tommy and Faith made several stops along the way to hug and kiss while making small talk. Tommy enjoyed the quick tour she gave him, which ended in the deserted gym complex by the hot tub.

&#8220;Man, this place is awesome,&#8221; Tommy whispered. &#8220;I&#8217;m surprised it doesn&#8217;t get more use.&#8221;

&#8220;The college kind of discourages it,&#8221; Faith explained. &#8220;I guess they don&#8217;t want it being used for student parties. We have to pay extra to access it, and it&#8217;s nearly a hundred bucks a month to get an entry pass. I pay because I like to stay fit, but most of the other girls round here are either whales or Jesus freaks &#8211; a lot of them are both. So they&#8217;re into mind and spirit. Whereas&#8230;&#8221; &#8211; and here she pressed in close to him, and looked up with a come-on smile &#8211; &#8220;I, as you maybe have realized, am very much all about the body.&#8221;

Tommy felt a familiar lurch in the pit of his stomach &#8211; the lurch that told him his cock had registered this fresh opportunity to see action. He sensed it twitch and became aware that the first preparatory pumps of blood were making it stiffen slightly as he began the long, slow journey to erection.

&#8220;So - do you want to go for a dip in hot tub, Tommy boy?&#8221; Faith added in a voice that was part humorously sultry and part genuinely needy come-on. She pointed at a nicely decorated and well lit circular shaped pool.

Tommy&#8217;s confidence had been growing as he dealt with the parade of increasingly hot young women who were all intrigued, not to say desperately turned on, by his freakish genital endowment, but Faith&#8217;s frank proposition still had him blushing furiously. &#8220;Uh, well, I don&#8217;t really have a swimsuit with me&#8221; he stuttered.

&#8220;Don&#8217;t worry about that, silly, there&#8217;s no one here but me. Are you worried I might see something?&#8221; Faith replied with another wink as she started to undress.

Tommy decided to take in the strip show before disrobing himself. Beneath her Goth decorations &#8211; the overdone black makeup and too much jewelry &#8211; he discovered an absolute stunner. Although fairly skinny, Faith was extremely toned and muscular all over like a gymnast or runner. And when the piles of silver necklaces were removed and she started pulling her shirt over her head she revealed her true treasure. The fact that she wasn&#8217;t wearing a bra of any kind didn&#8217;t surprise Tommy, but once he took in her naked breasts he certainly got a shock.

Faith&#8217;s boobs were simply awesome. There was no sag and almost no undercut. Better, they were also huge, full and beautifully curved and weighty, and each was tipped with a three inch diameter pink areola with a perfectly formed half inch long nipple that jutted upwards at an angle of 45 degrees. Aside from the small bar style piercing she had in each which he wasn&#8217;t sure about, Tommy figured they were hands down certainly the nicest tits he had ever laid eyes on.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Holy shit, Faith! You have an awesome body and I love your boobs!&#8221; he stammered.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;You think so?&#8221; she responded, biting her lower lip seductively and grasping her globes in her hands. &#8220;Personally I think they are too big.&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Are you kidding?&#8221; Tommy replied in astonishment &#8220;I think they are perfect!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

She smiled at his remark and continued disrobing. Sitting on a chair by the hot tub, she removed her shoes and hold-up stockings and then slid her skirt to the ground over her feet. She was wearing very simple white cotton panties, but even seated the way she was he could clearly make out the bulge of her labia between her smooth and well-shaped legs.
Faith stood and, with the same seductive walk she had used in his bedroom earlier, she made her way to the edge of the hot tub, sat and started soaking her feet.&#8232;&#8232;&#8220;Wow the water is really hot tonight!&#8221; she exclaimed. &#8220;So, are you going to get undressed or do I need to come over there and help?&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

Tommy took that as a sign it was time for him to start remove clothes. He stripped quickly, providing Faith with much less of a show than she gave him. Once down to his boxers, he decided to stop there and made his way over to the water, sitting next to Faith.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;You&#8217;re right, the water is hot,&#8221; he said as he dipped his feet into the lit pool.&#8232;Once next to her, he just stared in awe at her fantastic body. Upon seeing her for the first time, he had thought she was a little pale, but now that he could see the perfect creamy white skin that covered her, he quickly changed his mind. He paused at her seemingly unending breasts. They were so firm and protruded so proudly from her lithe body that he would have guessed they were fake. Making his way to her waist, he again noted mentally how tight and firm she was with well defined abs.&#8232;&#8232;&#8220;Like what you see so far?&#8221; she asked coyly and leaned back on her arms spreading her legs slightly.

In this position, the fabric of her white panties was stretched taught over the pronounced bulge of her loins. From his vantage, Tommy could clearly make out the outline of her outer lips noting a small bulge toward the top. No doubt this was another piercing, but he figured he would be seeing it soon enough so he didn&#8217;t stop there. He continued downward taking in her firm thighs and calves half submerged in the water, and ended with her tiny perfectly shaped feet. Honestly on a scale of one to ten, she was at least an eleven in his book. As hot as she was, though, he wondered about all the heavy black makeup and piercings.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;So are you going to get in?&#8221; she asked.&#8232;Slowly, Tommy slid himself into the water. It was actually very hot so, it took a minute to adjust as he walked around the exploring the bottom with his feet.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Hey you, come over here.&#8221; Faith motioned to him with her index finger.&#8232;As he made his way over to her, she scooted to the edge so that her butt was the only thing supporting her, and then holding herself with her arms behind her back she spread both legs wide and placed her feet on the edge on either side of her.

Tommy again took in the area between her legs noticing the plump flesh of her sex parts straining the white fabric even further than before. Upon reaching her she pulled him in close and they started a hot and heavy make out session. She was an excellent kisser, and rather than exposing his lack of talent in this regard, he followed her motions carefully throwing in a thrust of the tongue here and there to keep things interesting. Several minutes of this went by, and he moved his hands from her lower back to her tiny ass cheeks. He gave them each a quick squeeze and then started softly massaging them.

He noticed she was making small gyrations with her lower body, and she would emit a low moan between kisses now and again. &#8220;You are making me so fucking hot,&#8221; she said, her voice quivering in his ear, &#8220;and my pussy is dripping wet.&#8221;&#8232;With that he pulled away from her far enough to look down the steep-sided valley between her huge tits at the white patch of fabric below. He quickly understood why she was gyrating the way she was. In the position she was in, the small bulge between her lower lips was pressed against the edge of the hot tub surround and the small circles she was making was grinding it into her mound.&#8232;&#8232;

No longer able to keep quiet on the subject he asked &#8220;What is that little bulge thing you are grinding into the tile there. Do you have a piercing down there or something?&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;&#8220;Do you want to see?&#8221; Faith asked, with the same seductive look that started things earlier.

&#8220;Um, yeah, of course I do!&#8221;

She pushed Tommy away farther and leaned back on the tile again. Straightening her legs out, then pulling them into a crunch position in front of her, then slipped her panties off and threw them aside. Rather than going back to the spread position she was in earlier, she leaned back even further and stuck her legs straight out past Tommy&#8217;s side.

Slightly embarrassed, Tommy took a small glance at first, and then decided a full on stare was in order. To his amazement her pussy was even nicer than her tits. It was completely shaved except for a tiny heart shaped patch of hair above the top of the slit. It also looked to be very small, much smaller than any he had seen so far, with maybe a two inch long slit. And aside from a small hood shaped bulge of flesh protruding past the outer lips near the top, it was a complete innie, with no exposed inner labia.&#8232;&#8232;&#8220;See, no piercing!&#8221; she exclaimed pointing between her legs and smiling.&#8232;Sure enough, there was no sign of any metal objects in or around her perfectly formed vagina.

&#8220;But I saw a crazy little bulge when you had your panties on?&#8221; Tommy told her.&#8232;Without answering, Faith reached down with her right hand and, using her index and middle finger, surrounded the small bulge of flesh he had noticed earlier and pinched it. The hood shaped bulge immediately pushed away from her body at least an inch and flared out at the top revealing a small hard nub of flesh underneath.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;See: it&#8217;s my clit!&#8221; she said as she kneaded the hood between her fingers, forcing more of the nub to appear &#8220;It&#8217;s sort of gross how big it is, and it&#8217;s been that way as long as I can remember. But on the up side, I can grind myself to orgasm when sitting without touching myself!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

Speaking of bulges, all the physical and visual stimulation was causing Tommy's bulge to really twitch. Never in his life had he been so turned on. Here in front of him was a girl seemingly built for sex, and she was basically his for the taking.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Now, here&#8217;s what I want you to do, sir.&#8221; Faith tried to look serious as she spoke. &#8220;I need you to quit staring, drop your drawers, and push that huge fucking horse dick of yours into me. Do you think you can handle that?&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tommy nodded, and without wasting a second pushed his underwear down into the pool and started stroking his dangling cock meat in a downward motion.&#8232;

&#8220;Fuck! Even soft that thing is a monster!&#8221; Faith sighed. &#8220;It&#8217;s so long it&#8217;s hanging in the water!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

Tommy looked down, and sure enough, even though his crotch was at least six inches from the water surface, there were several inches of cock meat already submerged. He continued kneading and pulling it while staring at her, but even though he was extremely turned on, there wasn&#8217;t much happening. He figured that two huge orgasms within the last couple of hours probably had something to do with it.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Having troubles there?&#8221; Faith asked with a wink. &#8220;Here, let me help!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;She pulled him close to her again, making sure to grab his dangling cock flesh in the process with a free hand and kissing him passionately. Next, she put both hands on his tool and worked the top and bottom part simultaneously. Although this felt extremely pleasurable, Tommy grew no more than an inch longer, but &#8211; on the up side, as Faith might say &#8211; he sensed that he was already slightly firmer and starting to thicken.

Tommy pulled away from his Goth girl&#8217;s ever-searching tongue just long enough to catch a glimpse of her small hands pulling and stretching his plus-sized sex organ. Her fingernails were painted black to match the rest of her look, and he noticed that even in his semi aroused state, her fingers didn&#8217;t reach all the way around.&#8232;Again she leaned forward and moaned in his ear &#8220;Don&#8217;t I turn you on, Tommy?&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

Embarrassed, he responded mutely by reaching out and grasping both her breasts, one in each hand. They felt as amazing as they looked, and if he had any doubts that they were real, a firm squeeze certainly confirmed the fact that they were. As large as Tommy&#8217;s hands were, he could barely cover half the exposed breast meat. He kneaded and massaged them with increasing firmness, and noted that as he did so, Faith would moan in response. His cock on the other hand didn&#8217;t seem to care at all, and remained in a semi erect state in spite of her help.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Here, I know what will help&#8221; she growled at last.&#8232;With her right hand grasping the shaft below the head, Faith lifted his cock from the water and pressed the tip of it into her moist slit, rubbing it up and down in all the wetness.

The view was obscene. Even when not fully aroused, his dick looked immense compared to her small opening and he knew without question there was no way it was going inside her. Despite the obvious size issues, however, she continued working the heavy tube up and down, kneading the head with her hand on the upstroke.

This activity was having a very positive effect on Tommy&#8217;s now hardening member, and she seemed pleased with her work.&#8232;&#8220;I feel like I&#8217;m stroking a horse!&#8221; she squealed.&#8232;&#8232;

Tommy nodded in agreement as she continued stimulating his stallion&#8217;s cock. All the day&#8217;s activities had taken their toll on it however, and it still looked red and bit raw. Tommy was unsure if he could cum again.&#8232;But then, without warning, Faith leaned back, resting on one arm, and started to pull his thoroughly lubricated and thick crown into her firm young body with the other.

The feeling was so intense and there was so much pressure that Tommy thought for sure he was going to tear her apart.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Fuck, Faith you are too tight!&#8221; he yelped. &#8220;I don&#8217;t want to hurt you!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Don't you worry sweetie, it's small but very, very hungry!&#8221; she smiled, and licked her lips.&#8232;Remembering the effect that making these sorts of challenging comments had had earlier, Tommy wasn&#8217;t surprised that she proceeded to tug even harder on his shaft, trying to stuff his lemon-sized cockhead right up into her womb.

Slowly but surely, the head made it&#8217;s way into her body, and Tommy watched in amazement as the thick part of his helmet pushed past her tiny outer lips, causing her pussy to stretch obscenely.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Oh my God, you are splitting me in two&#8221; Faith half screamed into the stillness of the gym. &#8220;I can&#8217;t believe how thick your fucking cock is!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

Ever diligent with her pulling ,she continued the assault on her little opening, stuffing more and more of his swollen flesh into her. She made sure to pump it in and out slightly as it went in order to keep things lubricated, and Tommy could do nothing but watch, half in arousal, half in in horror, as she violently penetrated herself with his increasingly engorged tool. He watched her pussy intently as she went on, noting on each outward thrust how her inner lips clung to his flesh and extended at least an inch from her body, and on the inward thrust her pussy lips seemed to fold in on themselves and disappear into her hole with more of his dick. Her clit was also at full attention, fully exposed and standing proud if its hood, and on each thrust the stiff pink nub danced and skipped across the top of his flesh causing her to shudder.

After several minutes of this pulling and stretching, together with a lot of moaning, at least six inches of fat hard dick was now invading Faith&#8217;s young snatch in in-and-out movements of excruciating slowness, and on each thrust Tommy could clearly see her belly inflate and deflate, indicating exactly how much space his monstrous dick was occupying inside her.&#8232;&#8232;&#8220;Ohhhhhhh Goddddddd&#8230;.&#8221; she moaned, eyes clamped completely shut and her head tossing side to side.&#8232;&#8232;

After another minute or so of this, Faith removed her hand from Tommy&#8217;s engorged appendage in order to lower herself to her back. Once there, she put her legs over his shoulders and grabbed the edge of the hot tub with her hands.&#8232;&#8232;&#8220;Now fuck me!&#8221; she grunted.&#8232;&#8232;

Not wanting to disappoint her, Tommy began thrusting in and out without her assistance. At first he only pushed as much dick into her as she was doing earlier, and he wasn&#8217;t sure how much more she could handle. He noticed how slick and wet the part of his tool that was being plunged into her womb was, and started to really enjoy watching her tiny hole stretch and grip his plump member. &#8232;&#8232;On each inward movement, Faith began to grunt like an animal, raising her hips slightly and pushing back to meet his thrust. &#8220;Ugghhh&#8230; Uggghhhh&#8230; Ummpphhhh&#8230;. Uggghhh&#8230;&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;she moaned.

&#8220;Are you sure you are OK?&#8221; Tommy asked mid-stroke &#8220;I can stop if you want me to.&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;With that her eyes opened and refocused, and she tilted her head upward. &#8220;No way! Don&#8217;t you dare stop until you've buried that whole horse cock inside me!&#8221;

Tommy needed to remember that this girl seemed to like a challenge, and offering sympathy didn&#8217;t seem to slow her down any. So rather than argue, he recommenced sawing his fat dick in and out of her tiny slit, getting more ambitious now and pushing more and more into her on each thrust.&#8232;&#8232;
&#8220;Ohhhh&#8230; Ummmpphhh&#8230; Gododdodd!&#8221; Faith gasped. &#8220;I&#8217;ve never felt anything like this!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

Tommy watched her intently now, trying to gauge how much more cock she could take before he bottomed her out. He has to admit that her hole was indeed hungry, as it had already devoured over nine inches of his meat. He guessed from experience with Jill that this was nearing an end, and since Jill was a much larger girl than Faith, he guessed he only had another inch or so to go.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Unnnnh! Your pussy feels so nice, baby!&#8221; Tommy gritted, &#8220;and it&#8217;s so fucking tight that if I hadn&#8217;t already cum twice today, I would be getting close by now!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Ummmmm&#8230; Ummmppphhhh... Don&#8217;t you dare cum until you shoved that whole thing inside me!&#8221; Faith groaned.

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not wanting to disappoint her, Tommy took care that each thrust he made was pressed home hard and firm, but the pressure on the head of his dick alerted him that the ride was almost over. Faith&#8217;s belly was also bulging out obscenely on each inward thrust &#8211; Tommy wasn&#8217;t sure if it was from his penetration or her movements, but he did know that it turned him on.

On the next outward thrust he removed his cock completely from her body, watching in awe as her her gaping pussy reluctantly released it, but remained gaping and stretched, then he laid it on her belly with his balls pressed up against her mound. She opened her eyes again, and looked down in disbelief at the fat head of his staff, which was a good four inches past her belly button. Thinking this might cause Faith to rethink taking any more of his dick was a mistake, however, and she simply closed her eyes again and pushed him away, making sure to grasp him just behind the ridge of his helmet and shove the head right back into her soaking wet crack, moaning deeply.&#8232;&#8232;

Tommy figured he was done messing around and would just finish this up and go for the glory if that&#8217;s what she really wanted. He pumped several times at the depth he had been at to thoroughly lubricate his rod, and then started pushing more and more fat meat into her greedy little cavern.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh&#8230;. Fuckkkkk mmmeeeeeee&#8230;&#8221; She was screaming now, eyes closed tightly.&#8232;&#8232;Another inch, and then another, slipped into her as Tommy continued to assault her opening with long, firm strokes. He had no idea where a girl that size was putting so much meat, but he knew from the immense pressure he felt on the tip of his rod that she had probably taken as much as she was going to.&#8232;

&#8220;It's soooo fucking huuuge&#8230; &#8220; she moaned, then panted: &#8220;Is it... uuunnnnnhhhh... all in yet?&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Still&#8230;a couple&#8230; of inches&#8230; to go,&#8221; Tommy gasped, concentrating on his stroke and breathing hard as he pumped in and out.&#8232;&#8232;Seemingly not believing him, she put her hand between her legs and groped for his shaft near her entrance in an attempt to determine how much really was outside her. On the next inward push, she grabbed his cock at the base and pulled him towards her with all her strength.&#8232;&#8232;&#8220;Got... To.... Get... More... In... &#8220; she sobbed in a broken, muffled tone, and it was clear she was in agony.&#8232;&#8232;

Tommy decided not to encourage this craziness anymore, and he watched her strain and pull on his root, offering no assistance. To his amazement and horror, Faith managed to pull another inch of his manhood into her little teenage body, so that only three of her small fingers would fit on the remaining flesh. He noticed that instead of penetrating her deeper, the intense pressure was actually bending his penis inside her womb. This wasn't terribly uncomfortable for him, and realizing he might be able to press all the way in like this, and not wanting to disappoint her, he pushed himself into her with all his weight.&#8232;&#8232;

This time the effect was quite dramatic. &#8220;Oh Jesus! It's fucking killing me!!!&#8221; Faith screamed, tears dripping from her clenched eyes as she removed her hand from his shaft to grip the side of the hot tub, squeezing hard in a useless attempt to relieve the agony. &#8220;But give me more!!!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

Tommy watched in utter horror as the remaining inch of his cock slid into her tight womb. Her distended clit was rubbing against the base where his cock met his belly, and the pressure of his bent tool inside her made her belly bulge out in a hideous way. Tommy was sure he was destroying her, but was again shocked that rather than pushing him away upon bottoming out, the tiny Goth started grinding her overstretched opening and engorged clit against his shaft.

The small circular movements she made were causing her to whimper and moan louder and louder. Every time her clit brushed against him, she let out a soft sigh, and she continued this for another minute or so, gaining pace as she went. Then all at once amidst the furious grinding, Faith stopped, arched her back, and clamped her already tight pussy down on his thick rod.&#8232;

&#8220;Ohhhhhhh fuccckkkkkkk I'mmmmmm cummminnngggggg!!!&#8221; she screamed, lips trembling and her eyes opening wide with shock.&#8232;&#8232;Her whole body started to quiver from her feet up to her torso. Tommy watched in awe as she shook and squirmed, all the while clamping his imprisoned dick in her girl vice.

Tommy knew he would not be able to remove it even if he tried, and he drank it the sight of Faith's orgasm as it unraveled before him. She quivered, jerked and gasped for at least fifteen seconds, then without warning went completely limp, releasing her pussy muscles in the process.&#8232;&#8232;

Tommy was not sure what to do, and he started to pull his still hard cock from her sopping, tight-stretched slit. As he withdrew the immense head of his cock, he noticed her once firm pink pussy was now swollen and red, and the inner lips hidden from view before they started were now dark with blood and dangled from her stretched hole like small meat flaps. The hood of flesh covering her formidable clit also seemed fully engorged from their activities.&#8232;

&#8232;&#8220;Faith?&#8221; Tommy called, &#8220;Are you ok?&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

He watched her lie all but motionless, but breathing hard from all her efforts. &#8232;&#8232;&#8220;Yeah &#8211; I think so...&#8221; she slowly responded, easing gingerly back until she was flat on her back on the edge of the pool. &#8220;I sort of blacked out for a second, but that was fucking awesome and you've completely ruined me for any other man!&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

She moved one of her hands to between her legs, which were still perched on Tommy's shoulders. He watched intently as she explored her moist sex parts with her tiny fingers.&#8232;&#8232;&#8220;Holy shit, my fucking pussy feels like raw hamburger!&#8221; she squealed, then stretched out her arm to grasp the still hard tool thrusting unsatisfied between them.

&#8220;How is he doing?&#8221;&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Ummm a little sore, actually, but ok I guess,&#8221; Tommy replied.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;Oh, the poor guy didn't cum, did he?&#8221; Faith whispered, still stroking his steely flesh.&#8232;&#8232;

&#8220;No, but that's OK.&#8221; Tommy wanted to sound upbeat, and he tried to hide his obvious discomfort.&#8232;&#8220;Well then come lay next to me,&#8221; Faith exclaimed. &#8220;We&#8217;ll watch the stars.&#8221; She gestured upwards to the glass ceiling, as if naked stargazing after sex was perfectly normal.&#8232;&#8232;Tommy pulled himself from the hot tub, and lay beside her on his back, his now softening dong slowly subsiding between his legs to curl over his sore balls. He felt Faith&#8217;s hand reach for his, and he grasped it intertwining his fingers with hers. A wave of warmth came over him, and he knew Faith was special.

Last edited:

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Part 15: Drowsiness[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Minutes turned into what seemed like hours for Tommy, and as he lay next to Faith he started dozing off into an exhausted sleep. Slipping into a deep slumber in the warm night air, he began to dream about his recent experiences and explorations. As he slipped towards sleep, he fantasized and took the situations farther than he had in real life. He even dreamed up new girls, but the consistent theme was that all of them were worshiping at the altar that was his vast appendage, and he loved the attention.

Tommy half-awoke more than an hour later to feel a strange sensation between his legs. As his eyes flickered open, he turned his head and realized that Faith was no longer laying next to his side. He looked down between his legs in an effort to identify the strange feeling that had woken him in the first place, and there in the hot tub, crouched between his legs was Faith, doing her sword swallowing trick on his half hard prick. She hadn't noticed that Tommy was awake, and he watched her work his tool quietly and without movement to keep from alerting her of his state. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Taking in more of the scene, he realized that his feet and lower legs dangled in the tub, leaving his balls only inches from the edge. In this position, about six inches of semi erect cockflesh was spilling over the tile surround and into the pool area. Faith – seemingly not wanting to wake him or be noticed – was only concentrating on this part, and she kept her head below the tub’s edge.

Her technique was awesome, and Tommy enjoyed watching and sensing what she was doing. Using only the tip of her tongue, she would slowly circle the fat head of his dick several times, stopping to give the piss slit extra attention as it glided by. Every third time around or so she would take the entire helmet into her mouth and bathe it with her tongue using constant pressure in slow circles. Before letting it go, however, she would open her mouth farther and slowly push all of the tool hanging over the edge into her throat simply by leaning into the wall of the tub. Her hands were hidden from his view, but he knew that she wasn't using them and was impressed with the talent she possessed with her mouth alone.

The sight was extraordinarily erotic, and although Tommy had already cum twice that day, and his balls were still sore from the effort, his shaft was reacting to her assault as though this was its first erection of the day. As his dick stiffened, it started to rise, changing the angle of attack Faith needed to use to continue her efforts. Realizing she would probably be able to see him soon, he quickly lay back down flat and pretended to be asleep rather than interrupt her work.

In this position he couldn't see anything, and had to rely on his other senses to figure out what the tiny Goth was up to. Luckily she had been going at it for some time and he got to take in some of her craft while sitting up, so he found he had a pretty good idea of what was going on from the feeling and the sounds she made alone.

“Mmmmmmmmm.... Mmmmmmmm...” Tommy heard her moan as she worked her magic, sliding more and more of his rapidly hardening rod into her throat.

As she continued, he noticed that he couldn't feel the cold concrete touching the underside of his penis anymore, so he figured it was hard enough that it was probably sticking straight out from his crotch parallel to the floor. Taking full advantage, Faith was stuffing more and more meat down her gullet, making sure to work his head with her tongue when she withdrew it between stokes. Based on the feeling, he guessed she was downing more than eight thickening inches of cock now, and she continued to moan with each swallowing motion.

For the first time since Tommy realized what she was doing, he felt Faith’s hands join in the action. One went to the fat base of his shaft and began stroking in short motions, while the other started rubbing and caressing his extremely sore nuts. Several times, the pressure from this caused him to wince in pain, but he kept quiet, still not wanting her to know he was awake. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This went on for several minutes, and Tommy could sense the frustration in her movements as they became increasingly urgent. She knew how many loads he had conjured up already in the past couple of hours, he thought to himself, so why she thought there was another waiting for her confused him.

The girl was not one to quit, however, Tommy felt a new and unusual sensation between his legs. Faith had stopped massaging his balls, and had pressed a finger against his anus and was slowly circling the entrance with it. Then without warning, she slowly started to push the digit into his asshole. The experience wasn't painful, and in fact he thought this felt much better than her squeezing his tortured nuts. He tried to relax and let her work her finger into him, and after a few seconds he felt her knuckle touch his cheeks signifying the penetration was over. Not really understanding the girl’s intentions, Tommy felt her start to probe around, but he had no idea why. Then he felt her stiff fingertip graze across something that felt strange, and rather than continuing her search, she paused and began to rub the spot slowly with increasing pressure.

He noticed almost immediately a new warm sensation flooding into his balls. This didn't replace the pain exactly, but sort of added to the intense feeling of it while not making it more uncomfortable. She continued this for several minutes and then heard her speak.

“Come on big boy, give me what I need” she said in a quiet voice, before returning her lips to his flesh.

All at once, Tommy felt very odd. Again not wanting to appear alert, he tried to focus on what she was doing in his mind rather than on the overwhelming feelings her actions were producing. Another couple of minutes went by, and her stroking and expert mouth work continued while her naughty finger lingered on the sensitive area deep in his ass. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Suddenly Tommy realized what the sensation was. He needed to pee again! Holy shit, he thought to himself, talk about bad timing! But wait, he thought, she started this, and he was still asleep as far as she knew, so maybe he should just let go and see what happens. Based on their earlier experience, he knew a little urine didn't scare her.

As he lay there, he felt hot fluid begin to rise up his long, stiff shaft – but it didn't feel like pee he realized. No, this was an entirely different sensation. Realizing there would probably be discomfort if he stopped, he chose to continue pushing the fluid softly. As the first drops escaped his slit, he noticed Faith quickly removed her mouth from his flesh. Thank God he thought.

“Ahhhhhhhhh... There it is... Come to mama” he heard her whisper to herself, and she placed her tongue under his ominous slit.

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tommy continued pushing harder and harder, but this only confirmed that he was not peeing. He was, in fact, beginning to cum, although not in a way that he ever had before. How was this possible, he thought to himself? And why was it so different to the others he’d experienced? Rather than the several short intense contractions he was used to when he came, this felt like one long pulse. He needed to see what was going on, and no longer cared if Faith knew he was awake or not .

In one swift movement, Tommy propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at what was happening. The scene was straight out of a porno movie. Beautiful busty Faith was pumping the entire length of his cock with one hand, poking and rubbing the inside of his ass with the other, and had her perfect mouth poised at the tip of his firm dick. Her eyes were fixated on his huge cock head, and he was pretty sure she didn't realize he was watching her.

As she pumped his tool, a thick and almost transparent liquid ran from his pee slit down onto her waiting tongue and into her mouth. The feeling of this was quite intense, and Tommy found it hard not to make any noise. This continued for almost a minute, and he was shocked and amazed at how much of this new fluid was escaping his body.

“Holy fuck, boy, how much more can there be?” Faith muttered to herself, then continued swallowing the fluid with her open mouth, making sure to catch all of it with her extended tongue.

Then, all at once, Tommy felt another weird sensation gather in his loins, and this time he knew exactly what it was. Sensing a huge orgasm coming, he tensed up and felt his cock expanding to even more impressive proportions. Faith seemed to realize this and started pumping harder and faster, all the while continuing to rub the strange little spot in his ass. She kept her mouth open at his tip the whole time.

“Ohhhhh fuckkkkk!” Tommy yelled into the night air and Faith looked up at into his eyes, but never stopped her motions for even a second. “I'mmmmmm cummmmminnnnnnggggg!”

The constant drool of fluid from his thick head stopped as Tommy felt first pulse of cum blast up his cock. Rather than shooting a quick burst, he watched in amazement as a fat arc of thick white cum left his tool, hitting Faith in the back of the mouth with an audible wet sound . This pulse lasted for what seemed forever, and Tommy groaned as his biggest ever load quickly filled her mouth to overflowing. Had he not known it was cum, he would have assumed it was pee based on the quantity.

Faith closed her mouth only long enough to swallow, and then continued pumping and working his ass with her mouth wide open. Before the first arc of boycream had fully subsided, Tommy felt another huge spurt making it's way up his shaft and again a thick rope of fluid pushed past his slit and spattered into Faith's waiting mouth.

“Ohhhhhhh shittttt!” the freshman screamed as he drowned in the intense pleasure and pain of his release.

The second blast lasted nearly as long as the first, and again Faith was forced to close her mouth, quickly swallow, and then reopen it for more.

“Mmmmmmmmmm!” She hummed aloud while collecting Tommy’s third thick load in her open mouth.

The next four blasts, while impressive, didn't have quite the quantity or duration of the first three, and it took all four to fill Faith’s greedy little mouth. Tommy assumed his orgasm had to be nearing an end, and when the next three jerks were finished, he felt the contractions completely subside. What that was left was a slow but steady trickle of semen from his thick spout which ran like a small stream onto Faiths awaiting tongue.

Being the good little girl she was, Faith slowly removed her finger from Tommy’s ass as the flow stopped, but she continued diligently sucking and pulling on his now spent tool, trying to extract as much teen juice as she could. The pain that plagued Tommy earlier had also started to disappear, and he was glad Faith decided to take care of him while he was sleeping.

“Holy shit Faith, that was fucking awesome!” he blurted. “I've never cum that much before!”

“Awake now I see! Well I thought about how good you were to me earlier, so I decided to return the favor!” Faith licked her lips plump lips and kept nibbling on his open slit “Besides, I was sort of hungry, and I knew those huge balls of yours had to have more yummy cream for me!”

“Can I ask you a question?” Tommy groaned. The effort his cock had put into its massive orgasm seemed to be draining his entire body of energy.

“Sure, anything,” she responded, going back to cleaning his massive tip with her mouth.

“Why did you put your finger in my ass?”

“What, you didn't like it?” she smirked.

“Well, no, it's not that, I just didn't understand why.”

“Silly boy! I was having a hard time getting you to, you know, respond while you were sleeping, so I figured a little prostate stimulation couldn't hurt!”

“Prostate stimulation, what's that?”

“You really are inexperienced, aren't you!” Faith laughed. “I think it's cute that a hot boy with a mule dick knows nothing about sex!”

“Hey, that's not funny, I know some stuff!” Tommy protested.

“I'm just giving you shit!” she soothed, gazing up at him. “You are doing just fine – and besides, when you're hung like Man of War, you get points for just showing up!”

Tommy grinned as Faith spoke. He watched her huge wet boobs bounce as she giggled, and loved the way she smiled when talking about him. He really liked her a lot, and though he felt a little guilty thinking about Mary, he decided that Faith was the girl he wanted to be with.

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 16: Dating

&#8220;Faith, I had a lot of fun, but I need to get going or I&#8217;m never going to get my paper on Durkheim&#8217;s conception of the moral community in,&#8221; Tommy groaned, wishing &#8211; not for the first time &#8211; that he&#8217;d dodged the bullet that was Dr Greibnitz&#8217;s sociology class.

&#8220;I didn't realize you were the cum and run kind of guy!&#8221; Faith smiled, but she winked him her approval. &#8220;Go ahead, but maybe we could do something tomorrow night after school?&#8221;

&#8220;Sure, I guess so,&#8221; Tommy said, feeling a great anticipatory jolt shoot along his slackening horsecock as he did so, &#8220;but what about Mary?&#8221;

&#8220;Let me take care of that. You just rest up and I'll come by your dorm around six, OK? You'll need your energy, I promise you.&#8221;

&#8220;Sounds good!&#8221;

As they rose, they kissed passionately for a few minutes, then Tommy rounded up his clothes, got dressed, and headed for his room. He couldn't stop thinking about what a total succubus his hot little Goth girl was, and he was still in awe of how much cock she could swallow and fit in her tight, warm pussy.

Upon arriving back at the dorm, Tommy chose to go straight to his room. He didn't think his friends would be angry or anything, he really just wanted to take a shower and get to bed.

The next day at class, Tommy never saw any of the girls. He figured Mary was sick or something as they both usually attended Fallibeau&#8217;s comparative religion lectures. When class was over and he&#8217;d picked up the books he needed for the evening at the library, he headed back to the dorm feeling very anxious about his date with Faith. He was so excited that he could not even focus on his history, and he barely ate a thing. When six o'clock finally rolled around, he found himself counting the minutes until he heard a faint knock at the door.

&#8220;I'll get it!&#8221; Tommy yelled to his room-mate as he shot towards the door.

He grabbed the handle and pulled it open as though his life depended on it. There waiting for him was Faith, and he was pleased to see that she had dressed to impress. She was wearing a tight black sleeveless sweater that showed off the curve and heft of her large high-set boobs to perfect effect, and a flirty little miniskirt in the same color with just enough fabric in it to twitch and twirl around her firm young thighs as she walked. This outfit was offset with a cinched gold belt that drew attention to her narrow waist, and the signature pair of gartered thigh-high socks that inexorably drew Tommy&#8217;s attention to the flash of flesh between the top of her socks and the hem of her skirt. Just as Faith had planned, visions of her fat clit and tight little pussy began to dance before the freshman&#8217;s eyes.

&#8220;Hey, Tommy, what's up?&#8221; she chirped, flashing a big smile while allowing her gaze to drop demurely from his face after making eye contact. It was a manouver that allowed her to take a crafty but lingering look at the sizeable bulge in the boy&#8217;s pants.

&#8220;Nothing, I guess, but I&#8217;m sure glad to see you.&#8221;

&#8220;Yeah, I'm a little late,&#8221; she grinned, &#8220;but I had a hard time figuring out what to wear. Do you like it?&#8221;

&#8220;Man, yeah I do &#8211; you look great!&#8221;

&#8220;Hey, thanks, Tommy! It&#8217;s just for you. So &#8211; should we go?&#8221;

&#8220;Yeah, let me tell my roomie I'm leaving&#8221; Tommy nodded, then turned and yelled over his shoulder &#8220;Hey Dick, I'm taking off now!&#8221;

&#8220;Sure thing, dude,&#8221; Richard responded, his head deep in an introductory pharmacology text. After a beat, he added sarcastically: &#8220;I'll see you kids later. Be sure to have fun.&#8221;

Tommy turned to catch Faith biting her lip seductively. &#8220;Oh we will!&#8221; she giggled, a distinct gleam in her cat&#8217;s eyes.

&#8220;Faith, you dirty girl!&#8221; Tommy whispered as he pulled the door closed behind them.

As they walked down the path towards the bus stop, he noticed that Faith was walking a bit slow and had a bit of a limp.

'Hey &#8211; are you OK?&#8221; he asked, a concerned note in his voice.

&#8220;Yeah,&#8221; Faith reassured him, &#8220;I'm fine &#8211; just a little sore from last night, that's all.&#8221;

&#8220;Oh man &#8230; last night&#8230; I&#8217;m sorry about that.&#8221;

&#8220;Why are you sorry, I wanted your whole dick inside me, and that's what I got!&#8221; Faith answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

Tommy looked at her and smiled. He loved how open she was, and was excited to get to know her better.

&#8220;So what are we going to do?&#8221; he asked.

&#8220;Well, since we aren't going to be able to have sex until I heal up a bit, I thought a movie would be fun. How about you?&#8221;

&#8220;Sure, I like movies.&#8221; Tommy said, but he felt his heart sink and his cock shrivel at the realization that there were going to be major disadvantages to being hung like a blue-bill duck.

The walk to the movie theater was nice, though and he and Faith held hands and talked along the way about school and everyday stuff. Tommy found it very comfortable, and he hoped she did too. Upon arriving at the theater, Tommy purchased tickets, and they went inside to find a nearly empty auditorium. Still holding his hand, Fath pulled him towards the upper seats, then went across to the middle of a rear row and sat down. The only people in the theater were several rows ahead of them, and Tommy just figured Faith liked the upper seats better.

&#8220;Are these seats ok?&#8221; she asked.

&#8220;Yeah, great.&#8221;

As they waited for the movie to start, they continued to talk. Tommy was interested in her conversation and tried to focus on it, but he found himself staring down at her outfit more than once.

&#8220;Hey, boyfriend - are you staring at my tits?&#8221; Faith enquired in a mock-scolding sort of voice.

What could Tommy say? In the tight sweater she was wearing, Faith&#8217;s breasts bulged out obscenely, and her legs were on full display as well.

&#8220;No!&#8221; he blurted, feeling his face redden. &#8220;I was just checking out your outfit.&#8221;

She playfully punched him on the arm and smiled. &#8220;My outfit, huh?&#8221;

With that she reached down and slowly pulled the flimsy fabric of her skirt up her thighs until her tight white cotton panties were exposed. Even in the darkened theater, Tommy could clearly make out the outline of the plump mound that nestled between her legs, and he was absolutely fascinated by the sight. His cock was pretty interested, too, but before he could really take in the view, she pulled her dress back down and stuck her tongue out at him.

&#8220;Now I can't have you getting all excited,&#8221; she explained. &#8220;After all, we're in a public place.&#8221;

Too late for that, Tommy thought to himself. Just then the movie previews started and the theater lights dimmed further until the room was nearly dark, with the only light coming from the projector illuminating things. Tommy couldn't help but glance over at Faith, though, and in the dim light she looked particularly hot. She seemed very interested in the previews, and didn't pay much attention to him staring at her, which was fine by him as he was able to focus his full attention on her impressive curves.

After what seemed like ten previews, the movie finally got underway. Faith sat demurely and watched it for a little, but not five minutes in Tommy felt a tug on his shirt.

&#8220;Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I've already seen this one,&#8221; his date whispered, uncrossing her legs. &#8220;So I guess you're going to have to entertain me. OK?&#8221;

Last edited:

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first Tommy was confused about why Faith would drag him to a movie she had already seen, but when she leaned into him, lips parting, looking for a kiss, he responded eagerly. For the next five minutes they kissed and caressed each other in a hot and heavy make-out session. Tommy was surprised and not a little frustrated that throughout this time, Faith never reached below his belt line, and actually seemed completely disinterested in his dick altogether. His penis seemed oblivious to the apparent lack of attention, however, and was slowly extending down the right leg of his loose fitting shorts.

Tommy still felt a little awkward exchanging such passionate kisses, since he had so little experience of girls. But since Faith appeared so determined that they take turns pushing each others tongues in and out of their mouths, he tried to avoid seeming inexperienced by following and then duplicating her movements. He also made certain to pay special attention to her heavy teen tits, cupping and crushing them, massaging them in small circles, feeling her pierced nipples stiffening and lengthening as he did so. At least, without warning, she pushed herself away and stared intently into his eyes.

“Is that fat shaft of yours hard yet?” Faith demanded in a soft and sultry voice, and without waiting for an answer she reached down and started squeezing at the fabric in the crotch of his shorts.

“Down here,” he muttered, gently pushing her hand about halfway down his thigh.

With his expert guidance, Faith clasped one small but strong hand around an impressive bulge in the fabric and started working it up and down with her left hand, squeezing his stiffening member as she did. Without missing a stroke, she then leaned back and again pulled her dress up above her panties, then placed her right leg on the chair in front of her. This had the effect of spreading her legs slightly, giving him a full access view of her bulging cotton-covered pussy. Sensing she had his full attention, Faith began to slowly run the index finger of her free hand up and down the small crevice in her panties. After several strokes, she had managed to push the fabric into the opening beneath, making the outline of her slit clearly visible. She began moaning softly with every touch.

Now Faith leaned into him and whispered in his ear, never stopping her stroking with either hand. “Do you like what you see, Tommy boy?”

Tommy tried to answer, but the words stuck in his throat as ever-intensifying waves of pleasure began to course through his young body. He groaned and closed his eyes, and since he couldn't answer verbally, he chose to nod instead.

“Good boy!” she whispered, and continued working the fabric of both her panties and his shorts with ever firmer strokes.

Tommy's mind was having difficulty wrapping itself around the strangeness of his situation. Here he was in a public place, and not only was he getting a hand job, but a hot girl was masturbating right next to him! His dick, on the other hand, seemed not have any trouble at all simply enjoying the stimulation, and thanks to her constant attention it made its slow way on down his leg. By now his huge bulbous head was making an obvious bulge in the thin fabric, and Tommy watched as Faith licked her lips and stared at the growing cock advancing down his shorts.

“I need to see it again,” she moaned “Please get it out for me, please?”

Even if Tommy had wanted to, which given his current location he didn't, he knew that there was no way he could get his cock out of his shorts in its current engorged state.

“Ummmm, I don't think I can” he hissed in response.

Still stroking her dampening pussy, Faith suppressed an animal whimper and replied: “Here, let me see if I can help.”

She paused her stimulation of the member long enough to reach down between his legs, where she grabbed the end of his shorts and pulled it up his thigh exposing his meaty cock head where it lay several inches above his knee.

“Ohhhhh, there it is” she purred.

With that she reached her small hand around the head and gave it a welcome squeeze. As she did this, a huge dollop of Tommy’s precum leaked out of the massive slit and hung motionless, as if waiting for instruction.

“Oh look, its already juicy” Faith whispered, and she ran her fingertips through the large drop, coating first her hand and then the tip of his cock with it.

Tommy wasn't sure if it was the fact they were in a public place or Faith's expert handling of his equipment, but he couldn't remember his dick being harder or needier than it was right then. Not only was it continuing to grow, pushing more and more stiff flesh from the end of his open short leg, but the shaft looked thick and menacing, and the ridge at the base of his helmet was immensely swollen.

“Oh my, it certainly is big tonight,” Faith remarked, continuing to stroke her own cloth covered opening as well as head of Tommy’s cock. “Did I do that?”

Tommy looked over at her and watched as she pulled up her sweater. She was wearing a pale bra underneath with a front fastening; expertly, she popped it open and pulled first one, and then the other breast free. Both nipples were standing proud and fully erect by now, and Tommy drooled slightly as he watched her slowly rubbing and caressing her firm boobs with both hands. Then one at time she lifted them to her mouth and licked and sucked on her own perfect nipples.

Cupping her huge melons in her hands, Faith again leaned into him and whispered “I'm so fucking wet I think I'm going to go out of my mind.”

Leaning back again and releasing one of her enormous tits, she placed her hand between her spread legs and yanked the crotch of her panties to one side. Even in the dim light, Tommy could see a glistening sheen of wetness surrounding her inner lips. They were protruding from the girl’s perfectly shaped and smoothly shaved outer labia, and he could dimly make out the huge sheathed clit bulging from the top of the opening. Without hesitation, Faith pushed two of her small fingers into her moist inner realm and let out a soft sigh as they bottomed out. Never missing a beat, her other hand had pushed one huge boob towards her mouth again, and Tommy watched in awe as she chewed on her own nipple and pushed two very wet fingers in and out of her steamy hole.

“Holy shit. Faith, we're in a movie theater!” he whispered in a hushed but stern tone. “What if someone catches us?”

The Goth girl never even opened her eyes and continued her work as if he hadn't even spoke. Realizing that attempting to stop her was futile, Tommy decided that joining her couldn't make things that much worse, so with one hand he cupped and massaged the exposed head of his cock and with the other he stroked the fabric bound shaft. Their mutual exploration went on for several more minutes, during which Tommy guessed Faith had cum at least three times. He based his estimate on the sharp, short breaths she drew as she orgasmed and on her moaning, which – thankfully – she did quietly.

Shuddering through the last of these cums, Faith suddenly opened her eyes and starred into Tommy’s. “OK, now it's your turn,” she grinned.

“My turn for what?” he whispered back.

Not really understanding what Faith meant, or getting any sort of answer to his question, Tommy was surprised when she pushed his hands away from his tool and replaced them with hers. She went to work right away on his bloated helmet and his steel-stiff shaft, pumping and squeezing hurriedly but for all she was worth. With her expert attention, Tommy quickly grasped what “his turn” meant. He felt his balls begin to tighten, and the familiar feeling that he got prior to cumming was setting inexorably in. As she worked him furiously, he couldn't help but stare at her huge tits bouncing and her half covered pussy. The sight was too much and pushed him over the edge.

“Oh fuck Faith, I'm going to cum so fucking hard,” he whimpered, still trying to stay quiet.

Tommy felt his cock jerk and a liquid ecstasy wash over him as the first fat wad of boychowder left his balls and shot towards his cock.

“Hhnnnnnh!” he gasped in desperation, striving not entirely successfully to swallow his bellow of release. To his horror, a huge gush of sweet-smelling jizz jetted from his tool so forcefully it flew over Faith’s head and arced across the row of chairs in front of them, impacting with an audible splat. The next few ribbons splashed on the backs of the same chairs, while the last remaining spurts squirted and dribbled onto the floor between his legs. Not wanting to leave any ammo in his great cum-cannon, Faith continued pumping his shaft towards the tip with one hand and squeezing his head with the other, forcing one huge drop after another from Tommy’s swollen slit onto the seat by his thigh. The whole area was a mess, and smelled of sex.

“Fuck, that was good” Tommy exclaimed quietly, “but can we move down, it's sort of a mess here.”

Faith giggled quietly and fixed her sweater so as to contain her massive breasts once again. She stood up and then slid down six chairs or so. Tommy not wanting to stay there any longer, followed suit and pulled his shorts down to cover his now shrinking member as he did.

Upon arriving in the new seats, they embraced and kissed for several minutes until Faith interrupted once again.

“It's just not fair, though.”

“What's not fair?” He asked.

“Well I came a whole bunch of times, and you only came once,” she explained. “So like I said it's just not fair.”

Tommy sat stunned, not knowing how to answer, and watched as she rolled her eyes and made gestures like she was deep in thought.

“I've got it!” Faith announced at last, with a wink a little too knowing for Tommy's tastes. “Let’s try something new.”

maxgirth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 17: Dating II

Now what, Tommy thought to himself? He had just completely destroyed a perfectly good set of theater seats thanks to her, and still she seemed to want more.

&#8220;Uh, Faith?&#8221; he whispered softly, &#8220;I don't really want to make anymore messes in here, OK?&#8221;

Faith was too preoccupied with carefully removing her panties to answer him. She wasn't really doing this in a sexual way, but the visual effect was still exciting to Tommy and he enjoyed the show. When she got them completely off and stowed on the seat next to her, she turned and got close enough to Tommy to whisper in his ear.

&#8220;Now here's what I want you to do...&#8221; She paused and flicked her long pink tongue into his ear, causing all the little hairs on his neck to stand straight out. &#8220;I want you to fuck me, right here, right now!&#8221;

Tommy turned to her in shock &#8220;But you told me you were to sore to have sex &#8211; remember?&#8221;

Leaning back into his ear with her sensuous lips grazing the delicate skin, she whispered again: &#8220;Silly boy... I don't want you in my pussy, I want you in my ass!&#8221;

Tommy froze and a sick, warm feeling rushed over him. He had seen the damage his member did to her pussy, so he couldn't imagine sticking his huge rod inside her asshole.

&#8220;Are you really sure that's a good idea?&#8221; he asked, a puzzled look on his face.

Faith didn't answer him directly. Instead she bit her lower lip seductively, turned and curled up in her seat on her side so that her ass was hanging over onto his seat, and hiked her skirt up around her hips. This of course exposed her sex parts to him completely, and there between her perfectly formed cheeks was her tiny asshole. He had seen it before, mind you, but it looked hotter than ever in that dark theater and he never thought she would want him to take her there in a million years.

While he starred, she put several fingers of her right hand into her mouth and slowly licked and sucked on them. Removing them from her lips, she reached around her backside and started to caress her perfect little rosebud. Tommy watched, mouth agape, as this hot little goth girl played with, and then penetrated, her own ass with her small fingers. In and out she pushed them, pausing occasionally to moan softly, and then continue.

Amidst the show, Tommy noticed something stirring in his pants. He decided that rather than waiting for his tool to extend down his shorts leg again, he would fish it out now. Unzipping his shorts, he reached in and pulled his still half-flaccid dick out, exposing it to the conditioned air in the theater. Then he curled up on his side facing Faith, and slid his crotch closer to her rear end. Sensing his movement, she stopped fingering her ass and grabbed his thick but still mailable penis by the head and pulled it over to her bung. Slowly and carefully, she started to push the head of his hardening cock into her tiny body.

&#8220;Oh my God,&#8221; she whimpered, &#8220;even soft it's soooo fucking big!&#8221;

Not one to give up easily, Faith continued forcing Tommy&#8217;s bulbous helmet into her tight ring.

&#8220;There, it's in!&#8221; she squeaked as his whole head finally popped into her dilated hole. &#8220;Now it's all up to you!&#8221;

Tommy didn't really understand, but before he could say anything which would confirm his lack of experience, she started stretching and stroking the several inches of hardening cock flesh dangling between their bodies with her spit soaked hand. Figuring she had the situation under control, he looked around the theater to see if anyone was watching them, and when convinced nobody was, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the moment. The feeling of having the tip of his over sized dick stuffed into her tiny asshole was intense, and this, combined with her expert hand job, was causing his limp flesh to fatten and lengthen at a furious pace.

&#8220;Ohhhhhhh fucckkkkkkkk!&#8221; Faith whined as several inches of his hardening tool slowly forced it's way into her hungry hole.

Sensing that he was actually causing her real pain, Tommy began to pull his hips away from her in an attempt to remove some of his intruder from her body. To his surprise, she reached up and pulled his hips back into her, then shook her head back and forth. Once satisfied that he wasn't retreating from the action, she went back to stroking his growing cock.

Several minutes went by, and several more fat inches disappeared into Faith's nether region. Aside from the six inches or so of hardening teenmeat still exposed to the air between them, she had managed to stuff the rest of his dick into herself.

Pausing for a moment, Faith turned her head and looked straight into Tommy's eyes. &#8220;Now fuck my ass with your donkey dick!&#8221;

Not needing an engraved invitation, he started pushing his hips into her behind. Christ, she was tight. As the gap closed, Faith continued lubing the exposed flesh with saliva by licking her fingers and rubbing his cock. Before his hips touched her ass cheeks, in the dim light Tommy looked between them taking in the sight of his huge and by now fully turgid fuck rod completely punishing her small hole. It was distended and stretched to gigantic proportions, and she was hissing in ecstasy in rhythm with his strokes. From that moment on, Tommy was completely convinced that she was some sort of sex demon from hell.