Tommy's Wedding Night Surprise

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After High School, Tommy and I found ourselves miles apart. We kept in touch through e-mail and we were able to connect for a hot night of suck and fuck action after our first year of Univeristy, but after that, Tommy stayed our west and I spend most of my time in the Boston area. Tommy fell in love with a girl and they planned to get married right after graduation. Tommy asked me to be his best man and arranged for me to fly to Calgary for the wedding.

I arrived on the Thursday, so I could get my Tux and be part of the rehersal that night. Tommy met me at the airport with his bride to be, Lisa, a very attractive girl, along with Jessica, Lisa's maid of honour--an absolutely gorgeous girl, who I discovered was a model. Tommy and Lisa had booked us rooms at a downtown Calgary motel, so they took us there to check in. Tommy had arranged for he and I to share the room for the next couple of nights. Even though he and Lisa had lived together during the last year of school, he couldn't stay with her at her parents place. The girls went to have Jess' dress altered and Tommy and I made a quick trip to the Tux shop before heading back to the motel for an afternoon swim and a couple of beers on the sundeck.

We talked about old times, school, the future, and about the upcoming wedding. I found my mind returning to the hot times we had shared four years ago. Tommy was still a very hot looking man and I secretly longed to recapture what we had shared that summer, but wasn't sure how Tommy felt. Maybe he had "moved on" from all that; afterall, he was getting married. I jumped in the pool to cool off and Tommy followed. We wrestled together in the water like two school boys, much to the chagrin of an older couple sitting poolside.
It felt great to laugh and play together with my high school buddy.

After a few minutes in the pool, I grabbed a towel and headed for the sauna. A minute later Tommy came in as I had hoped. I had taken off my shorts and placed the towel strategically over myself, revealing a good portion of my cock and balls. Tommy noticed and smiled, "your still so fucking hot, Josh", he said, as he dropped his shorts and joined me. His cock was just a gorgeous as I remembered, I wanted so badly to reach out and touch it and suck it again, but still wasn't sure how Tommy felt. I looked right at his cock and commented that he must be worn out having such a sexy girl as Lisa. Tommy casually mentioned that he and Lisa had great sex, but not lately as Lisa had moved back in with her parents after school to get ready for the wedding. "I'll be you can't wait for the honeymoon", I joked. Tommy looked up at me and smiled, "I so fucking horny, now Josh", why don't we go back to the room and relieve a little of the tension I'm feeling down here before the rehersal?" I looked down and Tommy was almost completely hard. We grabbed our shorts and Tommy kept a towel dangling in front to cover up his stiff cock, as we headed back to the room.

Once in side, Tommy pulled me close and kissed me passionately, just as we did four years ago. We made our way to the bed and Tommy fell on top of me, still locked together in a deep, wet kiss. We kissed and touched each other for what seemed like hours, but was really on a few minutes. Tommy raised up and confessed, "I can't see myself doing it with a guy, once were married, Josh, but I would love to fuck my friend, one more time and feel your hot cock in my ass again before the wedding." I spread my legs for Tommy as he lowered himself to my crotch, licking and sucking my cock to it's full length and coating my balls with his warm, wet mouth. He moved further down and ran his tongue along the crack of my ass; licking and penetrating my hole as he prepared my man pussy for his throbbing cock. I shifted and lifted my legs so Tommy could easliy pentetrate my waiting hole. He placed his cock gently inside my ass and leaned in to kiss me again as he slowly fucked me. His cock felt so good inside me, I wrapped my legs around him tightly and pulled his ass toward me, so that he was fully buried inside. Tommy was on the edge by this point, he had to fuck me hard, so I loosened my hold, so he could pound his cock in and out of my hot hole. He fucked me like a wild animal, his balls slapping my ass with each stroke. The sweat was pouring off his face and chest on to my chest as he continued to assault my ass. "That's it, Tommy, fuck my ass, fuck me hard!"

I thought he would blow his load deep in my ass, but to my surprise, he pulled out at the moment of ejaculation and shot his hot cum all over my cock and balls; stream after stream of hot, thick, cum, coated my own stiff cock and dripped down on to my balls. I was ready to jerk my cock to relieve myself, but Tommy leaned over and began to lick my cock, licking his own cum off my shaft and balls. He looked up with a big smile and said, "I've been waiting three years to taste your cock again!". I laid back and let Tommy feast on my cock; as he licked up and down my rock hard shaft and bathed my balls with his hot, wet tongue. I didn't take long for me to return the favour and shoot my hot load over his soft, smooth chest.

We had to clean up and head to the rehearsal, followed by dinner. I spend most of the evening with Jessica and really enjoyed her company. She was incredibly hot looking; tall, 5'9", 118, pounds, slender, but very toned, tanned, with long blonde hair, a sweet, tight ass and soft, firm breast, nicely revealed through her dress, her nipples erect, demanding attention from every guy in the place.

Around 11:00, Tommy came around and gave me the keys to his car. He was going to stay in the guest room at Lisa's parents place, because he and his future father-in-law had an early out of town business meeting. He told me he would catch up with me tomorrow night back at the motel and asked Jessica if she would mind if I drove her back to the motel. Jess agreed and we left a few minutes later; enjoying the drive and conversation as we headed into the downtown area. Since our rooms were on the same floor I walked here to her room and gently held her as we kissed goodnight. "Would you like to come in?" she asked. I felt like a little school boy, but Jess took me by the hand and led me to her room.

Jess, slipped into the bathroom to change and I took off my jacket and tie, not sure what to expect. Jess came out wearing a pair of short and a very tight t-shirt that pulled her breasts in tighly and revealed her erect nipples. I knew then, after four years of serving other guys, I was not totally gay, I wanted this hot babe. But, I was always a gentleman with the girls I was with, so I waited. I joked with Jess, "that's looks more comfortable!" She walked over and invited me to get more comfortable, as she leaned over and began to unbuttom my shirt. I looked up and our eyes and lips met. "Lisa, told me Tommy's friend Josh, was a very cute, but she didn't tell me you are also very hot, very sexy!" She finished unbuttoning my shirt and gently ran her soft hands over my smooth chest. I pulled her close and we kissed deeply, her warm, wet tongue teasing mine and her hands sliding down to my pants, undoing my belt, undoing my button and lowering my zipper. Her warm hand, slid inside my underwear and squeezed my cock. I could feel it growing in her grasp.

I had always been the more passive one and this time was no different. Jessica stepped back, removed her top, revealing her absolutely gorgeous breasts and then slid her shorts down. Her pussy was already wet as she slid her hand down touching her neatly trimmed fur and gently rubbing her own pussy. She lowered herself to her knees and slowly slid down my pants and teased my with her lips and tongue as she pulled my crotch close to her mouth. She reached around and gently caressed my smooth, tight ass, lowering my underwear until my cock sprang out. Jessica continued to tease me rock hard cock with her lips and tongue, licking the entire length of my shaft and lightly tickling my balls with the tip of her tongue.

She led me to the bed and pushed me back as she kneeled between by legs and then leaned in to lay on top of me. The feel of her soft, firm, breasts on my chest, drove me wild. Her warm, wet pussy was tight against my crotch. We kissed and held each other, and I pulled her up so that I could finally taste her soft breasts. She buried her tits into my face and I freed my tongue to lick her hard nipples.

I love oral sex and I couldn't wait to work my way down her soft, sweet body to taste her pussy. Jess spread her legs and lowered her crotch to my face and I eagerly licked her cunt, tasting her warm, jucies as I flicked my tongue over her clit. I continued to lick and suck her cunt until she screamed out in pleasure her pussy grabbing my tongue in an powerful climax.

Jess rolled off my face and we laid side by side tenderly kissing and caressing one another. Her hand gently stroked my cock until it was fully erect again. I wanted to fuck her, but waited until the invite came. "I know you're a bit shy, Josh, but I would like it if you made love to me." I gently rolled Jess on to her back and positioned myself between her legs. I softly caressed her breasts and the inside of her legs and crotch area. She raised her legs and invited me to come inside her. I placed my penis at the opening of her very wet and warm pussy and gently slid the tip of it inside. I leaned over and embrace her, her soft breasts against my smooth chest.

We kissed tenderly as I slowly sank my full 8 inches inside and then very slowly and tenderly fucked this sweet, beautiful girl. I resisted the urge to fuck her hard, instead, I slowly put my cock in deep and slowly pulled it out again an again, until I exploded with a powerful stream of cum. Jess and I fell asleep together and I can't tell you how good it felt to lay beside her and hold her all night--and to wake up together. Since Lisa was busy with her mom and Tommy was away for the day, Jess and I had the day to ourselves before Tommy returned.

Reactions: Frnk

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I woke up Friday morning, my warm, toned body pressed against, Jessica's soft flesh, my arm wrapped around her, her firm, round, tight ass, pressed against my cock and balls and my hand cupping her soft breast. I was in heaven. We worked out together, showered together and make love again before having a late breakfast and walking around downtown Calgary hand in hand. Jess had a dinner date with Lisa and Tommy wasn't back yet, so I found myself alone at the motel and decided to go for a swim and wait for Jess or Tommy to show up.

I went down to the pool and the only other person there was a middle aged man who was doing laps. I slipped into the hot tub to relax and he joined me a few minutes later and we struck up a casual conversation. Surprisignly he asked where "my girl" was--he had seen me and Jessica earlier in the day. I explained to him that she was with a girlfriend and asked about his wife or girlfriend--he wasn't married and didn't have a girlfriend. We talked for a few more minutes and he invited me to have a drink with him. I was just killing time so I agreed. It didn't take long to find out he was coming on to me and I found those strange feelings turning inside again. I was somehow drawn to this older man. Bill told me how hot I looked at the pool and came right out and asked me if I would ever be interested in fooling around with another guy. I pretended to be taken back by what he said, but he looked right at me and said, "come on, Josh, I saw you checking out my package at the pool." I was busted.

He told me he was horny and really turned on to be with such a hot, young stud and that he would make it worth my while if I would come to his room with him. I couldn't say no, and soon I found myself completely naked before this late's 40's man with bit of a pot belly but a huge 10" cock! He told me wasn't gay or anything, but like to have his cock sucked on, especially by a sexy young boy. Almost instictively I dropped to me knees and began to lick his cock and balls. His monster grew rapdily as I continued to bathe it with my mouth and tongue. I opened wide to take his cock in my mouth, it was the largest cock I have ever sucked; I didn't even try to deep throat his massive dick.

Bill was obviously ejoying his blow job, he kept encouraging me, calling me his sweet, little boy. I didn't need much encouragement, I wanted to please him, so I continued to lick and suck his huge cock until he whispered, "I going to cum." With that he pulled out his massive cock and began to stroke it right in my face, exploding the biggest laod of hot, thick, creamy cum all over my face. When he was done he told me to wait on my knees and quickly came back with a camera, asking for permission to take a picture of my cum covered face. I nodded and he took a series of pictures of "his boy" and then gave me $100 before I left. I thought to myself "bonus" and went back to see if Jess or Tommy had arrived.

Jess showed up a few minutes later and knocked at my door. She was wearing the sexiest bikini I have ever seen--it could barely hold her breasts, which almost begged to be released. "Wow", was all I could say, "you look so sexy"! "Let's go for swim, Josh, I'm feeling so hot." I went to the bathroom to put on my bathing suit not knowing tha Jess had followed me. As bent over to take my pants off, I felt her hand on my hard ass and jumped. We laughed as she pulled me close, squeezed my cock and kissed me; "I want this later", she smiled.

We went down the pool, catching looks from everyone we passed. We played in the water, in the hot tub and sauna before heading back to her room. We order a bottle of wine and Jessica slipped into a very erotic pair of baby dolls. "I'm going to be modelling these next week", she said, "what do you think?" She was so damned hot, so sexy, so inviting. She teasingly took of my t-shirt and shorts and began to kiss and lick and suck my cock and balls. I was so fucking horny but my desire to please kicked in and I gently pulled her up and laid her on the bed. I kissed and licked every inch of her delicious body, using my mouth and tonuge to bring her to a series of climaxes. I held her warm, soft, naked body close and she drifted off to sleep. I covered her up and returned to my room.

Tommy had returned and was 'asleep' when I entered, so I slipped off my shorts and climbed in beside him. He was completely naked as he turned over and put his arm around me; "where have been?" I told him Jess and I had spend most of the day together and he smiled. He said, "I know, Jess told Lisa you slept together last night?" "I wasn't sure if you'd be back, but now your mine!" Tommy kissed me and whispered, "this is my last time with you Josh, I want you to fuck me one more time before I get married." With that Tommy moved down and began to lick my cock and balls and to suck my cock to it's full length. Tommy rolled over and spread his legs wide and invited me to come on top. "Fuck me, Josh."

Just as I did with Jessica, I slowly and tenderly slid my cock into Tommy's ass and gently fucked in and out. Tommy looked into my eyes and said, "that feels so good Josh, but please fuck me, hard." I quickened the pace and banged my cock harder and harder, deep into Tommy's ass. My balls slapped agains his balls as I rammed my hard cock in and out of his tight hole. In and out, in and out, faster and harder until I exploded deep inside Tommy's ass. Stream after stream of hot, sticky cum filled his hole and spilt out the sides. I pulled out, coated in my own cum just as Tommy's cock sprayed its load--all over my stomach and cock. Tommy snuggled into my crotch area and slowly licked up his cum, now mixed with mine. He then pulled me close and wrapped his lips around mine, snowballing, our cum mix into my mouth--it tasted so sweet.

The wedding the next day was wonderful. Tommy and Lisa looked so happy and I enjoyed being with Jessica again. I drove her to the airport right after the reception, she had red-eye booked to return to Florida that night. I returned to my motel room and jumped into bed, a little horny, wishing Jessica was here. I thought about going down to the bar to see if Bill was still around but it was getting late so, I resigned myself to jerking off and falling asleep on my own.

I had just dosed off when the door opened and Tommy came in. "What's going on, Tommmy?" I asked. He said he was a little pissed; Lisa was sound asleep, it was "that time of the month" and she was worn out by the wedding and the wine. "It's my wedding night, and I don't even get to fuck my bride." "I even bought her this sexy nightgown and she never even put it on." Tommy went into the washroom to piss and I wondered how to respond. Uncharacteristiclly, I grabbed the nightgown, adjusted it as much a possible, and slipped it on. Tommy came out, looked at me, grinned, told me how fucking hot I looked in his wive's nightgown and said, "maybe I will get some pussy tonight."

I laid back on the bed and invited Tommy to come fuck his girl. Tommy grinned sheepishly, shed his shorts and made his way to the bed. He undid the nightgown and sucked my nipples like he would suck Lisa's nipples. I played along, talking to him as if I were his bride and let him lick and finger my pussy. I brushed his cock with the satin nightgown and teaste him to a full erection before offering him my pussy. Tommy hesitate for a moment but then gave me greatest fuck of my life. When he was done, he headed back to Lisa. He would have a wait a few more days to fuck his new wife, but at least he was satisfied on his wedding night!!

Reactions: JSF777

Bobby Briggs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These stories are great and I think you are UNBELIEVABLY handsome; I've been trying to message you but it says your profile doesn't allow that. Hit me a message if you like cuz I would love to chat!