Tomo zwiesigk (instagram: timozw)

lol2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got one photo and I am 100% certain it is him. He used to use Grindr very sneakily (as in no profile pic and he would engage you by initiating the first messages). That said a few weeks after he deleted his account on Grindr. Me being mesmerized by this guy that spoke to me on Grindr (and was super mesmerized by how dominant he was in his messages lol) I began "obsessively" searching for him until I somehow found his insta. Was surprised the guy I spoke to on insta was a model. Of course I thought that for a second I was catfished but then literally a day after I began following his insta he wrote a insta message saying he supports gays and gay rights but that he is not gay himself and does not log onto Grindr and that it must be fake accounts. For some reason I feel like that was some sort of defense mechanism of sorts maybe because he was worried the person he spoke to on Grindr on the DL began following him? His nude pic matches PERFECTLY with his body proportions (especially at the time). I'm a bit iffy to post it though because he is clearly a DL guy so idk...What I can say is he is average in size. Nothing "wow" but I loved how erect his cock got and how his balls were so compact in that pic lol.

marcus13568

Superior Member
Media
G
I've got one photo and I am 100% certain it is him. He used to use Grindr very sneakily (as in no profile pic and he would engage you by initiating the first messages). That said a few weeks after he deleted his account on Grindr. Me being mesmerized by this guy that spoke to me on Grindr (and was super mesmerized by how dominant he was in his messages lol) I began "obsessively" searching for him until I somehow found his insta. Was surprised the guy I spoke to on insta was a model. Of course I thought that for a second I was catfished but then literally a day after I began following his insta he wrote a insta message saying he supports gays and gay rights but that he is not gay himself and does not log onto Grindr and that it must be fake accounts. For some reason I feel like that was some sort of defense mechanism of sorts maybe because he was worried the person he spoke to on Grindr on the DL began following him? His nude pic matches PERFECTLY with his body proportions (especially at the time). I'm a bit iffy to post it though because he is clearly a DL guy so idk...What I can say is he is average in size. Nothing "wow" but I loved how erect his cock got and how his balls were so compact in that pic lol.
very good news

Reactions: lol2