Tomorrow is going to be an eventful day.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Thoraxis_Biggulp, Aug 17, 2008.

1. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

I've got 3 job possibilities hinging on tomorrow. Two of them could replace my current job and bring in enough to do what I need to do. One would just be a second job.
    For that third one, I actually got a call from the manager when I was waiting to leave the parking lot. I asked if he wanted me to just back up and come back in to talk. He said to wait until about 4 o'clock, and I asked him to call around that time just so I could be sure. I didn't want to go down there and have it turn out they were still busy. Well, he ended up forgetting. I waited until 5 to give him some extra time, and went down there to find he had left at 4:30. Lovely.

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Follow up on the one where the manager left. He might be like some of the rest of us, getting forgetful.

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

with that many jobs, where would you find the time to write?:confused:

4. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Aha, I'm only taking one of them.
    Speaking of which, I should get going soon to follow up on the forgetful manager. It's the one I want the least of the three, but right now I need what I can get. (Fuckin' minimum wage...)

5. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, good luck then!!!

6. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Well, so I went down to Hibachi Factory and talked to the manager. Turns out that cashier had her timing off. The store isn't busy Monday mornings, but he is preoccupied with paperwork. But, we've agreed to rendezvous back there between three and four this afternoon.
    By then, I should also have a lead on either or both of the two more preferable jobs as well.

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

8. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Got the Hibachi job (finally... took me 2 months just to pick up a second job) starting Thursday. Waiting to hear back from either of the others in the meantime.
    Maybe now I can get somewhere with my debts. Preferably somewhere towards out of them.

9. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great! Congratulations!

Draft saved Draft deleted