tongkat ali (balls)

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by jeffy21, Mar 10, 2008.

1. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Has anyone here ever tried tongkat ali, i am interested in it because i have small balls and hope it may help make them a bit bigger. (they are really small about 2cm wide and 4 cm long- really makes me feel unmanly as shit)

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's also called Long Jack, and tends to increase some circulation in the blood, is a stress reliever and can cause some erections on your self, if you are next to a warm body. I know of nothing in my use of it that would indicate it would increase the size of my gonads. That would tend to be genetic.

3. Big en

Big en New Member

Albums:
    search the forums

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    search the internet.

5. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Getting bigger balls is one of the easiest things to do as far as PE goes. Bigger balls can easily be attained through vacuum pumping. there are vacuum pumpers out there who pump their nut sac as big as a fucking bowling ball! The extra skin that you will get from vacuum pumping your balls will make your nuts hang lower and they will get larger simply due to having more room to move around. My nuts have grown a good bit and I don't even pump my balls! After a huge cock pumping session, my balls are as big as small nectarines and my sac is VERY large. Get started dude!

I don't have the slightest idea what tongkat ali is though...

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a herb.

7. D_Golley Thatsbig

D_Golley Thatsbig New Member

Albums:
    There is also something called ball jelqing which makes your nuts a little bigger and will cause them to hang lower. It's basically the same thing you do for your dick except you pull down on your nutsack with the same grip. Your balls get larger because the blood flow to the veins around them increases causing them to swell. Another good side effect to ball jelqing is it increases your cum volume slightly.

Be careful with the supplements. Even natural ones. If you already have a healthy libido and testosterone levels, dumping anything in your system that would raise it higher could lead to diminished erections and less cum volume. If this does happen to you, don't worry it will usually reverse itself after you stop taking the supplement(s). It may take a number of weeks or months though to get fully back to normal.

Ball jelq and ball pumping as Tripod mentioned are probably your best options. I hate pumping. But when I did, I noticed that when you pump your balls the pumping effects last longer on your balls than your dick. A really good long pump could keep your balls larger for two days.

8. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    cheers for the info guys, i am really interested. has it got no negative effects on the health of the testicles? I really dont want to hurt the little fellas:smile:

9. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, simply, it won't make them bigger.

10. dongalong

Gold Member

I wrote a thread all about it last year but I didn't take it long enough to notice any enlargement. (search the "threads started by dongalong" by clicking on my pseudo)
    I do remember how it makes your balls constantly throb, it needs to be cycled as your body adjusts to it.
    Read through the thread, one user claims to have enlarged his penis just by taking it for a longer period.

11. th3on3

th3on3 New Member

12. B_bobs3304

B_bobs3304 New Member

No herb can make your penis grow.

I can't say this 100% sure, but I've tried Tribulus, Maca, Horny Goat Weed, Arginine, Ginkgo, among other things.

Some will maximize bloodflow which will increase your potential, others will make you horny (haven't experienced that though).

Reason I was takin them was b/c I stopped getting morning wood and wanted to get them back ( I don't need the length I'm 10 inches).

Beware though - Tongkat will increase aggresiveness. Alot of these herbs have more mood enhancing or dehancing qualities than penis enhancing qualities...

13. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Have you got any links to where i could find out about ball jelqing altirique?
    I would really appreciate it.

14. Blairboy

Blairboy New Member

Albums:
    I have had good success from taking Tongkat Ali over a 4 week period.

I brought it from Discount tongkat ali

100 caps @ 1:200 - 600mgs

I thought it would enlarge my penis...but it hasn't.

What it has done though...Is enlarge my testicles.My balls are already a good size,so I was surprised by this outcome.

Apparently the Lydig cells develop more, thus increasing the amount of overall Testosterone production from your enlarged balls.

I'm going to continue with Tongkat Ali in conjunction with Novedex XT which works really well for me.

Things that I have noticed since I have finished my 4 week cycle on Tongkat Ali.

- Alot more body hair [legs,stomach,chest]
    - Beard grows faster
    - More energy
    - Bigger Testicles

While on Tongkat Ali I noticed:

- Orgasms were euphoric and lasted much longer.
    - I was shooting massive streams [3 or 4]
    - My sleep was much better
    - Erections high in frequency [24/7]
    - libido was extremely high

Apart from the cost.I'd say this stuff works.

I'd also say that Penis development takes place over a much longer period of time 6mths to 2 years.That is because the Testicles have to increase in size first, before they can produce the high levels of testosterone required by an Adult body, sufficient enough to increase the size of the penis.:smile:

15. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Really by jelqing or pumping this just sounds like a lot of pain.

Hows you progress?

IT will make the the scrotum bigger permanently... who are you kidding?

16. RLSteve

RLSteve Member

Blairboy, what dosage and at what frequency did you take tongkat ali?

17. dansk1

dansk1 New Member

Hey. Thx. for the info and detailed update. Much appreciated.

18. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    Trivia: Tongkat Ali is a plant with medicinal properties. It means "Ali's Cane" (literal translation) in Malay/Bahasa Malaysia.

I have seen the real plant up close, its a tree btw. The "Tongkat Ali" are the roots where the 'nutrition' is. Its a tall/slim tree (2 inches plus radius); quite surprising stiffness (pun intended) as my friend tried climbing it and it did not bend.

19. D_Melvern Nutter

D_Melvern Nutter New Member

Mine are 3cm wide & 6cm long. I've also read somewhere you can make them bigger by taking a tablet of zinc every day. Dunno how big those tablets should be..

20. Spencers

Spencers New Member

so, the final way, how to do it!?

Draft saved Draft deleted