Tongue against the frenulum...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Fiona_Farvel, Dec 22, 2007.

1. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Is it always a winner?
    I've given my fair share of BJs :)biggrin1:) and have always found that, as a finishing move, a tongue pressed against the frenulum while sucking always produces a strong orgasm. Has anyone found a guy that didn't like it? And is there any other move that's equally effective?

2. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

going deep while maintaining a firm vacuum with your mouth. Shuttling back and forth with your mouth while rubbing the underside and frenelum with your tounge......massaging the spot between the scrotum and anus with one hand and applying pressure with fingers to the anus with the other makes the man cum harder and longer.
    MMM wonderful!!

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

You're lucky! I have yet to blow a guy who likes his ass touched.
    But, like you, I do love to give a little firm pressure to the bulby part, sorta end (root?) of the penis when massaging and licking the balls.

4. LargeInLife

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo

"Dear God" Was honestly the words that just cam out of my mouth after reading your posts. I just have to say that the world would be such a better place if there were more women such as yourselves. :eek22: so keep up the beautiful work ladies!

ps. the Frenulum, excellent technique I love it, and you're sure to get a good response. I can't think of why a guy wouldn't like it.

My personal favorite blowjobs is when you know that the girl is enjoying herself (or is a convincing actress). I think that is probably the best advise I could give to you (not that you need it).

The best blow job: When the girl acts like sucking your cock is the most fun and erotic thing in the world. Technique is definitely important, but to me its more about showmanship, her performance that makes the difference between a good bj, and an unforgettable bj. There is nothing better in my opinion then when you see a girl sucking your cock, and she is just going to town on you, and she may take a second and pull her mouth off for a moment, catch her breath, maybe wipe the corner of her mouth, look up at you and just as quickly she plows her mouth straight back down on your cock, like-a-fat-kid-loves-cake, kinda motion where she is cock hungry, sucking and slurping theres no tomorrow, and you know she is just dying for your cum.

You do that ladies, and I'd just about go to the moon and back for another.

Good Day!

5. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the inside of your lower lip is actually softer and smoother than your tounge on the frenulum

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Giving head is so much fun, so much fun!!! It takes me awhile to want to do it to the guy.. but once I've gotten over that awkwardness watch out... I'll try and give head at any inconvenient time to convince you that I'm a little brat.

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I have braces on the top and bottom.. so that's a no go move.. giving head is fine otherwise.

8. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    How come I can't seem to find any of you women who love to give head in real life? :confused:

9. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    That works well on a lot of men. However, every man is different. I've found adding pressure to the perineum during oral makes my partner go through the roof. :biggrin1:

10. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

Where can I find a woman like these. Who LOVE to satisfy there men.

Well Done, Well Done. I salute you.

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I dunno.. I've only met 1 or 2 people who also love it as much as I do.

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It really is a miracle spot, and any time im having trouble making a guy cum thats the first spot i go for.

But i still say the best thing is to learn how to work a guys balls well. You can be giving an award winning blow job but as soon as you give his balls a little attention he will shot.

13. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or even ten seconds licking his tight little butthole, Lee ... or a finger up the yinyang, pressing on the prostate...get's 'em every time.

But, the frenulum.... ummmm... a good G spot for most guys, cut or uncut... in my experience.

Onan

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Very true, but i havent had much success with the prostate. Amazing how tight some guys can pucker up when you mention sticking finger in their ass

But i also had the unfortunate experience of when i gave a guys perineum a few licks & sucks and he cum , hence I quickly learn how sensitive a virgins cock is

:redface:

15. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, awesome for virgins... next time just lube up your finger in a very sexy way and go for it... He will follow you anywhere!

16. D_Fiona_Farvel

Good to know!
    I use the underside of my tongue to give that slick, wet feeling too. Nice to change textures a bit.

With tongue or fingers? Firm or light?
    Deets girl! :smile:

yep! lick, suck, massage, tickle... I am already a ball master. :wink:

17. strat69

strat69 Member

Albums:
    flicks against the frenulum when I am very close to orgasm put me over immediately and have me squirming if she keeps doing it while I'm shooting...WOW

18. D_Fiona_Farvel

So you like flicking over full on tongue pressing?
    I do both, but pressing seems to receive the biggest response.

19. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Dont forget giving it a nice thumb massage

20. D_Fiona_Farvel

Thanks!
    I'll work on using the thumb, right now I'm more of a tapper... tapping and drumming my fingertips against the frenulum.

*Sigh* I wanna give head so bad right now, and I mean total deep throating (pushing against the back of my throat), ball licking, teasing, make him grab the sheets, my hair, his hair (haha) - but, I'm trying to restrain myself from giving to someone I don't really like (ex/bootycall).

I'll be on an airplane soon, so I don't even have time, thankfully!

Draft saved Draft deleted