Tongue direction...

homer76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy giving my gf head and I notice that she seems to be more responsive when I lick her in a specific direction - vertically. I can flick my tongue up and down really fast but only for a short period of time, whereas I can keep it going sideways for a whole lot longer, but not as fast...

When she cums, I tend to slow down and press my tongue on her clit harder, which she seems to really enjoy...I can't seem to flick my tongue up and down as she clamps her thighs on my head really hard and bucks around a bit so it's easier for me to flick my tongue sideways...

Does anyone have similar experiences?

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy giving my gf head and I notice that she seems to be more responsive when I lick her in a specific direction - vertically. I can flick my tongue up and down really fast but only for a short period of time, whereas I can keep it going sideways for a whole lot longer, but not as fast...

When she cums, I tend to slow down and press my tongue on her clit harder, which she seems to really enjoy...I can't seem to flick my tongue up and down as she clamps her thighs on my head really hard and bucks around a bit so it's easier for me to flick my tongue sideways...

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Ahhhh, be careful with this one. No two women are alike - this is where you get to experience the art of it, not the science ;)

I bet, if you are canny enough though, you could get every woman to reveal her map.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Vertically is better because the top of the tongue being rough has more friction and therefore gives more sensation to the clit than the smoother, slippier sides.
Try only using the rough top surface and see what happens by licking with a circular action and maintaining contact all the time. (You will also need to move your head rather than the tongue alone)

homer76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks! I've tried the circular head motion in the past but it's too difficult as my gf likes to clamp her thighs around my head while I'm eating her out...will just have to try keeping those legs apart for as long as I can!!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found that when I change directions and rotate tongue strokes counter-clockwise my wife reacts positively and quickly to the change. I have a hard time keeping the tongue action smooth for very long because counter-clockwise is not how I am wired and it takes too much concentration and muscle control to keep it up for very long.

lizardessqueen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's interesting that not ONE woman has voiced her opinion in this subject! Each women is different it's true, but one thing I have noticed from earlier days and convos with my girls, light, constant flutters at first are amazing... and have you ever tried to get your fingers inside to massage her g-spot while you're licking her clit. Trust me, it creates one of the most amazing orgasm sensations in the world. If you don't already do this, it will be a nice suprise for her... I love it.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm surprised that women can work out what exactly the man is doing down there!

I have always got best results by varying the stimulation, working in harmony with my partner's moans. Using fingers makes it more interesting for the guy too because you can achieve all kinds of orgasms this way.

You never know when you'll be soaked by a surprise squirt!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you get tired just stick your tongue out and move up and down with your head/neck muscles. Its what I do. Its mainly about keeping going constantly up and down just keep going. I can make most girls cum in minutes this way.

I move my head anti clockwise as a rest and then go back vertical, moving my head up and down for extra pressure.

A tip I've heard is to eat a yoghurt with your tongue. It will strengthen the muscle.

homer76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the contributions, everyone! I usually start with gently licking her lips and then around the opening, followed by the light flutters on her clit. Once her thighs close in tight around my head, I then have to resort to the horizontal licking.

I always insert my finger into her to rub her g-spot and yes, she does seem to have more intense orgasms with stronger contractions (compared with sex). It's such a turn on because she becomes exceptionally wet and I can feel her juices all over my chin.

I have mixed views on the variation as my current gf doesn't like it when I change techniques too frequently, especially if she knows she's going to come, whereas previous gfs have enjoyed lots of variety when I'm going down on them. My current gf told me that it takes her a little longer than others and she builds up to orgasms so she needs a constant rhythm to be able to come.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's interesting that not ONE woman has voiced her opinion in this subject! Each women is different it's true, but one thing I have noticed from earlier days and convos with my girls, light, constant flutters at first are amazing... and have you ever tried to get your fingers inside to massage her g-spot while you're licking her clit. Trust me, it creates one of the most amazing orgasm sensations in the world. If you don't already do this, it will be a nice suprise for her... I love it.

My wife does not and will not use the computer for anything so I try to relate what I understand about how she reacts and feels about our sex life.

As for fingers she has never wanted my fingers inside her vagina.

She does like the "light, constant flutters at first" and she is very orgasmic having a very intense orgasm within 5 and sometimes up to 10 minutes, then she's done as far as her own needs.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im actually not a big fan of the little flicking motion. :eek:

I do like a vertical circular motion or preferably long hard licks starting at my vagina that push in hard as the tounge rolls over my clit and then going right up and over to the top of my clitoral hood, that hood starting point is extremely sensitive for me so a little massage there is nice.. And to finish off i like a stabbing/pressing motion and being fingered as i orgasm.

I have found they are my favourite techniques but it is nice to have the guy change it up and add a element of suprise every once in a while..And of course the prospect of a new man is a new techinque :tongue:..Just as all women like to recieve oral different all men give it differently too..