Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure this is the right section for this, so admin's feel free to move it =) but it seemed like the most appropriate out of all of them.

This is more a curiosity thread, and it applies to both sexes.. although possible only straight/bi men and lesbian/bi women.

(This is my first poll so please be gentle =P)

Basically how long does your tongue stick out of your mouth and does it satisfy your GF, and for the ladies out there, have you found that it makes a difference to your pleasure, does a freakishly long tongue satisfy in ways that only others can dream about?

I know it kinda falls under the same catagory as "it's not the size it's how you use it", but somebody who know's how to use it and also has a 6 inch tongue has got to be something special surely :tongue:

Oh just for the record I got only 1.5 inches of tongue goodness.. not sure whether that is good or bad but think it may be average at best.

(for consitancy put ruler against top part of top lip [ie the lippy bit not the bit just below your nose] stick your tongue out as far as you can and use finger or thumb or what ever to mark the length) as a side note if you've used the ruler to measure your cock parthers cock, you might wanna wash it first =P

Just noticed I misspelled length in my poll.. god damn it! *sigh*

Last edited:

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seeing as this is my first poll I've been watching it like a hawk :p I have 3 people so far that have partisipated in the poll, thanks guys/gals, some feed back in txt form would be great too. I'm amazed to see that with only 3 other results other than my own, there is one the same, one bigger and one that can't get their tongue to leave their mouth, I'll facinated to see how this turns out.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing as this is my first poll I've been watching it like a hawk :p I have 3 people so far that have partisipated in the poll, thanks guys/gals, some feed back in txt form would be great too. I'm amazed to see that with only 3 other results other than my own, there is one the same, one bigger and one that can't get their tongue to leave their mouth, I'll facinated to see how this turns out.

It is 3:24 AM on the east coast of the USA which means that many people are asleep. The west coast is still out partying as they are 3 hours behind the east coast; and in the UK it's 8:24 AM which means folks are either just getting up, still asleep, or heading out to mass. You need to revisit this in about 5 hours.

I'm not complaining, just letting you know that 40 minutes is hardly any time at all for a thread to be up. :cool:

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol, thanks, sometimes I forget that I'm in NZ and the only other people online at this time are some chinese and lonely seal herders in siberia ;)

I am not expecting a huge response, but can't help being anxious about my poll verginity being lost.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Just over three, depending on pointing the end, if that makes sense. Also 2.5 across. Now I know why people say he's such a dog. :biggrin1: I can nearly lick the bottom of my chin :eek:

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just over three, depending on pointing the end, if that makes sense. Also 2.5 across. Now I know why people say he's such a dog. :biggrin1: I can nearly lick the bottom of my chin :eek:

Not sure what you mean by the pointing the end... if you just mean pushing it out at far as you can, even by tightening it up, then yeah thats the idea. I don't want people just to put it out of their mouths relaxed..... it has to be "erect :p" just over 3 is bloody impressive. I really wen't into this blind, with no idea about averages and such, looks like I might have got the scale about right... damn 3 inches.. you lucky sod, I wish I had that much tongue to give my GF :)

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How the hell do you measure a tongue...anyways?

I give my own basic directions at the top of this thread. Probably not all that accurate...

It's interesting to see that bell curve developing though. Would love to know who had the 3.5"+ tongue :)