Tongue Ring - Jewelry or Sex Enhancer?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

kwame: My girl just got a tongue ring and she gave me the most incredible head. I love feeling her tongue and the ball of that ring when it touches my head. Do you all think people get them for the look or to give better oral sex? And for you guys that got a BJ with a tongue ring share your experience.

2. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: "If a girl has a tongue ring, she'll probably suck your dick. If a guy has a tongue ring, he'll probably suck your dick."

- Chris Rock

We tease one of my co-workers for having a tongue ring and she won't tell why she got it... we're like yeah, hubby loves that!

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Hmmm... well, since I have a piece of metal spiked through my tongue as of current, I guess I could share.

I'm more than familiar with that Chris Rock song; it cracks me up every time I hear that lyric, especially because, in practice, I'm more supportive of guys sucking me off than the reverse. Yes, that makes me selfish; I can accept that. I've done it a couple of times and it just wasn't my thing.

But to get to a more pressing question -- how tongue rings intensify oral sex, or whatever your position on it -- two responses.

The first: Let's give some credit to the people out there who know what their partner likes and dislikes as far as oral satisfaction goes. Having some extra tongue metal won't really do much to enhance the pleasure for somebody who already knows what they're doing.

The second: Popular opinions on tongue rings have reiterated that sense of "freakiness" about them. I had to wait on a few Black girls the other day, and one of them verified if I had a tongue ring. I flashed her with it and smiled; she thought it was cool, says she wants one of her own, and preceded to ask twenty-seven billion questions on the procedures, what happens afterward, etc. I was more than happy to answer. But in the meantime I had to fend off her other friend who, once she saw the ring, affirmed that "you got some freak in you, uh-HUH."

That wasn't the first time I've heard it; it's pretty common for people to make such insinuations. I get asked if I give better oral for it. To be honest, even though I don't do it all that much, I don't think the technique's changed over the years. I'll gladly lick, roll, tease, vibrate; and though I can experiment with stuff like ice (i.e. a cool barbell ring) or mints, I could do the same stuff without it and I'm sure it will feel good, if you're into that sort of thing.

And, in all truth, I only got the thing because I wanted a body piercing, but I didn't want something external for fear some trifling fucker would try to go for it / rip it out in a brawl.

4. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Get in a lot of brawls do ya Dee?
    (To hell with dick pics, I wanna see the tongue metal!!)

I'll admit I have a small fetish for tongue rings.

I wanted mine done as well, but changed my mind and got my naval pierced instead.  Just didn't seem to be something I wanted anymore and after my tattoo, I figured I would slow down on the body decoration.

However - I have had some action with a woman who had a piercing and oh my goodness, it has made me a believer for sure.  I'm in love with them.

Max has been talking about getting one...unnhhh....He loves me :)

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a gf who had a stud in her tongue. It was different. I enjoyed it, but was it better? It depends on the person giving the BJ and how they use it.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: I don't have any body jewelry so to speak. Thought many times of a piercing somewhere.

The tongue piercing fascinates me weird enough, don't have any experience with it though.

7. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: I've no doubt that someone skilled without a tongue ring can be just as good as someone with a tongue ring....it IS skill after all. A piece of metal in your face does not give you super-oral-sex powers (oh but if it could....~digressing~).

It has just been my experience that they feel hella good.

Draft saved Draft deleted