Tonight at Barnes & Noble ...

DirtyBoy777

Experimental Member
Media
I was wrapping up an academic meeting in the back corner of the store when a customer caught my eye. He had just stepped out from behind a bookshelf, and he was sporting the most enormous and obvious hard-on in his dark pants. He looked in my direction then disappeared. Well, I was engaged in conversation with someone and couldn't immediately break away, so it wasn't until 20 minutes later that I could roam the bookstore to see if he was still around. I found him looking through books and sporting a noticeable semi. He never made eye contact and he slowly ventured towards the back of the store. I thought perhaps he was headed to the restroom where we could take things to the next level. Well, he sat down in a chair with a couple of books, so I walked up behind him and said, "Follow me to the restroom and I'll take care of that for you." He kind of looked up and I went into the bathroom. I waited a while and he never joined me. I came back out of the restroom and he was still sitting in the chair, but he was acting engrossed in the books. Not sure what his deal was, but he was obviously there for something other than books. Maybe he was interested in chicks; I dunno. His whole demeanor and behavior was odd. I've had a lot of cruising experiences, but never one like that, and never with such an obvious hard-on. It was massive and sticking way the hell out. I could make out the head of his cock and everything. There's no way he could've been wearing anything under the pants.

DirtyBoy777

Experimental Member
Media
Don't shit where you work.

I don't work there. I was there for a one-time meeting that had nothing to do with my job. Only after the meeting was over and everyone I had been meeting with left the store did I blend in with the rest of the customers there and seek out Mr. Rod-N-Pants.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was wrapping up an academic meeting in the back corner of the store when a customer caught my eye. He had just stepped out from behind a bookshelf, and he was sporting the most enormous and obvious hard-on in his dark pants. He looked in my direction then disappeared. Well, I was engaged in conversation with someone and couldn't immediately break away, so it wasn't until 20 minutes later that I could roam the bookstore to see if he was still around. I found him looking through books and sporting a noticeable semi. He never made eye contact and he slowly ventured towards the back of the store. I thought perhaps he was headed to the restroom where we could take things to the next level. Well, he sat down in a chair with a couple of books, so I walked up behind him and said, "Follow me to the restroom and I'll take care of that for you." He kind of looked up and I went into the bathroom. I waited a while and he never joined me. I came back out of the restroom and he was still sitting in the chair, but he was acting engrossed in the books. Not sure what his deal was, but he was obviously there for something other than books. Maybe he was interested in chicks; I dunno. His whole demeanor and behavior was odd. I've had a lot of cruising experiences, but never one like that, and never with such an obvious hard-on. It was massive and sticking way the hell out. I could make out the head of his cock and everything. There's no way he could've been wearing anything under the pants.

lol...you're very forward! saying that to the wrong type of guy could leave you with a black eye.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't work there. I was there for a one-time meeting that had nothing to do with my job. Only after the meeting was over and everyone I had been meeting with left the store did I blend in with the rest of the customers there and seek out Mr. Rod-N-Pants.

I work there. Now I know who's been leaving the stack of Men's Exercise magazines in the stall.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I was wrapping up an academic meeting in the back corner of the store when a customer ...stepped out from behind a bookshelf, sporting an obvious hard-on in his dark pants...20 minutes later I found him looking through books and sporting a noticeable semi. He slowly ventured towards the back of the store. I thought perhaps he was headed to the restroom where we could take things to the next level. Well, he sat down in a chair with a couple of books, so I walked up behind him and said, "Follow me to the restroom and I'll take care of that for you." He kind of looked up and I went into the bathroom. I waited a while and he never joined me. I came back out of the restroom and he was still sitting in the chair, but he was acting engrossed in the books. Not sure what his deal was, but he was obviously there for something other than books. Maybe he was interested in chicks; I dunno. His whole demeanor and behavior was odd. I've had a lot of cruising experiences, but never one like that, and never with such an obvious hard-on. It was massive and sticking way the hell out. I could make out the head of his cock and everything. There's no way he could've been wearing anything under the pants.

Not as odd as having a random stranger suddenly ask you to follow them to the john. I only went there to look at erotic books.

:chairfall:

j/k