Tonight's Dancing With The Stars Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by facetious8, Sep 20, 2010.

1. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

Is it normal that every time I tune dancing with the stars and see Maksim, I instantly get heated and either want to hump a wall or jerk off til my dick falls off? That dude is fuckin gorgeous. And that guy Mark Ballas is sexy too... between his smile and his ass... I think as far as guys are concerned, a 3way with maksim and mark would be heaven. Good thing I don't watch that show every week... ::goes for the first jerk-off for the evening::

2. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can foresee Derick and Mike the Situation compare abs together. Mark is getting a bit heavier as well as Lacey. Florence did a very good job. I think they were to hard on Mike and over rated other dancers. That is par for this show. I was pretty much surprised with the abilities of the young black celeb he did a pretty good job ane was very entertaining.

As far as your desire to whack off till your dick falls off I would suggest you stop right before that happens that way you can wack off at a later date.

Oh yeah I wanted to add, if Levi's ex is not the worst dancer on the show then I don't know who else it would be. Oh I forgot about Hoff. How they could criticize Mike so badly and praise Palin is a fn joke.

#2 Deno, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  3. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    oh my god Mark Ballas is so hot with that buzz cut! Bristol better improve so I can keep watching Mark for another few weeks. How does that two-bit hack Derek Hough always get such great partners? Poor Mark has had three stinkers in a row!

Anyway, loved him with his scruffy face during rehearsals tonight.

4. tony0390

tony0390 New Member

Albums:
    I am 100% in agreement with you facetious! but i think Mark is hotter than Maksim lol! i hope Palin's daughter does better so we can see a lot more of Mark.

And yea Deno they were unnecessary hard on Mike for some reason! Sure he needs improvement but he definitely wasn't the worse of the night!!

5. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:

You thought Bristol was worse than The Situation, Margaret Cho, and David Hasselhoff? She wasn't great, but she was miles ahead of those three.

6. sukmycock00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Overall I was really disappointed. That first chick was really the only nice-bodied one (aside from brandy I assume) but everytime I see her it looks like she sees something just above the camera...idk wtf is up with her eyes lol.

And Palin is a joke. "Teen Activist"...please.

I think this season was an outright ploy to get viewers by getting people who were controversially popular.

Brandy had a hit and run and her brother fked a Kardashian on tape...

The Situation is a dumbass guido from a tv show that you have to have a low IQ to enjoy...

Palin is the hypocritical daughter of a failed VP candidate...

that first chick was on a "reality" show but she wasn't one that most people remember...

Kurt Warner is actually still a decent athlete, and Rick Fox was a good one...

Florence showed off her granny bra? yeah, no thanks

idk, there's not one person I am rooting for. Overall disappointed : /

7. wishihadone

wishihadone Member

I love Derek Hough
    what a body
    what moves
    makes me weak in the knees

8. sjpinsea

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why is Bristol even on that show? It's called Dancing with the Stars. Keyword "Stars." Maybe the should change the name next season to Dancing with the Has Beens. That way her mom can become a contestant.

9. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    She was introduced as "teen actress Bristol Palin". Are you kidding me?!

This is the most uninteresting, unattractive, annoying cast they've ever had.

10. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Always an optimist, aren't you?
    But I hope you're right.

11. sukmycock00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol it was "teen activist"...apparently she's an abstinence advocate for teens now and goes around and talks to teens about NOT having sex...let me have two problems with that...1. Shes a hypocrite because she got pregnant by a backwoods Alaskan redneck while her mother had government security all around the family. 2. When her child grows up, he's gonna see that once he was born his mother went around telling other kids he was a mistake and nobody should follow in her footsteps...bitch

12. casey2010

casey2010 New Member

Albums:
    This show is just another example of rewarding bad behavior. That teenage slut cant keep her legs shut and now she is a a TV show with 'Stars'. Please go back home and take your horrible mother with you.

13. houtx48

Gold Member

Did'nt watch but did they make the Palin cow wear a bell to know where she was at all times?

14. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Derrick has to have one of the most perfect dancers bodies on the show. There should be more close-ups of his tight ass, woo hoo. I am still waiting for the Mark and Derick sex tape.

15. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Oh, thank god. I don't know which I feel more, embarrassment or relief that I misheard that. Of course, "activist" is just as specious and twice as ludicrous. But in either event, I sit corrected. :wink:

16. stustu

stustu Active Member

Almost always tune into the show, but NOT this season. Bristol Palin - please! It's about ratings/people watching/sponsors - just can't do it.
    I feel a little sorry for her - another pawn in mama Palin's world.

17. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is that "Momma don't tell me to come" or "Momma don't tell me to cum"? Poor Mark.

18. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

he looks like a pug in the face to me. but his sister julianne.... my GOD she is so so gorgeous... she reminds me of christina aguilera, but much prettier. christina is pretty, but julianne is WOW. she and maks were the reasons i watched the show...

19. MichiganRico

Gold Member

A couple pics of Derek Hough shirtless outside the DWTS rehearsal studio yesterday. (The last two pics are a couple months old.)

Attached Files:

20. chicagosam

Gold Member

Was David Hasselhoff drunk last night, or is he the biggest klutz ever?
    Try to find the beat, Hoff!

Let's hope he is put out of his misery tonight.

Draft saved Draft deleted