Tonight's Dancing With The Stars Thoughts...

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Three words. Mark Ballas's Ass. He's gotten thicker over the years, and boy does he wear it well! That ass of his is a sight to behold. It was just as plump last season as well. I, too, am waiting for that Ballas/Hough sex tape. I am SO not convinced that either one of them is completely straight.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Three words. Mark Ballas's Ass. He's gotten thicker over the years, and boy does he wear it well! That ass of his is a sight to behold. It was just as plump last season as well. I, too, am waiting for that Ballas/Hough sex tape. I am SO not convinced that either one of them is completely straight.

oh man, you're so right about his ass. I can't understand what people see in Maks and Derek when Mark is RIGHT THERE! He's just perfect.

I want to see that sex tape too, and Mark had better be the top :)

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd like to see Maks, Ballas (who does have the PERFECT ass - I'd tap that!) and Hough in a big 'ol 3 way! They are just hot! It would give me GREAT pleasure to see Maksim be the bottom in a bukake (sp?) orgi....just covered in cum and Ballas licking it all off his chest - BTW, Maks needs to let his hairy chest grow back!

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watch the show ONLY for the male dancing partners. The "stars" lol lol, are all has-beens and most are ugly so I would not care if they all broke their 2 left feet.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh man, you're so right about his ass. I can't understand what people see in Maks and Derek when Mark is RIGHT THERE! He's just perfect.

I want to see that sex tape too, and Mark had better be the top :)

:biggrin1: I think Mark might be the bottom with that ass!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The more I see Mike on this show the more I get to like him. He seems like there is a bit more there then meets the eye. Plus did anyone else see that protrusion in his pants on results night. I did find it a bit difficult to believe that Brandy was that low in the results. I think she did a great job.