Tonight's Desperate Housewives

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! I loved it, absolutely amazing. :biggthumpup2: :cool3: It wrapped up some loose ends and still left a few questions for us to ponder over the summer. :cool:

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
OMG! I loved it, absolutely amazing. :biggthumpup2: :cool3: It wrapped up some loose ends and still left a few questions for us to ponder over the summer. :cool:

Gah... did you see Susan's new (I don't know what to call him yet:confused:)? And all of them teaming up to help Catherine. That little morsel that Tom said was quite possibly the most romantic thing I've ever heard.

jants30

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
susan dont know how to call him yet? come on 9 months n still dont know gorget that bs lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gah... did you see Susan's new (I don't know what to call him yet:confused:)? And all of them teaming up to help Catherine. That little morsel that Tom said was quite possibly the most romantic thing I've ever heard.

• I want a man like Tom Scavo! He totally ROCKS!! :love:
  • Susan's new 'whatever' is not nearly as attractive as Mike DelFino.
  • Don't you love that Gabrielle would have 2 girls one of whom is chubby and looks like Carlos. :tongue:
  • Is it significant that Edie wasn't in this episode at all?

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't normally watch it but i thought it was pretty cool how they got together and plan the interview with the cops..... and Bri has a cook book coming out, what a surprise....

o ya and Edi i guess really was cut from them, i guess she wasn't a real "house wife" in the show anyway.

fingerlakes

Just Browsing
Media

Were my eyes decieving me or was that Gale Harold from Queer As Folk as Susans new man?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
  • I want a man like Tom Scavo! He totally ROCKS!! :love:
  • Susan's new 'whatever' is not nearly as attractive as Mike DelFino.
  • Don't you love that Gabrielle would have 2 girls one of whom is chubby and looks like Carlos. :tongue:
  • Is it significant that Edie wasn't in this episode at all?

Edie left Fairview, but I don't think that's the last we'll see of that bitch.:rolleyes: Oh and I almost blew peanut butter crackers out my nose when I saw Gabby's kids.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This has me wondering if Mike got pissed re. Susan not liking the name "Maynard" for their bably. I've always thought Mike was a well hung guy and am also wondering if Susan's new squeeze looks as hot as our first peek at him. Man, that scene was 'way too short to fully digest him. Yeah, I've liked Scavo since day 1 and can feature him and Annette (sp.?)
making out, even when cancer seemed to have the upper hand.

Mark Cherry knows how to stimulate us. That awesome Andrew pumps my blood from head to toe.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Were my eyes decieving me or was that Gale Harold from Queer As Folk as Susans new man?

right.

and i loved the finale. i thought it was too cute to see Gabby's little chubby girls and a totally unglamorous, tired looking Gabby. a fantastic change, imo.

and i wonder if they will re-cast Lynette's kids or just have them offscreen. i wouldn't be surprised if Kayla came back with a vengeance or something.

and i know Edie's coming back. Nicolette even confirmed it. it would be hilarious if she came back as a nun or something.

and Gale Harold is sexy, but i'm not sure if i like him in the place of Mike. Mike has become a bit boring, but why go through all that story and events with Susan to break up their marriage.

and i really hope Dana Delany becomes a part of the cast. she was fantastic this season.