Tonight's Episode of Smallville...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Not only did Tom Welling look incredibly fuckable tonight....

Chloe has a new POWER and DAMN!!! It's a good one.

I'm thinking she's going to become Brainiac:tongue:

Anythoughts on how hot the boys/girls looked tonight or on Chloe?

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We're a bit behind here on smallville I'm afraid...

What power? Something extra than the healing power?

And a post about smallville from you? Well I never....

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't wait to see it once it is available online. It's one of my favorite shows ever even with the cast changes it is still great.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has Tom welling learnt a third facial expression yet?

You'd think he would have got the hang of this acting lark by now.

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ohhh good episode. Loved the 'clark-becoming-superman' foreshadowing. Clark showed us many "I'm becoming Superman!" expressive looks of inspiration- like when the crowds reacted to the fake superhero.

Some great closeups of both Clark and Mr. Lantern. They both have incredible lips, I couldn't help but fantasize a little about getting riiiiight between the two of them. Heh. :cool222:

I bet Allison Mack (Chloe) enjoyed getting to be a little bad. Same way Tom probably enjoyed playing red krypto.

Talk about 'computer on the brain!'
Yeah, I think the Brainiac program is starting to take over. I bet they have to remove it once she wreaks havoc, and then she will miss the hacker skills, at least a little.

Last few episodes have been kind of boring so it was good to see some new stuff.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not only did Tom Welling look incredibly fuckable tonight....

Chloe has a new POWER and DAMN!!! It's a good one.

I'm thinking she's going to become Brainiac:tongue:

Anythoughts on how hot the boys/girls looked tonight or on Chloe?

geez, i was going to miss this episode, but i tuned in after reading this thread. i wonder what happens with Chloe. I'm still lost as to who the two new castmembers are because i'm so far behind.

who cares? hot people don't need acting ability. if his shirt goes off, the last thing i'm looking at is his acting. :tongue:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_Halliefreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clark and the Paramedic guy are hot! I can't believe Chloe killed someone...Jimmy is ugly and annoying, someone please kill him.

And what's with this new Lex Luthor chick? Does she have abilities?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I can't wait to see it once it is available online. It's one of my favorite shows ever even with the cast changes it is still great.
It's a lovely show... with very attractive actors. The new cast members are interesting to me.:redface:

I know I have to catch up. I love the show, but we're quite behind, I know.

Bad ass as in electric beam like or as in explosion like?
Badass as in, Silent predator stalking it's prey, pouncing unexpectedly.

the paramedic guy is way hot
Like, totally.:biggrin1:

Shhhhh!!!!!!!!

It's not on here until Saturday night!
Dude, get a dish.:biggrin1:

Yup, he did... he's got happy Tom, sad Tom and OHsoFuckable Tom. Excellent expression to learn.:smile: Having said that, Superman has always come off as a slightly stoic character, somewhat robotic, cares for the planet but always stays at a distance. I think Tom is doing an excellent job of channelling that, whether it's due to an inability in acting skills, or great focus.

haven't seen it yet :mad:
Then watch it.:tongue:

Can't wait till they get Clark in tights and a cape, love Sam Witwer and Justin Hartley. Here is a web site with some Justin caps, Enjoy. I hope you can link to another forum, my bad if you can't.

Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums / Justin Hartley - Continued...
Ah Deno, I knew you wouldn't let the site down.... always so quick to find these pictures.:tongue:

Was an erect penis?
Was a question?
No dicks were exposed during the making of the episode.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
geez, i was going to miss this episode, but i tuned in after reading this thread. i wonder what happens with Chloe. I'm still lost as to who the two new castmembers are because i'm so far behind.
I hope you've learned that you should never distrust a review from me. If I say a show is HOT, it's a must watch.:tongue: As for the new cast members, we've got Jimmy Olsen, who is Clark's sidekick throughout the comics. A little thick in the head, and not exactly one who should be trusted because he crumbles when he has power.
The other character is named Mercy. Not much is known about her. It's rumoured she fooled around with Lex before he "disappeared", and has a mind for villian stuff. She used to date Green arrow when he was a younger man. She's rather tough, but is still under developed.

Clark and the Paramedic guy are hot! I can't believe Chloe killed someone...Jimmy is ugly and annoying, someone please kill him.
Jimmy is likely to be a constant, being as he is a main character. He's not exactly ugly.... just quirky. He's got a very sincere smile. I think he's been written well....
As for Chloe doing said things.... I don't believe in spoilers.:tongue: however, I was a bit stunned myself... though, I've been waiting for her to step up. Everyone else with powers has been corrupted on some level, why not her?

And what's with this new Lex Luthor chick? Does she have abilities?
Not likely. Just the new villian until they decide what to do with Lex.