Tonsils and gag reflex?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no tonsils, and I also have no gag reflex when it comes to sucking cock (it seems to be healthy enough in other areas). Sorry to muck up your theory so quickly.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was wondering if a tonsillectomy reduces the gag reflex. If anything it'd just get rid of two more things that'd make you retch :)

I knew one girl with no tonsils who was amazing. She claimed to *have* a gag reflex but she said "You are past it." Never did know what that meant. Just because the end is beyond where you gag doesn't mean the shaft isn't rubbing on it.

I don't understand women! I can hear them speaking but the words don't make sense!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a gag reflex both before I had my tonsils removed and I still have a gag reflex now that they're gone.

I wish I didn't. :redface:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, it really is nice. Probably for both people. Oral has to be more pleasurable if you aren't gagging and drooling like a rabid animal.

I totally agree with you, but I've learned that some men really enjoy it when someone gags on their cock, so..

Different strokes for different folks!

Personally, I'd love to learn to overcome my gag reflex. I do love sucking cock, but I hate gagging.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't like it when she is gagging. For me, there is nothing pleasurable about the sensation of gagging. Therefore I know she is not enjoying it. If the girl is really into whatever we are doing, that is a huge turn on, to me.

However, if the guy just broke up with his last girlfriend and he's angry at her, he might like making someone else gag, to kind of feel better about the last woman hurting him emotionally, he'll get back at this woman physically.

Now rough sex is great, if she likes it too (are there any that don't?) but that's a turn on for both partners.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've heard there are things you can do to overcome it but it takes a bit of time and effort and loads of gagging. Gag yourself a dozen times a day for a week, kinda-thing. But how long does that last? Have you learned to overcome it forever or does it come back, if you stop practicing? Then, if your man has an orgasm down your throat, will you not taste it? Will *that* new sensation make you gag? Geez, she'd probably gag and blow it out her nose.

I sense a new website forming....

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree with you, but I've learned that some men really enjoy it when someone gags on their cock, so..

Different strokes for different folks!

Personally, I'd love to learn to overcome my gag reflex. I do love sucking cock, but I hate gagging.

1) Make a fist with your left hand with your thumb inside
2) Squeeze thumb as hard as your can

your gag reflex should be gone, works for my girl :)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd have to learn how to fake it for those men :tongue: I've heard of faking orgasms, but faking a gag reflex?!?

That's hilarious! You are a trooper just for trying to fake it!

I've heard there are things you can do to overcome it but it takes a bit of time and effort and loads of gagging. Gag yourself a dozen times a day for a week, kinda-thing. But how long does that last? Have you learned to overcome it forever or does it come back, if you stop practicing? Then, if your man has an orgasm down your throat, will you not taste it? Will *that* new sensation make you gag? Geez, she'd probably gag and blow it out her nose.

I sense a new website forming....

The flavor of semen doesn't make me gag. It's just the stimulation at the top of my throat that does it.

He's orgasmed down my throat before. I like it.

1) Make a fist with your left hand with your thumb inside
2) Squeeze thumb as hard as your can

your gag reflex should be gone, works for my girl :)

I'll try it. Is that an acupuncture thing?