Tony Becker

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You probably don't recognize the name but I get a hard-on (well, almost!)
everytime I see this actor hunk. I just watched a two-parter Matlock called The Court Martial where Tony Becker played Pvt. Chris Hughes .
He also played Drew Cutler in The Waltons as well as Danny Purcell in Tour Of Duty.

Although he has aged since he was born in 1963, he's still sexy.

I tried to upload some photos to post here but couldn't.

If interested, you can do a search and maybe have better luck than I did.

lkmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember Tony Becker as well and totally agree that he's a major hunk. I brought the entire Tour of Duty series on dvd because of him. Love the hairy chest. For some reason, he only did military roles.

siddhsmile

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had a major fantasy life with this guy since I first saw him on TOD 20+ years ago. I was lucky to have found a LT (married) lover who was a close copy of Tony complete with the big dick I imagine him to have : ) Unfortunately, I have never found any pics online that do him justice; many are low res and grainy, some just aren't good shots. If you've seen the show, you'll know he was the sweetest piece in the candy box. I really wish I could find some cock pics or even just some bulge. There's a scene in TOD where he's drunk in a brothel wearing only thin boxers. There was some nice jiggling going on and a beautiful shot of his muscular ass as he was hoisted over the shoulder of his Sargent. I'd buy the series just for a clip of that scene!

Tony Becker 2.jpg
Tony Becker.jpg
Tony Becker 3.jpg

Reactions: subdividemylipz