Tony Curtis

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by D_Auquhorthies_Snotson, Oct 3, 2011.

1. D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson Account Disabled

My husband asked me the other night in bed who would I have sex with and I said Tony Curtis.....I always thought he was great looking, but didn't know if he was hung or not, I fantasize sometimes about him screwing me when I masturbate, just curious if he had a big dick or not....guess I could google it:dunno:

2. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Film legend Tony Curtis reveals his painter's soul - Entertainment / Neon - ReviewJournal.com

Tony Curtis, as you probably know, passed away at his home in Henderson, Nevada on September 29, 2010. The aging process had taken a terrible toll on the screen icon and by all accounts he did not die wealthy.

In happier times he was at his best in comedies like The Great Race and Some Like It Hot. Curtis gained a reputation over the years with others like James Caan, as being one of the Playboy Mansion "moochers", enjoying food, drink and various Playmates that Hugh Hefner and his geriatric gang banged each weekend. Only the most gullible or myopic would ever be fooled by the enormously dense pompadour hairpiece he wore, one that came off during a dive into the Playboy pool much to the horror of a young Playmate who was indeed fooled.

From conversation pool talk at a Palm Springs area nudist resort- from a former 1990s Playmate under-the-influence of Chardonnay- that Curtis had a "sturdy" but average organ that recovered quickly after ejaculation. I would guess that translated as "six inches but can climax several times in an evening."

#2 thirteenbyseven, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  3. D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson Account Disabled

Well, that gives me some more material, thank you for that, nice to know he would recover nicely after a session like that, interesting

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

5. elegant20

Gold Member

And didn't Jamie Lee Curtis had a rocky daughter/father relationship with Tony from start to finish? I heard that upon hearing about his death, she was not surprised at all from his death, but then again, I must have read from the wrong newspaper. I could have sworn she said that her relationship with Tony Curtis was strained beyond reach.

6. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

One wonders if the considerable friction between Jamie Lee Curtis and her parents leads credence to the entire hermaphrodite rumors that refuse to die. http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/jamie.asp

7. lemonhead

lemonhead Member

I always got a gay vibe from him (especially in his latter years).

8. hzs3fg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The guy was 85 years old, previously suffered from advanced cirrhosis of the liver caused by decades of alcoholism and cocaine abuse, had had coronary bypass surgery, and ongoing COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).

Why would anyone be surprised by his death? :rolleyes:

9. samhung

samhung Member

Surprised he lasted into his eighties. Last couple of times I saw him on TV, he looked like he had escaped from the coroner's office.

10. jenngirl1975

jenngirl1975 Member

11. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I seem to remember Mamie Van Doren saying he nailed her on a kitchen floor while they were both in costume, reporting 7 inches of sensational fuck.

12. B_frednethel

B_frednethel New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted