Tony Danza files for divorce

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The man with the ass that could launch a thousand ships has filed for a divorce from his wife of 24 years. Apparently, they've been separated for five years, but Tone decided to completely break it off. I have heard a few rumors about Danza before. Perhaps he's finally realized his true "feelings"? Either way, he really was a hot piece of ass back in the day.

tony_danza.jpg

090507-tony-danza-bw.jpg

god.jpeg

Reactions: memeflux

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The man with the ass that could launch a thousand ships has filed for a divorce from his wife of 24 years. Apparently, they've been separated for five years, but Tone decided to completely break it off. I have heard a few rumors about Danza before. Perhaps he's finally realized his true "feelings"? Either way, he really was a hot piece of ass back in the day.

http://www.philebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tony_danza.jpg
http://inebriatedpress.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/090507-tony-danza-bw.jpg
http://entropy2.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/god.jpeg
He might have had a nice ass but there was no sign of anything in the dick department.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember hearing that Danza was (or is) terribly homophobic.

I have heard the opposite. Danny Pintoro his co-star on Who's the Boss is gay and I know Tony Danza pretty much said anyone messes with him, messes with me. I was like Danny is like a son to him.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He might have had a nice ass but there was no sign of anything in the dick department.

That's so true. He wore the tightest jeans on "Who's The Boss?" that showed off his gorgeous bubble butt, but when he'd sit down there'd be no bulge at all in the crotch area.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And he has a son who is like only 16 years younger than him who is GORGEOUS too! That's one father/son combo fantasy that would make a lot of dreams cum for this kid!!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember hearing that Danza was (or is) terribly homophobic.

I have heard the opposite. Danny Pintoro his co-star on Who's the Boss is gay and I know Tony Danza pretty much said anyone messes with him, messes with me. I was like Danny is like a son to him.

I remember when Danny came out an interviewer asked him how Danza took the news. I got the sense that he was supportive, but in an "I'm uncomfortable with homosexuality, but I support you" kind of way.

Judith [Light] advised me to go talk to The Enquirer, so they would not publish a nonsense story. Judith is great really, but I was a bit more scared for Tony Danza. He reacted like you would expect of an Italian dad - he didn`t know what to say. And that was that.
Gay News ® :: Danny Pintauro calls his own tune

Thee at the beginning of this thread you mentioned that perhaps Tony has realized his true "feelings". Are you saying he might be gay? If so, SIGN ME UP! I've never heard any gay rumors about him. Would someone like to share some stories?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thee at the beginning of this thread you mentioned that perhaps Tony has realized his true "feelings". Are you saying he might be gay? If so, SIGN ME UP! I've never heard any gay rumors about him. Would someone like to share some stories?

I've heard a lot of gay rumors about Tony Danza. But I had to consider the source and eventually had to discount them.

Sklar

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Like Sklar said, they were just rumors and things I'd read. However, something concrete would be MORE than welcomed! :smile: