Tony Lopez Tiktoker

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tony and Ondreaz are the sexiest YouTube brothers right now!
I'm watching their very sexy YouTube video where they react to fan fiction - Ondreaz's moaning is turning me on!
Tony and Ondreaz's bodies and faces were sent from heaven.

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
This is a weird question to ask considering you specifically sought out a thread about him...
Or did I just see a thread for him for the first time in a year while browsing the site? Don't assume, buddy.

I was asking a genuine question cause I haven't seen anything about him on my fyp for over a year, nor do the twitter accounts I follow talk about him. On a side note this site has threads for a lot of pretty irrelevant people.

Mister Montgomeroo

Cherished Member
Media
Or did I just see a thread for him for the first time in a year while browsing the site? Don't assume, buddy.

I was asking a genuine question cause I haven't seen anything about him on my fyp for over a year, nor do the twitter accounts I follow talk about him. On a side note this site has threads for a lot of pretty irrelevant people.
There was nothing genuine about your question. You wanted to be snarky and you wanted to bait people. If you're aware this site has irrelevant people on it, then why did you feel the need to ask? Here's that attention you ordered, friend.

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
There was nothing genuine about your question. You wanted to be snarky and you wanted to bait people. If you're aware this site has irrelevant people on it, then why did you feel the need to ask? Here's that attention you ordered, friend.
I didn't ask for attention. I genuinely asked if he was still relevant. Didn't know I was going to hurt your feelings..

Reactions: Massexamoniz