Tony Robbins

lonerider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really like this guy. Was watching a vid of his today, and I couldn't help but think just how hot he is. Apparently he's 6'7", anybody think he's hung? Makes me want to go to one of his semenars :cool:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he looks like a giant Ken doll. I would guess small dick for some reason.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember watching his infomercials as a kid, and being mesmerized (and strangely turned on for some reason) by how spit kept forming at the corners of his mouth whenever he went on blabbering for a lengthy amount of time. That, coupled with his super wide-eyed stare makes me think there may have been a little sniff-sniffing of the white powdery stuff going on...

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a while back, there is one of his commercials where he's talking with a woman interviewer............and he's walking, walking, and man -- what a huge bulge down his trouser leg. I haven't checked out Youtube but someone might have posted it there!!

Yes, I taught that too...

Lambycake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had a reality show on tv for a week or two. He kind of looks like Lurch from the Addams Family. Lurch doesnt talk your ears off though.