Tony Robbins

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you guys know who he is? The motivational speaker? He's a giant of a man and so his cock must be proportionate. Any ideas about the size of his endowment?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think he's an average looking guy. I certainly wouldn't call him ugly or sexy. He is a big fucker though!:biggrin: As for whether or not his dick is as big as the rest of him: I don't know. I imagine that it is. He used to show a bulge down his left leg in two of his infomercials. It was pretty sizable. So, I can only think that he is quite big down there!

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't matter his size: if he's as motivational as it seems, he MUST know how to use it....My guess is length more than girth...Anyone got some pics?

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
I attended one of his weekend seminars. I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Huckster. Charlatan. Fraud. Phony. Uneducated. And yes, he's a large guy. He has elephant man's disease. He's creepy, too.

Told2Share

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One the areas of focus in his life is to be a great lover, and he's Mr. Achiever. If he wants it, he'll do whatever it takes to get it. His size won't matter.

Of course he's recently divorced last I heard...

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Glenroebuck, it's actually the opposite. Because of it's average size (6 1/2 to 7) compared to the rest of him.. it actually makes him look like he has a small one. Definitely not huge...