Tony Robbins

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anybody know what he's packin'?
He's very tall, and has a super deep voice...
He was on "The Hour" yesterday... I was surprised to see how
big he is in person, heard about him but he's bigger than I expected.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If I remember right there was an interview or something that said he was average-sized, but then had some hormonal issue or something that cause an adult growth spurt, and something to the effect of "everything just suddenly magnified". Hmm, "everything", eh? It wasn't just a simple, "I got taller". :wink:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a general rule I mislike "motivational speakers" as I believe that they make a lot of false promises and take advantage of unhappy people in order to make themselves rich. I suspect this is also true of Mr. Robbins.

However, when I saw him in the movie Shallow Hal, I was completely taken with him. I have no idea what he's like in real life, but in that movie I found him to be utterly charming. Previously I thought he was sort of freaky looking because of his size, but then I found myself wanting to get close to the big lug.

I don't know enough about him to have an opinion about him personally or professionally.

Reactions: enzicmoon

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's the scoop on this guy... he has a huge body with a very average sized (6-1/2 to 7) appendage which because of his body makes it look ridicously small. A girl might be able to overlook that if he wasn't such a coward and jerk after he's done with you. He's totally in protecting his public image even if it means he has to attack first. He wouldn't think twice about sicking his high priced celebrity tabloid lawyers on a girl he's "used" in fear that his secrets would come out to threaten her to keep her mouth shut. To answer your question no he does not have a large one (in contrast to the rest of him).

Reactions: enzicmoon

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Here's the scoop on this guy... he has a huge body with a very average sized (6-1/2 to 7) appendage which because of his body makes it look ridicously small. A girl might be able to overlook that if he wasn't such a coward and jerk after he's done with you. He's totally in protecting his public image even if it means he has to attack first. He wouldn't think twice about sicking his high priced celebrity tabloid lawyers on a girl he's "used" in fear that his secrets would come out to threaten her to keep her mouth shut. To answer your question no he does not have a large one (in contrast to the rest of him).
Are we to assume that you're one of his jilted lovers?:eek:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anthony Robbins' raspy horse voice may be a result of years of overuse on the lecture circuit. According to various sources, he attributes his 6' 7" height to a condition known as pituitary acromegaly, a condition which the gland secretes excess HGH. Patients with this condition show a characteristic lower jaw protrusion.

The late actor Ted Cassidy who played Lurch in The Adams Family sit-com and guest stared in the original Star Trek (usually as alien robot monsters) ultimately died from the same congenital condition that made him 6' 10" (or 7' from other sources.) The life expectancy of someone with acromegaly is short.

sinnersawn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I remember right there was an interview or something that said he was average-sized, but then had some hormonal issue or something that cause an adult growth spurt, and something to the effect of "everything just suddenly magnified". Hmm, "everything", eh? It wasn't just a simple, "I got taller". :wink:
any chance you know where this interview is?