Tony Romo

serviceman1965

Sexy Member
Media
Did anyone see his visible penis line as the camera did a close-up of Tony's sore thumb as he walked on the field following his injury in the game against Philadelphia yesterday? Anyone got screen caps?

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did anyone see his visible penis line as the camera did a close-up of Tony's sore thumb as he walked on the field following his injury in the game against Philadelphia yesterday? Anyone got screen caps?

no no i saw it too. it looked kind of small- not surprised. go eagles.

Yea, after he muffed that field goal place, his penis shrunk to about 2 inches indefinitely.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
No, he doesn't, at least not all the time, so that would obviously mean not every football player wears a cup. John Lynch and Ed McCaffrey are two players who've publicly ackowledged that they don't/didn't always wear a cup.

They weren't dating Jessica Simpson. I'd wear a steel plate if I was him. At all times (except when fucking of course)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
They weren't dating Jessica Simpson. I'd wear a steel plate if I was him. At all times (except when fucking of course)
Have a look at this post in another thread about him for pics which show he clearly isn't wearing a cup. In fact, read the whole thread as the cup/no cup debate was had there as well.:rolleyes::biggrin:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seems a lot of men in the NFL do NOT wear cups. this has been stated in a number of articles I have seen over time. they do wear a jock or compression pants , but not always a cup.

serviceman1965

Sexy Member
Media
He wears a cup like every other football player.

If you had seen the shot in question, you would realize that he was not wearing a cup. It appeared (because of the movement) that he may not have been wearing a jock strap. I can't understand why someone who didn't see the incident would be so bold as to make such a sweeping generalization. How does one know that all football players wear cups?

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Have a look at this post in another thread about him for pics which show he clearly isn't wearing a cup. In fact, read the whole thread as the cup/no cup debate was had there as well.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Still looks like a cup to me but I honestly don't care and will never understand why others do. Lets say he's hung like a horse. Or maybe hung like an elf. Perhaps he has no dick at all. What does it matter?? He's not going to show up at any of your houses and whip it out for you to suck. Why bother thinking about it? Go find an obtainable cock to fixate on.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
If you had seen the shot in question, you would realize that he was not wearing a cup. It appeared (because of the movement) that he may not have been wearing a jock strap. I can't understand why someone who didn't see the incident would be so bold as to make such a sweeping generalization. How does one know that all football players wear cups?

Why does one care about something he will never see, let alone get to touch?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Still looks like a cup to me but I honestly don't care and will never understand why others do. Lets say he's hung like a horse. Or maybe hung like an elf. Perhaps he has no dick at all. What does it matter?? He's not going to show up at any of your houses and whip it out for you to suck. Why bother thinking about it? Go find an obtainable cock to fixate on.

Why does one care about something he will never see, let alone get to touch?

That is just absurd. And if you don't care then why'd you comment in the first place?:rolleyes:

Now, here's another post with pictures of him for those of us who care about such things.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
That is just absurd. And if you don't care then why'd you comment in the first place?:rolleyes:

Now, here's another post with pictures of him for those of us who care about such things.

How is it absurd? Thinking about celebrities in general is pointless. Why not focus on the people in your own little world you have a shot with? Only reason I commented was to offer a counterpoint. Threads are boring otherwise.

jewboy8

Just Browsing
Media
How is it absurd? Thinking about celebrities in general is pointless. Why not focus on the people in your own little world you have a shot with? Only reason I commented was to offer a counterpoint. Threads are boring otherwise.

But this thread is in the Celebrity Endowment Forum. Why bother clicking on that forum if you have no interest?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It's absurd because you should've just admitted that you're wrong instead of throwing this weird little tantrum about people fantasizing and caring about athletes dicks in the CELEBRITY ENDOWMENTS forum of the Large Penis Support Group.:rolleyes:

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
It's absurd because you should've just admitted that you're wrong instead of throwing this weird little tantrum about people fantasizing and caring about athletes dicks in the CELEBRITY ENDOWMENTS forum of the Large Penis Support Group.:rolleyes:

First, I don't go into the folders. It was in the Latest Posts sidebar. Second, I'm not throwing a tantrum lol. You're the one that decided it was best to try and call me out. Not sure why but whatever floats your boat, kiddo. I know now not all football players wear an athletic supporter. Doesn't mean I think he's one of them (based upon the pics in your provided link). Moreover, doesn't change my opinions on celebrity fantasies.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
First, I don't go into the folders. It was in the Latest Posts sidebar. Second, I'm not throwing a tantrum lol. You're the one that decided it was best to try and call me out. Not sure why but whatever floats your boat, kiddo. I know now not all football players wear an athletic supporter. Doesn't mean I think he's one of them (based upon the pics in your provided link). Moreover, doesn't change my opinions on celebrity fantasies.
You know, for someone who doesn't care, you sure are making out like you do, mister.:rolleyes: