Tony Romo

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
IMO

Jessica is hot as hell, and as dumb as Paris...need I say more?

Tony is good looking with a very attractive personality, he lost many points on AC Nielsen when he went for such lady! He'll come to his senses eventually, I wouldn't have passed on those sex nites either....now if I were to hear ring,engagement or something then I'll start looking for other QBs to follow.

lucky99rumen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just wanted to add my two cents that HugoB is being a jerk. If you get your ass so up in the air about people who are curious about what their favorite celebs are packing, then guess what -- not only can you avoid clicking on the "celebrity endowments" forum, but also avoid threads in "Latest Posts" that are titled with a celeb's name. Did you think you were clicking on a link that would actually lead you to Tony Romo and cause him to come to your house and whip it out for you to suck? Because by your comments, unless you thought that was going to happen, why bother? You bothered, dude, so lay off other people who bothered, as well. And I fully expect NEVER to see you post in a celeb thread again, lest ye be a hypocrite for even viewing such a thread, yes?

Back to more important things -- I so DO care about which athletes wear cups and which don't, and I love guessing what their cocks look like. And judging by my career, lifestyle, family and friends, all of which makes for a very respectable package that brings me a great deal of joy, I find it hard to believe that my casual interest in celebrity cock makes me pathetic. Taking the time to post in response to HugoB is really the most pathetic thing I've done in years.

And finally, HugoB, if all of your sexual fantasies involve only those things that you actually have a fair expectation will happen to you, then you need to take a bedroom imagination class. I'd be willing to bet your significant others past, present, and future will agree with me.

I have to go now. I just glanced over at the "Latest Posts" sidebar and noticed someone posted something entitled "Scrabble." I have no interest in Scrabble, don't own the game or care to play it, so I guess, in following the lead of my new superhero HugoB, I should read the post, right? Or perhaps I could find a blog entry about George Bush's hairstyles through the years? A wikipedia about the composition of cat furballs? Wow! Now that I'm turned on to reading about things that I see no reason to read about, it's opened a whole new world of possibilities!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

I have to go now. I just glanced over at the "Latest Posts" sidebar and noticed someone posted something entitled "Scrabble." I have no interest in Scrabble, don't own the game or care to play it, so I guess, in following the lead of my new superhero HugoB, I should read the post, right? Or perhaps I could find a blog entry about George Bush's hairstyles through the years? A wikipedia about the composition of cat furballs? Wow! Now that I'm turned on to reading about things that I see no reason to read about, it's opened a whole new world of possibilities!
HEY! I happen to be one of the regulars in Scrabble. It's a fun game.:tongue::biggrin:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't think a cup in football would be a good thing. There's so much crushing and grinding. I'd be afraid it would slip and castrate me. A cup is only good for something like baseball where your future family can be saved by a direct hit from a line drive, if you're lucky.

D

deleted8533431

I want him to fuck me in the locker room as he shoots his load all over the place

Reactions: dummythicc