Too beautiful for sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_johnschlong, Dec 8, 2009.

1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

I sometimes meet girls who I find so stunningly beautiful, that I hesitate to make love to them.

This can be so serious that sometimes I lose my erection, right when it's supposed to be strong.

What would you think when this were to happen to you (as a girl), and what if your lover explicitly tells you that his inability to be hard is due to the fact that he thinks you're "too beautiful"?

Would you think, in such a case, that the man is exaggerating, and that he's hiding some erectile dysfunction? Or would you think he might actually be speaking the truth?

Have you ever before heard of this, that a man might hesitate to make love, because he thinks you're too gorgeous?

#1 B_johnschlong, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  2. voidout

Gold Member

i'd probably feel incredibly insecure.

3. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

No offense, but I would probably laugh in disbelief. That wouldn't make the situation better, but it'd probably be my honest first reaction.

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some men go under the self delusion that such a woman could not even find "a guy like me" interesting. Some women always thought I was attached. It goes both ways.

5. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're not alone, man. Beauty can be intimidating.

My last two sexual encounters were utter failures for this very reason. She was not pleased or in any way flattered. Indeed, she felt there was something wrong with her; that my impotence was because I didn't find her attractive, or something.

I've read here that I was 'trying too hard' -- that I was being an 'orgasm chaser' (a term I just learned from this site), wanting to give her what I felt her beauty deserved rather than losing myself to the moment (which would have ACTUALLY delivered on my goal). [In fact, her exact words to me were that there is no 'goal', that I shouldn't think of sex as such. Maybe that's unrelated.]

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Also beautiful women do not think the same as other women, feeling they "deserve" more. They do not feel or have the same mtovations, and more than likely, they have oddball desires and egos. I did date a beauty contestant. She spend the evening describing her hair.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

What? Are you really saying that women who are generally considered beautiful feel they deserve more? That they have a different mindset?

Sorry Z but that is total bullshit.

I know some shallow types who are very centered on their own appearance and how they perceive / assume others perceive them. These are not necessary beautiful women, some are and some are just average without the trappings.

And that attitude is not universal in beautiful women. In fact many of the most beautiful women I have known (by general standards, I mean, not just my standards) have been very insecure - ashamed of their beauty, intimidated by people's reactions to them, even to the point of feeling less deserving of attention and love.

The same is true of beautiful men.

8. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

oh shit!! sorry to butt in on a woman's thread,but i went through this before with a woman twice back when i was 22- 24. i thought i was the only man on earth who went through this....the first time we broke up because i wouldn't make a move,and the second time she gave me another shot two years later,and i couldn't do it...best believe she was pissed off. i e-mail/phone her cousin from time to time,and she still hates me,and thinks i'm full of shit. this is the first time i've revealed this..damn! i feel kinda free now that i know somebody else has gone through this.

9. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

seems odd. a 10 as a sex partner/gf would surely lead to more satisfying sex, or one would seem.

probably he has issues/insecurities, and is using his gf's hotness as a pretext for it.

10. Fleur

Gold Member

I don't think I'd be upset. Then again this has never happened to me. I'd maybe think I'd done something wrong if the person I was with didn't say anything to me. But I would just do what I could to relax the person I was with regardless of the reason. Guys are human too.

11. Patchos

Gold Member

This happens to me quite often, being so utterly beautiful. It just try to make them relax and close their eyes so my beauty doesn't affect their performance.

12. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Ahh Patchy my most exquisite jewel in my crown!
    You have always made my huge cock go faint from your heavenly body
    and your incredible bush woman beauty!
    I adore you my darling, be my Queen? :naughty:
    C.B.:saevil:

13. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I think this has too do more with a man's insecurity than a woman's beauty.
    A guy who doesnt believe he can have something so beautiful that he will not put himself through the experiance for fear of tainting something so precious.

Did you know that those same women take a shit? They also fart, and it dont smell like flowers. If they dont keep the pussies clean, it will stink. If they dont bathe, the same.

The point being is that they are human. And they dont deserve anymore of less. And when you think that ultimately beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you begin to realize you are doing it to yourself. And what you find beautiful one day, will change the next.

The doctor is prescribing that you listen to a few hours of gangsta rap or the type of hip-hop that disparages women. Trust no bitch, love no ho. You cant make a ho a house wife. And Its so hard to be a pimp. These songs will teach you that you should always empower yourself first to have the confidence to look at any woman and know that she is never better than you, especially if its something as superficial as looks. That way, you put things in a perspective and you see a woman for who she is, a human and not some goddess.

Here its comes... INCOMING.

14. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, that's a load of shit. Though your point about it all being in our heads is accurate...

I'd retort, as (iirc) Alanis Morrisette once sang, 'they say it's only in my head, and I say 'yeah, well, so is everything.''

15. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Well, as soon as you get over that hump, "That she is never better than you", you will be cured.

If I missed something, please explain because it looks like you do not believe it is ever possible.

16. voidout

Gold Member

FIONA. :mad:

17. Opalite

Gold Member

She's right. Her utter most beauty gave me a limpy at first, but after closhing my eyes I so dicked her down without any problem!

You always give the best advice, Patch!

18. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I can understand where the OP is coming from. Like I've read in a few other posts in this thread: beauty can be intimidating. A person gets to thinking about pleasing this beautiful woman who probably has the selection of men open to her fancy. Performance anxiety is a real thing and it sucks...

19. Principessa

Gold Member

#19 Principessa, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  20. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    #20 _avg_, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted