Too beautiful for sex?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
...how do you even get the nerve to ask them out? Let alone get to the nekkid tango point[?]...
Speaking from my own experience, she asked me out. I had *NO* pre-meditated designs on sex; she quite surprised me, I must say. Maybe I'm 'unique,' but a dinner date is (to me) a dinner date, not an invitation to the possibility of the chance to maybe have sex, sometime...

...or more likely, I just don't understand women....

[ps. -- and no harm intended -- but how is it you've 18 THOUSAND posts and degrees galore but yet to master the quote function, nj?! :biggrin1::tongue::wink:]

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Then how do you even get the nerve to ask them out? Let alone get to the nekkid tango point.

The thing is that I'm more of the shy type (in public, that is). And apparently some women find this attractive. Some of them are beautiful and want to date. It's not really me asking them. They ask. And I try to do my duty.

I'd think he were lying and that there was something about me which turned him off. It would make me feel insecure. :frown1::redface:

True, it might not be the best strategy to tell that girl that I'm impotent because she's so beautiful. She may think I'm hiding something, or that I'm plain out lying.

Never, I've heard of guys thinking that a woman is too beautiful to ask out, but never too beautiful to fuck.

Well, apparently, and Thank God, I'm not alone. I thought I was.:smile:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nobody, man or woman, is too beautiful for sex. Asking them out and requesting sex is a confidence -vs- insecurity issue, not a beauty issue.

What's next? Are people going to say somebody is too wealthy, too famous, or too powerful to fuck because the average person might get intimidated by them? Hah!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
What? Are you really saying that women who are generally considered beautiful feel they deserve more? That they have a different mindset?

Sorry Z but that is total bullshit.

I know some shallow types who are very centered on their own appearance and how they perceive / assume others perceive them. These are not necessary beautiful women, some are and some are just average without the trappings.

And that attitude is not universal in beautiful women. In fact many of the most beautiful women I have known (by general standards, I mean, not just my standards) have been very insecure - ashamed of their beauty, intimidated by people's reactions to them, even to the point of feeling less deserving of attention and love.

The same is true of beautiful men.

Its been my experience that some women (mind you not all of them) do know they are good looking and do know that they can get pretty much what they want by being an arm trophy. If you don't have the cash flow, forget it. Where do all these prima donnas come from then? Life experience. Mine is not the same as yours.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Its been my experience that some women (mind you not all of them) do know they are good looking and do know that they can get pretty much what they want by being an arm trophy. If you don't have the cash flow, forget it. Where do all these prima donnas come from then? Life experience. Mine is not the same as yours.

Well, duh! We all know some women like that exist. Men can be like that too, given the chance. But that's not what you said first time round. You said:

Also beautiful women do not think the same as other women, feeling they "deserve" more. They do not feel or have the same mtovations, and more than likely, they have oddball desires and egos. I did date a beauty contestant. She spend the evening describing her hair.

'Beautiful women do not think the same as other women' is a fairly broad statement. One which is utter bullshit, if you ask me.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Well, as soon as you get over that hump, [ed. -- and accept] "That she is never better than you", you will be cured.
There's probably some truth to that...

If I missed something, please explain because it looks like you do not believe it is ever possible.
Well, for the most part, I think that women are just better looking than me. :)

But it's not always about looks (alone). Certainly "she's out of your league" is not a universal falsehood; you don't often see the homeless pairing up with world leaders....

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once had a fling with a girl who had the most amazing body (she was facially attractive but not spectacularly so). Oh, but her body.....32F, a 20 something waist, very perky, small but round bubble butt, and she practically shaved her pussy--and this was before that became quite a bit more common. INCREDIBLE body. So incredible, that it felt surreal while fucking her. Like, "OMG, I can't believe I'm having sex with a girl with such a great body" Ergo, while I didn't go soft, I wasn't rock hard and I never could cum with her. Ah, if I were only as confident with myself back then...

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Well, duh! We all know some women like that exist. Men can be like that too, given the chance. But that's not what you said first time round. You said:

'Beautiful women do not think the same as other women' is a fairly broad statement. One which is utter bullshit, if you ask me.

We are affected by what we see in the mirror day in and out. Some people just cream over what they see. Some worry about it. Some cry about it. You may see my statement as bullshit, that is fine. But it doesn't affect what I know and have experienced.
::
Rich men in search of a women do not think the same way as other men without fat wallets....

Hmm hmm.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Agree to disagree.

Anyhow! I understand. I get it. But I have to give a nod to the notion...When you realize no one is better than you than all is well. Its good to think the girl is better looking, but better than you? Deserving of something more than your best? No.

Actually Hell! No!

So I order you! I demand you! To go call her. Fuck her. And report back...with pics

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the inverse operation of this? Do gorgeous men make women dry up at the point of penetration? :confused: I've never had this happen; because while I like attractive men, I make it a point never to date anybody prettier than me. :biggrin1: :cool:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Actually Zos, can you flesh that out a bit? I am not trying to pick an argument, I am just interested in what you mean and why you say it.

Anne Nichole Smith. She married an some 87 year old guy with a fat wallet.

Tiger Woods. This guy knows nothing but golf. He has a fat wallet. His must be a real good talker.

Any fat headed Hollywood star who had a form of social ADD in reference to his inability to stay with one person.

Etc.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You're making excess generalizations out of my observations, Ms Pig

I'm making generalisations? You're the onemaking statements about what beautiful women do and what rich men do. I just asked a question. You said:

Also beautiful women do not think the same as other women, feeling they "deserve" more.

They [i.e. beautiful women] do not feel or have the same mtovations, and more than likely,

they [i.e. beautiful women] have oddball desires and egos.

Rich men in search of a women do not think the same way as other men without fat wallets.

I said:

What ALL of them? How do you know?

....for an answer to some of my claims, check the news paper headlines about Tiger Woods.

That's one person. I bet for every example of a beautiful woman who thinks she deserves more (or whatever) I can give you an example of one who doesn't.

Plus you really didn't answer Drifter's question except with the assumption that Woods uses his wallet to attract women because he only knows about golf. Even if that's true (I have no way of knowing) you still can use it to extraploate about anyone else.